The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanna know why she has regressed back to arm bands?
Because she is a spoilt brat who isn’t getting all the attention. Now cheeky boiii is here she is not the baby anymore. She will be floating around in that baby rubber ring next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the 3 girls are in 1 room because, Chris and Sarah are not sharing. I think similar happened in the tin can with sarah sharing the double with jace and 1 of the girls,

I actually think that after the allegations they have technically split, but staying together for the brand.
Thats why they dont want to stay at home, easier to fake than at home and its why Chris is free to skate into peoples DM's.

Could be a reason for Isla regressing to be more babyish. Could also be a reason for the lack of income because they are having to split it.

Reactions: 22
I think the 3 girls are in 1 room because, Chris and Sarah are not sharing. I think similar happened in the tin can with sarah sharing the double with jace and 1 of the girls,

I actually think that after the allegations they have technically split, but staying together for the brand.
Thats why they dont want to stay at home, easier to fake than at home and its why Chris is free to skate into peoples DM's.

Could be a reason for Isla regressing to be more babyish. Could also be a reason for the lack of income because they are having to split it.
That’s what I think. They are sleeping in separate rooms.

Reactions: 9
It still stays on his head so in Sarah's eyes that fits him. Can't have him going up a hat size!
I still can't believe they fed him garlic bread. I'm betting tomorrow she tries to play it off as 'he only had it while I was filming' or maybe it wasn't garlic bread at all and the wide angled lens just made it look like that 😂
That pesky wide angled lens strikes again!

• Haha
That’s what I think. They are sleeping in separate rooms.
Agreed. Sarah is always making snide comments/ remarks about Chris and putting him down. That’s in the edited footage we see. I’d love to know what she’s saying to his face - that’s a vlog we would all very much love to watch.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. Sarah is always making snide comments/ remarks about Chris and putting him down. That’s in the edited footage we see. I’d love to know what she’s saying to his face - that’s a vlog we would all very much love to watch.
It will happen. One of the ‘family of five’ will snap and go rogue at some point. We will hear everything. Might be years down the line, but it will happen.

Reactions: 18
It will happen. One of the ‘family of five’ will snap and go rogue at some point. We will hear everything. Might be years down the line, but it will happen.
Most definitely. I think one of the kids will do a "tell-all" at some point.

There's only so long you can keep up an act. We already see the masks slip now and again.

a
Most definitely. I think one of the kids will do a "tell-all" at some point.

There's only so long you can keep up an act. We already see the masks slip now and again.
My money’s on Isla. Can see her being a bit of a rebel when she’s older. I think Esme will distance herself but with class.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else watched familyfizz' latest upload? They're going on some cable cars and Darren mentions leaving karma alone at the bottom and he says "no, we wouldn't let you". I don't know if it was, but it seemed like a dig at the minghams and beachgate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just have to comment on the weaning:
My little one is almost a year old and we did baby led weaning here are my thoughts....

1- a baby cannot start to do baby led weaning until they can sit up properly in their highchair without slumping/leaning.(it's a choking risk!)
2- baby led weaning is they eat what you eat all in moderation... People saying start with cereal/porridge are wrong.
3- babies should not start baby led weaning till 6m due to the gut not being mature enough to eat solids!
4- advice to start before 6m is wrong and out of date!!!!
5- he is clearly not ready to eat food properly even if they think it's funny!

True baby led weaning takes alot of research and knowledge it is not as simple as giving purees etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
2- baby led weaning is they eat what you eat all in moderation... People saying start with cereal/porridge are wrong.
I agreed with all your points 😊 except this one (only because it's the Minghams). Their diet is horrendous and not suitable for a baby.

If they were having a healthy cooked meal with lots of fresh produce, then yes - it's definitely a case of eating what they eat. Jace could (when he's actually ready) enjoy some of their veg etc. But when eating what the Minghams eat means garlic bread. Just no. Hell no ( 😉 ).

Ps. Baby cereal/porridge is a con (in my eyes). If you want to give a baby this, buy some oats and add some homemade fruit puree 😊 (or pieces of fruit for a baby a little older) much cheaper.

Jace is definitely not ready for food yet. It's very unsafe. My children's baby books have a "first food" section. Imagine them having a baby book for Jace, and putting "cheesy bread stick and garlic bread". I just can't get over the stupidity of them.

Reactions: 16
My lb is 6.5 months, we started mix of baby led and purees at exactly 6 months! He's had just veg for 2 weeks, now going onto veg and fruit as that's the best advice we've had so they don't get too much of a sweet tooth to begin with. Can you imagine what kind of food jace is going to be wanting when he's a bit bigger! I Actually think it's disgusting that they've fed him garlic bread at 5 months! I'll give it less than a month before he's eating mcdonalds and chocolate!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If jace could sit up properly in that highchair id say go for it. But thats not really a baby highchair, its for an older baby. They would be better waiting till they get home, get him in a real routine then start weaning. IMO

Reactions: 13
Foods like that are a choking hazard as well. Needs cereal to start..
Cereal for a baby under 6 months old isnt recommended either. Ive seen baby rice being recommended on here but that stuff has zero nutrional value and is like glue.
If they're doing baby led weaning (which i cant see lazy doing with all the clean up and effort that goes with it) things like steamed veg and banana are good first foods.

Also one of the major signs of readiness is being able to sit unaided. Watching him in the highchair made me cringe, he has no control over his torso and was leaning so far to the side. They need to wait until his core muscles have strengthened and thats not going to happen if he's left sitting in the car seat all the time.

Babies show interest in a lot of things, look at how many times she harped on about him being transfixed by the fire, you wouldn't then let him touch it because he kept trying to grab it. Those pair show zero common sense, you just have to look at the salt content on a cheese straw and garlic bread to see that. But then i would expect nothing else from them considering what they feed those girls 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
H
Oh my actual god. They fed a 5 month old garlic bread?
I did baby led weaning with my now 8 month old at 6 months (4 or 5 months to me is too early, yes babies may show an interest in food and seeing people eat but babies love car keys too, ain't gonna let them drive a car...6 months is for their kidneys and digestive system to mature. Babies wont get anywhere near the amount of calories from food then milk. If a baby is hungry give them more milk..hate seeing people on my Facebook giving their 4 month old food because "he's a hungry baby" no!!) Sorry rant over. I'm in shock they've fed him that, it's full of salt and garlic is way too strong a taste for a first food. They really are some of the worst parents I've ever seen. Actual idiots. Poor Jace, I'm sorry your parents don't give two shits about you. :cry::cry::cry:
I moved my babies to solids at 4 months they were screaming for more food after each bottle there healthy teens now nothing wrong with weaning early if done properly- just because you dont reccomend it doesnt mean its unsafe

Reactions: 11
H
I moved my babies to solids at 4 months they were screaming for more food after each bottle there healthy teens now nothing wrong with weaning early if done properly- just because you dont reccomend it doesnt mean its unsafe
It is unsafe though because there’s a chance that their digestive systems aren’t developed enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was recommended differs baby to baby

Although it was baby rice and rusk not garlic bread and cheese twists

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.