The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Greene if you read here you are my new HERO! Credit to you for tackling that horrible woman whilst maintaining a dignified and respectful front, not many could have done it so graciously!

Those victorian lamps look so ridiculous outside of a plain new build in an estate in Bradford, but then again so does that horrific “marble” monstrosity in their dining room.
I remember Sarah saying in a previous vlog that the lamps reminded him of Disney as they have the same type at the parks. Bless - the closest he will come to a US Disney for awhile. Not sure what or if there is a statute of limitations for criminal convictions relating to grooming crimes in the State of Florida, but I would hope it’s a very long time.

Reactions: 17
So in the UK, Child Benefit is based on earnings? Is it a weekly or monthly payment? Sorry its a bit off topic, just curious. Over here, you get it regardless of income. The payment depends on how many kids you have. Rather ridiculous really
Yes they introduced the salary cap a few years ago although it’s a bit contentious as 2 people in the house could be earning £49,999 each and still get it but if just one earns over that threshold then you won’t. The number of children you have does affect the amount you receive, when I used to get it it certainly increased when I had a second child.

Reactions: 2
I urge everyone to watch the last few minutes of that live from 1 hour five minutes.....
An OG member of the “Real Inghams” folks, along with the R family. 😐
#DidItForTheSubs
I thought those cunts were staying off Youtube because of 'the drama'?

Sorry, but I won't give a nonce supporter the extra view. Tried watching it on Invidious but it seems these bottom feeders aren't worthy of the bandwidth.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the screen shots. Made for some good reading this morning. I do love a good facebook rant.

Reactions: 17
So in the UK, Child Benefit is based on earnings? Is it a weekly or monthly payment? Sorry its a bit off topic, just curious. Over here, you get it regardless of income. The payment depends on how many kids you have. Rather ridiculous really
It’s a monthly payment unless you’re on income support, and then it’s weekly. I get around £80 every 4 weeks and both husband and I are in full time employment. When my son was a baby, £80 was 4 tins of milk, 4 packs of nappies, 13 packs of wipes and then chump change to get him a new bib/hat/medicine. Now he’s a toddler, it’s purely for clothes and his meals to take to daycare.

🌈 the more you know!

Reactions: 6
Ladies and Gentlemen! Gather around!

In the second edition of Ingham Related Bingo, I bring you;

The (un)official tit Sarah Says bingo!!!

Get your markers ready friends, it’s going to be a tough competition!

Good Luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just catching up again. Again I haven't watched them for ages. They're not worthy of the view anymore... But what's with the "he has a dad and a granny... I'm not a single parent".

Why would you include Granny in the 'parenting circle' (let's call it)? Shouldn't she have just said "he has a dad... I'm not a single parent."

Shows she cannot cope alone at all. And needs to call in reinforcements (in the shape of Zelda) if Creepy is too busy with his dms to take over.

Reactions: 28
Just catching up again. Again I haven't watched them for ages. They're not worthy of the view anymore... But what's with the "he has a dad and a granny... I'm not a single parent".

Why would you include Granny in the 'parenting circle' (let's call it)? Shouldn't she have just said "he has a dad... I'm not a single parent."

Shows she cannot cope alone at all. And needs to call in reinforcements (in the shape of Zelda) if Creepy is too busy with his dms to take over.
Yes! Unless granny or another adult family member lives in the house and takes an active role, i wouldnt class them in the parenting circle. What would she have done if chris still worked? She would have found this 100 times harder.

Reactions: 10
He’s a fan of the Inghams, just like Mcfee, the only difference is he used them for views by pretending to be standing against them at the start, not for them.
He’s basically told everyone that Chris might not have seen this thumbnail as perverted and he did it innocently 🤔 and anyone who did, and who jumped on the “bandwagon” needs to look at themselves for seeing it that way.
It’s not the first time he’s defended Chris or Sarah either.

When even you own comments section are shocked by what you’ve just said you know you’ve lost the floor.

I urge everyone to watch the last few minutes of that live from 1 hour five minutes.....
An OG member of the “Real Inghams” folks, along with the R family. 😐
#DidItForTheSubs
Right, I just watched :(

Holy crap - we are all the perverted ones according to Mr Rees, nice bit of gaslighting there Jamie. He says that maybe it's we that are the problem for looking too deep into things. That Chris Ingham, chaser of young girls, serial cheater can take the moral high ground over us over his use of the term "creampie" on a vlog featuring his 3 daughters, time stamped by one of the very people Chris is supposed to be protecting them from. He can plead ignorance because Jamie says so, despite showing evidence that he knew well what that term meant on a previous vlog.

Well done E (is that UK Beauty?) for being the only one who I would class as being in that group, to show some metaphorical balls. Jim Jam 💗 too.

Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 09.14.23.png

For anyone who doesn't know the Rees, they gained a large proportion of their subs by speaking out against the Inghams.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She was definitely the one who deleted. If she’s so right then why delete? 🙄😂

241FB29A-9565-4D37-85C5-095B18E7E7C7.jpeg

Reactions: 37
This is a HUGE back track from Sarah. Who in the blogs was worrying he wasn’t putting on weight etc but it now saying she was never worried and was told he just put on weight slowly.

She’s really digging her own YouTube grave and should step away from the keyboard.
I doubt she remembers what shes said half the time. She really is a talk without thinking type of person isnt she.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.