Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateESJ

VIP Member
hi all.
I was the one Sarah was having the spat with on Facebook last night. Really great to find you all and know that I'm one of many who sees past both her and Chris! Usually hate watch them after my kids are in bed. I'm ashamed to say I used to actually like them back when they first started. Tragic.

Thanks for screenshotting them too. Not surprised at all that she deleted the comments but I didn't even think to screenshot them myself 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Did anybody see this? 🤣 I screenshotted it earlier and have just gone back to see if any crazed Ifam had replied and its gone. 😂😂

Its gotta be someone here. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

KateESJ

VIP Member
4 times, surely some parents would love to be only woken 4 times in a night?

I'm sure there are some parents whose child has passed and they'd love to just be woken by a child.

Babies wake up, they don't know the difference between night or day. These two are idiots. I've not watched the vlog but I imagine if he's waking them he must be waking Izzy who is only across the corridor!
My son passed away three years ago and I'd never sleep again if it meant he could come back.

• Sad
Reactions: 70
D

Departed member 294

Ladies and Gentlemen! Gather around!

In the second edition of Ingham Related Bingo, I bring you;

The (un)official Shit Sarah Says bingo!!!

Get your markers ready friends, it’s going to be a tough competition!

Good Luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
So the man who was caught messaging young girls is going to have an app that makes it easier to contact them?

Well that will be about as good an idea as Jimmy Savile’s Sleepover Club...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

String Man

VIP Member
If you read here Kate, I'd just like to say I'm so sorry to read that about your son 😥 Thank you for trying to make Sarah see sense - unfortunately she is so up her own arse she'll never take advice from anyone, as we've seen with her dismissing the midwife. I wish more mothers were like you and put their children first x

• Heart
Reactions: 53

sAvia

God I feel for the Ingham children. Say Chris had zero idea of what "cream pie" meant and innocently put that in the title only to be informed in his video comments and on here that it isn't appropriate, why then wouldn't he admit his mistake and thank those for looking out for his kids?
Imagine the horror of seeing that strangers on the internet tried to protect you and your own parents didn't care. What's going to happen as the kids get older and presumably have more exposure to the internet? Chris and Sarah can deny the allegations but they cannot deny the fact that they chose to keep a disgusting title on their vlog.
The tags too-
"cream pie attack","7 year old cream pies family member","7 year old shock cream pie attack","shopping","shopping challenge","family shopping challenge","hilarious challenge","hilarious cream pie challenge","cream pie challenge","ingham family","ingham family of five","isla ingham","chris ingham","sarah ingham","family","kids","baby","newborn","baby boy","daily vlogs","best daily vlogs","best family vlogs","family daily vlogs","hilarious","comedy","fun","funny","family friendly"

You disgusting waste of space.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Hel1975

It really worries me when they name children in the vlogs. A new child has joined in Islas class with an unusual name. So they say the name (only the first name) but this child could of moved schools for a number of reasons 😡. Domestic abuse, child in care, family are in a witness protection loads of reasons. It wouldn’t matter if the child had a common name but this child didn’t 🤔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

moimoi

VIP Member
Just want to raise @Lottie212's post from the last thread, from Christmas 2015, Creepy's dad says 'I feel sorry for all those women now' @ 6:30 IN FRONT of the girls after getting pied with cackles of laughter from Gruesome Granny and Lazy in the background.

Creepy knows EXACTLY what he's doing with that cream pie title and they have the audacity to preach that they're an innocent 'family' channel. Like father like son, the creepy bastards!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Clairer86

VIP Member
Are there any social workers on here who could maybe contact Bradford? They would probably have more power and influence. If an actual social worker raised concerns then maybe more action would be taken.
I've just emailed them. Im a social worker who worked in Child protection for years until recently changing my job. Hopefully they will take notice and not brush it under the carpet

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thankyou for posting these! Well now I can officially say WTF!!
It’s like they want their own set of hideous looking mini street lamps.
Seriously though if i lived opposite I’d be reporting them.
I’m not sure who, but I’d find someone!
I actually think their neighbours do quite well out of this.
You know when you’re having someone over for the first time or having something delivered and they call for directions.
‘Yeah we’re the house beside the tramps. Sorry, lamps’.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MaryAnn

Kate said something about the fact they're always trying to get Jace to sleep.
Bex mentioned the Cream pie title and said it was obviously intentional.

View attachment 14918

just realised i probs shouldn't have said full names. i'll edit that.
People are sick in the head for thinking that title was inappropriate?? Are you seriously all there, Sarah? Wake up from your disney, fairydust, unicorns sprinkled in glitter and pixie dust, and realise that the world can be a dangerous place. Especially when you live your entire lives online, and understand that what you've done is create a massive target on your own children. On a different note, yes, they are only 20 minutes of your lives that we see, but Jesus Christ, these are the 20 minutes you CHOOSE to show to the world. Are you kidding me?!?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41