Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justjonie

VIP Member
I thought it was, thanks for the added Information I refuse to go back and watch.

I actually thought the current house was quite a hasty purchase if I’m honest. Didn’t they buy off plan too?
For a 5 bedroom house it is poorly laid out. Terribly sized lounge and a toilet under the stairs which is very odd.
I will admit the garden is quite a good size for a new build but then it’s not like they ever make use of it.
No entertaining family/parties or BBQS with the very friendly neighbours. Also didn’t the kids want a trampoline at some point?
I reckon because they got a super huge discount with miller homes they were restricted about what they could get.
I don't think they got a good discount at all, according to house prices on their street they bought it for £400k.

Web30

VIP Member
I don’t think lazy knows what a routine is to be honest! I must have been a mean mummy, my three had a routine around naps and bedtime, even when on holiday, when they were little. You can’t tell Lazy anything though, she is always asking for advice and then completely ignores any suggestions. 🤯
I didnt really set up a routine with myne she kinda fell in to her own. It worked really well for us.

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
The Radford are a huge family starting with getting pregnant I think at 13? Then never stopped year after year they say they dont claim benefits which is bull but he does own his own business which is better than most

Zelda18

VIP Member
Over bites and teeth in wrong position all need fixing,not a lot of people realise you might have to pay till your in that position it’s wrong I think

I first found out about it about 7 years ago
My daughter had braces fitted 2yrs ago and never had to pay a penny. She even got to choose different colours.
My youngest had been told she will need braces too, but doesn’t need to pay.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Where was this? I messaged them via fb and got an automatic response in their native language that I can't read

Lilys

Chatty Member
Considering how much money Sarah earns in comparison to Katrina, Katrina seems to make more effort with her appearance and seems more genuine than Sarah. At least Katrina appears to not hide what she is although that Chucky doll gives me the creeps and I always associate that character with little James Bulger so I wouldn’t want it in my house and clearly Leah, Katrina daughter dislikes it as well.
Why do you associate Chucky with little James?

Stephie

VIP Member
If it's gifted trip, I think they possibly have to pay for their own flights, but the stay on the campsite is free. Although I could be wrong. Although if that is the case, they probably would've gone in the tin can and continued their European Adventure there 🤔