The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love a bit of butlins doing the chocolateee and macerena can’t beat it and a good queen tribute band 😂

Reactions: 1
The company needs to be made aware of this. They've gifted them a holiday few. Aside from moaning about the pool and play area. They basically said the restaurant wasn't good for families.. They must have some sort of contract with them. Surely this is classed as bringing the company into disepute
And izzy pointing out a couple of spiders in the acomadation. Really showing off the best bits!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmao every time Chris mentions his chocolate treats in Morrisons everyone be thinking chocco chocco chocolatte chocolatte
🎶 🎶 🍫 🍫 🎶 🎶

Serious question....What the heck is the chocolateee?!
You’re not a butlins diva tut tut you haven’t lived til you’ve done the chocolatte with a Pom Pom waving trying to impress the red coats for a prize usually a lollipop 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet Chris would have loved a job at Pontins as a children's entertainer. Young Hollywood at its best.

1566774245698.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lmao every time Chris mentions his chocolate treats in Morrisons everyone be thinking chocco chocco chocolatte chocolatte
🎶 🎶 🍫 🍫 🎶 🎶

You’re not a butlins diva tut tut you haven’t lived til you’ve done the chocolatte with a Pom Pom waving trying to impress the red coats for a prize usually a lollipop 😂

Well fk me, that was an education! Never ever heard that before but it's a bit bloody catchy....wish I'd never asked! Even little "Roly Poly" Rolasaurus gets a namecheck. I'm surprised we haven't heard her singing it to him shrieking it at him like a banshee. (Or maybe we did already and it went right over my head?)

And nope, I'm not really a Butlins gal. I did go once, years ago, but if I ever did wave my pompoms for a lollipop I've conveniently since forgotten about it! (What happens in Butlins, stays in Butlins!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well fk me, that was an education! Never ever heard that before but it's a bit bloody catchy....wish I'd never asked! Even little "Roly Poly" Rolasaurus gets a namecheck. I'm surprised we haven't heard her singing it to him shrieking it at him like a banshee. (Or maybe we did already and it went right over my head?)

And nope, I'm not really a Butlins gal. I did go once, years ago, but if I ever did wave my pompoms for a lollipop I've conveniently since forgotten about it! (What happens in Butlins, stays in Butlins!)
Yuck he will want to go skinny dipping in their pool then say oh hell no when the evidence comes out

Reactions: 3
So I take it they're in Holland now. I'll wait with baited breath to see what culinary delights they'll share with us, from the local cuisine. Do the Dutch McDonalds do edamburgers? (Sort of serious question).........I don't know such things as I don't travel as extensively as them and other travel experts like them. Actually I've been thinking, that Simon Calder fella (travel expert that they always wheel in when there's a travel situation that needs addressing on the news etc).....he must be absolutely quaking in his boots, now that the Minghams are hot on his well-travelled, globe-trotting heels and notching up yet another European campsite in Europe.

And speaking of shoes, I wonder if they'll all get kitted out in matching clogs? (proper ones, not plastic Crocs) Creepy will be overjoyed to find such a practical solution for when it's baking hot and you want a bit of air circulation but you can't wear flip flops because you don't want to show off your hooves/webbed feet/hairy toes.

Sorry if this has already been discussed....I'm a bit behind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So I take it they're in Holland now. I'll wait with baited breath to see what culinary delights they'll share with us, from the local cuisine. Do the Dutch McDonalds do edamburgers? (Sort of serious question).........I don't know such things as I don't travel as extensively as them and other travel experts like them. Actually I've been thinking, that Simon Calder fella (travel expert that they always wheel in when there's a travel situation that needs addressing on the news etc).....he must be absolutely quaking in his boots, now that the Minghams are hot on his well-travelled, globe-trotting heels and notching up yet another European campsite in Europe.

And speaking of shoes, I wonder if they'll all get kitted out in matching clogs? (proper ones, not plastic Crocs) Creepy will be overjoyed to find such a practical solution for when it's baking hot and you want a bit of air circulation but you can't wear flip flops because you don't want to show off your hooves/webbed feet/hairy toes.

Sorry if this has already been discussed....I'm a bit behind.
I can just imagine Creepy in these bad boys 😎🤣
bb2c29295a4dc50cc6fa0e0c8031cf75.jpg

(for when he doesn't want to show off his hooves/webbed feet/hairy toes - Omg that had me creasing up!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something like this will surely impress the local skater girls when he rolls into town looking for some nightlife action.......

clogs2.jpg
clogs.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Chris for once is right, if Jace genuinely is grabbing food and trying to eat it, the chances are he’s ready even if he isn’t quite 6 months old.

NHS suggests 6 months now, but by the time my little one got to about 5.5 months I gave up trying to stop her from eating and just went with it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.