The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah talking about how they ā€œreally needed this holiday to relaxā€ WHAT???? After weeks on a luxury caravaning holiday, sitting on beaches and pools, you need a holiday? She has absolutely no respect nor gratitude or understanding of how extremely lucky they are. No you do not need a f ing break Sarah. You know who does NEED a holiday? The parents who work endlessly all week just to provide the very necessities like food and a roof over their kids head and nothing else. They need a holiday. They are the ones who are tired and need a break because they word so so hard because they have no choice but to do so. You are no where near the top of the list of people who need a holiday. The only work you do is pick up a camera and that is it. So snobby and utterly ridiculous.
Such a selfish bloody witch. How about people who care for their disabled loved one,s who havnt had a holiday in over twenty years,
and whose only respite is a couple of hours a week to spare on themselves if they are lucky.
Piss off Lazy and when you have done that piss of some more :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So Chris has gone off on his own into Amsterdam to skate and in Barcelona he was most excited about seeing some famous skate areas... Where is the excitement to show the girls more than just swimming pools? So much culture in barcelona and Amsterdam... So much for kids to see and do and learn about. It is an absolute crying shame that all they see in these amazing places is watetparks theme parks and swimming pools it's such a waste of travel.
I would love to go. I want to see the Anne frank house

Reactions: 14
Lazy doesnā€™t want him to grow up imo. Keep him a baby for as long as possible!

Lack of toys was a not so subtle hint to ifam subscribers to send more presents to the P.O. Box, she already said they need to buy a bumbo but couldnā€™t believe how expensive they are!!!! šŸ¤”
I've just brought one from market place Ā£4 so wtf is she talking about

Reactions: 6
Chris has posted a pic of his skates on Instastory and heā€™s written ā€œAmsterdam street mission letā€™s have ya?ā€ Will he wake the family up early so they can go and explore Amsterdam with him? I doubt it. Iā€™m guessing heā€™s going to get a train into Amsterdam. Heā€™ll probably spend the day skating around the red light district and sliding along the pole at a Lidl he finds. ā€œDonā€™t worry about a Dungalow day girls! Dads filming footage for the vlog.ā€

I wonder if he has pissed off for the day so he can leave Sarah to deal with any complaints the staff have had?
'Sliding along the pole at Lidl' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ā€œSheā€™s a freeloading witch typical ā€œunderclass behaviourā€. Why on earth are people sending them free stuff -donate to charity, and, if you have spare cash do the normal thing and spend it on yourself, your family. I watched yesterdayā€™s vlog and Iā€™m convinced Chris loathes Sarah - no wonder he cheats on her lol. Sheā€™s so manipulative!

Reactions: 10
Cheekyyyy boiiii doesnā€™t know what a cot is lol. Lazy co sleeps with cheeky boi, so he has no routine at all. Iā€™m amazed that lazy who says she hasnā€™t had a full nights sleep doesnā€™t have black circles and bags under her eyes. Must be bloody good makeup sheā€™s wearing šŸ¤£
It really annoys me too how much she moans he doesn't sleep when they are never in the same place for long and constantly moving about and like u said having no routine.

• Haha
Nice to see Chris making sure he enjoys his holiday even if his family donā€™t get to leave the site, heā€™s probably off to the sex museum šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to hold back if I see Chris today. šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Secretly hoping I see him entering the doors for a sex show in the red Light District so we have something good to goss about later

