The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And for someone being “ocd” clean like him why hasn’t he felt the need to wash all the baby’s clothes? They are covered in chemicals and germs. Not sure if I’m the only one who washed all the things before they arrived in non bio as they have such sensitive skin..and where it the monstrosity of a pram? It’s not being used as an ornament in the kitchen anymore and no room anywhere else so I’m guessing in the boot still or the tit tip of a garage!

Reactions: 15
Not stalkerish at all, I'm glad you did! Think my husband is fed up of me ranting to him about them lol. He doesn't get why I still watch even though I only watch out of hate now.

Think arguing with her again would be pointless, don't even think she read any of my comments properly last night at all. 🤦‍♀️
I think we all started off liking them ,then found our way here to vent our frustrations at how fast money ,and "fame" changed them!
oh and quickest way to get Lazy to read your posts is to start with...I Luuurve you sooo much ,you`re my inspiration"!!!:rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I think we all started off liking them
Not me, first heard of them when the Jess story broke on Twitter.

Still not 100% sure if Invidio.us gives them views but if you don't have an adblocker installed it blocks them on your behalf. I tend to use it to check the comments rather than the actual vlogs most of the time as it's not on autoplay.

I know some people use/used Hooktube but the views on that now count apparently.

Reactions: 13
So good to see Kate has joined Tattle after firmly putting Lazy in her place last night.

But this means that Lazy and her gang of trolls can no longer say all the 'hate' comes from here. Kate was not on here previously. But she still saw what everyone (with half a brain cell) is seeing.

You see, Sarah - it's not the "haters". It's genuine concern at your tit parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Start of the vlog she cleverly says J didn’t put weight back on instead of saying J was starving for a month and kept losing weight because I refused to give him a bottle....and OMG to going through this with the girls and still bloody doing it with J ..determined was she this time eh ?? Grrr it’s not about you woman !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You beat me to it!! , when I was struggling with maths, my dad sat me down at the dining room table and helped me to understand quadratic equations, as maths is somthing he excelled in, and an important subject he wanted me to do well in.
My daughter was explaining quadratic equations to me a few days ago and It went straight over my head. Today it was circle theorem and I'm like 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
I think we all started off liking them ,then found our way here to vent our frustrations at how fast money ,and "fame" changed them!
oh and quickest way to get Lazy to read your posts is to start with...I Luuurve you sooo much ,you`re my inspiration"!!!:rolleyes:
She's definitely a narcissist who loves playing the victim

Reactions: 15
Hi kate welcome you did incredibly well against the poundland princess last night, it was obvious she was reading what she wanted to read, I have stopped watching altogether and now rely on everyone on here to catch up with their latest antics , there are some really funny people on here and everyone has been so nice , enjoy along with the rest of the tattlers

Reactions: 16
Hi kate welcome you did incredibly well against the poundland princess last night, it was obvious she was reading what she wanted to read, I have stopped watching altogether and now rely on everyone on here to catch up with their latest antics , there are some really funny people on here and everyone has been so nice , enjoy along with the rest of the tattlers
Poundland princess 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I’m reet happy that Chris is happy that the stairs no longer creek #secretescapes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone got a screenshot of what their garden looks like now with the lights? I don’t want to watch their vlog 😂

Reactions: 2
#36 The stairs are creaking, Chris is sneaking, at least Jace is sleeping.

#36 The stairs are creaking, Chris is creeping, at least Jace is sleeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Welcome! You’re with friends here!
Welcome! You’re with friends here!
Welcome Kate and well done trying to get through to Mother of the year
Sadly she won't listen to good advice I just hope that poor baby doesn't come to any harm under her haphazard care.not a great start in life he deserves so much better.

You beat me to it!! , when I was struggling with maths, my dad sat me down at the dining room table and helped me to understand quadratic equations, as maths is somthing he excelled in, and an important subject he wanted me to do well in.
My Grandaughter struggles with maths but her school have intervention after school,She has been attending for a while and we can see a big improvement in her learning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And for someone being “ocd” clean like him why hasn’t he felt the need to wash all the baby’s clothes? They are covered in chemicals and germs. Not sure if I’m the only one who washed all the things before they arrived in non bio as they have such sensitive skin..and where it the monstrosity of a pram? It’s not being used as an ornament in the kitchen anymore and no room anywhere else so I’m guessing in the boot still or the tit tip of a garage!
The beanie too. Surely with OCD he would not wear dirty, disgusting clothes and beanies for months on end and wash his face.

Reactions: 3
So Sarah says Jace is 8lb 4 but that outfit was tiny baby. The label I recognised as a Matalan one and after a Google shows that tiny baby there is only up to 7lb.

Now I might be wrong but that outfit wasn't tight on him so either he isn't 8lb 4 or that was an old label from another bit of clothing.

So Sarah says Jace is 8lb 4 but that outfit was tiny baby. The label I recognised as a Matalan one and after a Google shows that tiny baby there is only up to 7lb.

Now I might be wrong but that outfit wasn't tight on him so either he isn't 8lb 4 or that was an old label from another bit of clothing.
He’s just super tiny and she’s almost bragging about how he supposedly still fits in tiny baby but I’d be really concerned if that was my baby. I do have health anxiety because of my PTSD from my sons illness so maybe that’s making me judgemental when it comes to how lax she seems to be about his health. But he’s just so teeny.

• Sad

Didn't someone ask where that sparkly River Island coat was the other day, perfectly placed in tonights vlog for us.

Plus poor issy, she looks worse than me and I'm I'm mother of 2 young kids in my 30s. She's obviously going through puberty with no guidance on how to keep on top of it all, why would she when they still treat her like she's 8 years old.

• Sad
  • Wow
He’s just super tiny and she’s almost bragging about how he supposedly still fits in tiny baby but I’d be really concerned if that was my baby. I do have health anxiety because of my PTSD from my sons illness so maybe that’s making me judgemental when it comes to how lax she seems to be about his health. But he’s just so teeny.
Welcome, Kate! You bloody legend!
I am sorry to have read about what you and your family have been through. You're not being judgemental at all. Lazy puts the lax in laxative. I hope that some of what you said managed to make it past her inflated ego and into her head.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.