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah talking about how they ā€œreally needed this holiday to relaxā€ WHAT???? After weeks on a luxury caravaning holiday, sitting on beaches and pools, you need a holiday? She has absolutely no respect nor gratitude or understanding of how extremely lucky they are. No you do not need a f ing break Sarah. You know who does NEED a holiday? The parents who work endlessly all week just to provide the very necessities like food and a roof over their kids head and nothing else. They need a holiday. They are the ones who are tired and need a break because they word so so hard because they have no choice but to do so. You are no where near the top of the list of people who need a holiday. The only work you do is pick up a camera and that is it. So snobby and utterly ridiculous.
Hate that crap. We had to cancel 2 holidays when we found out my son was sick and they were only weekend breaks. We managed just about to get the funds together to take him on one last holiday a few months before he died. Weā€™ve not had a holiday since because we canā€™t afford it.
Theyā€™ve just been away for months and have managed plenty of holidays in previous years. So she can duck off with that tit. She doesnā€™t realise how privileged they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Hate that crap. We had to cancel 2 holidays when we found out my son was sick and they were only weekend breaks. We managed just about to get the funds together to take him on one last holiday a few months before he died. Weā€™ve not had a holiday since because we canā€™t afford it.
Theyā€™ve just been away for months and have managed plenty of holidays in previous years. So she can duck off with that tit. She doesnā€™t realise how privileged they are.
Selfish to the extreme KateESJ, Says it all when she leaves her Sister to care for her Nan,I really hope that one day it will all
come back and smacks her in the teeth Vile vile witch.

Reactions: 11
I've just brought one from market place Ā£4 so wtf is she talking about

Can just hear lazy screeching, 4quid thatā€™s literally outrageous. I can get it for free if I talk about it on our family channel,. Wonder if she mentions microblading if someone will do that for free šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 6 month thing is a guideline, you should know your baby well enough by 5months to know your kid is ready. IMO cheekyyyyy boiiiii has been ready since 4 months, but lazy,being lazy and also being the expert on breastfeeding, doesnā€™t want littleeeee maannnn to grow up! FFS give him rice cereal if your so bloody minded that he canā€™t have solids till 6 months!!! He may, just maybe,sleep during the night. Instead of buying subs, she might want to buy a clue on how to raise a baby. Sorry, rant over šŸ¤Ŗ
Iā€™m still šŸ’Æ convinced that sheā€™s not been exclusively bf since he started to gain and certainly since theyā€™ve been away, at first we used to see her feeding at every opportunity and now itā€™s just ā€˜gave jace a quick feedā€™ nah sheā€™s most definitely supplementing with formula (which in my opinion she should have done sooner!when he was really struggling to gain) she just canā€™t bare to admit it, I think itā€™ll be a relief when she starts weaning because itā€™ll take the attention off it. That would explain her weight gain rather than loss since his birth too. I think sheā€™s still feeding him herself but thereā€™s definitely a bottle or two in there fo sho!

Bless you šŸ˜¢ Iā€™m glad you managed to go away with your boy šŸ’™ and I really hope you get the chance for a genuinely well deserved break soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Last night's vlog...
Good morning cheeeky boiii!! Tick
Water park day out Tick
Greasy, awful hair cut shot Tick
Wine (whilst breastfeeding and I don't drink ) Tick
Baby eats salted, cheese stick as first experience/weaning Tick

Hold on...
Healthy salad on the table for dinner.
Bike ride

Someone has been reading the comments?
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Forgot sharing 1portion for all of them, no veggies except for tomatoes nobody likes, sitting on her ass a majority of the day, plopping Jace wherever, napping all day long, etc

Reactions: 3
Well what are the odds of that, one of my best friends has gone on holiday (I didnā€™t know where) and sheā€™s only gone and checked in on Facebook at the same place as them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I would love to go. I want to see the Anne frank house

Maybe lazy and creepy should take a look at Fizz Fam, at least they vlog looking around at interesting places in their travelling vlogs, they seem to try and take in the culture and scenery, itā€™s not all swimming pools and water parks. If your reading Lazy, give it a go šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s uploaded videos of them in the pool there so surely that needs to be tagged as partially gifted??

Reactions: 2
Maybe lazy and creepy should take a look at Fizz Fam, at least they vlog looking around at interesting places in their travelling vlogs, they seem to try and take in the culture and scenery, itā€™s not all swimming pools and water parks. If your reading Lazy, give it a go šŸ¤Ŗ
Disclaimer: I know Family Fizz are as bad as the Minghams in certain ways.

Saw more culture and sightseeing in FF's latest video than we did in the entire 4 week tincan road trip! (28+ videos worth)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.