Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Why is Sarah glowing and looking the picture of health while poor Isabelle looks like the stressed out, tired, mother? Sarah had the cheek to roll her eyes and say ‘I think he likes you better than me’ while sliding him over to Isabelle to get him to sleep again. She’s moaning he won’t sleep on her and prefers to be in the sling in the garden with Chris. 🙄

The stabilisers are back on Islas bike. I know it’s a petty thing to be bothered about but they have so much free time and weekends where they aren’t doing anything so if that creepy fool would spend a few hours helping his child to learn to ride that bike instead of pissing around on the hand rail at Morrisons then Isla would know how to ride without them. They both come across as cold and selfish. Chris would rather be on his skates than helping his daughter learn a new skill. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 33

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Got alot to catch up on I've been busy just found out I'm pregnant so I'm going to get some tips of Sarah 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Web30

VIP Member
This app they are talking about. Lets throw some ideas around shall we...

1. Private messages from your fave youtube dad
2. The chance to send private pics 😉
3. Win a one on one meet in greet in a hotel room

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can we not drag a 13 year old 🙄
No need.
Just my opinion.
There’s much more to talk about... that wheelchair of dreams for one. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Noname

Isn’t that interesting, as soon as the mention of companies being contacted about this and the threat of income to their business... the title changed!!! Very very clear now on where their priorities lie 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I agree especially when Sarah said in last night's vlog that Isabelle could do with a friend down the street so she could also get some fresh air like Isla. What 13 year old plays out down their street? It's not normal
Okay I’m actually gonna go there
Isabelle can’t be getting many sleepovers, and I feel it’s nothing to do with Isabelle at all.
If I were a teen parent I wouldn’t invite her because you know the score an invite generally involves a return invite ,
And what parent of teenage girls would want their daughter sleeping over at their house with creepy there ?
I would rather my daughter have a sleepover at Freddie Krueger’s house at least she’s be safe with a few red bull to stay awake lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
Can we just all contemplate how the fuck Sarah got to child number 4 and still be thick as mince when it comes to parenting?? Can we therefore assume that some other member of the family did the lion's share of the parenting when the girls were babies? Cos Sarah hasn't a clue what the hell she's doing. I've seen first time mums with more savvy than that thick lazy ass bitch!

• Heart

stewiegriffin

love when Chris said the super creaky stairs makes it difficult for him to creep out at night for nonce activities go downstairs quietly in the morning

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Did anyone see Isabelle’s live with her friends when they were at the sleepover bitching about the girl asleep next to them?
I think we worry too much.
Let be honest here, Sarah’s “vlog personality” is her sing song, exaggerated, overly pronounced kinder-garden teacher version of what we know is...
An OG Dixion gal 😂😂
Do we really think that’s the same Sarah at home? Or the same Chris at home?
Katrina as an auntie And Leah as a cousin 🙄
The girl might not be the best actress but she’s absolutely acting on the vlogs.

She also has dance and school and as much as I agree she doesn’t see her friends enough (that we see)
I don’t think she’s the innocent, timid child we see on the vlogs,
which I’m glad about!
She’s dealt with a lot this year, there is NO WAY she hasn’t been following and involved in everything that’s gone on over the last 10 months.
Worrying if river dale is too advanced for her 😂
The girl has lived a Lifetime channel Style movie this year alone.
A dude in a mask is small fry compared to a dude in a beanie.

Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Issie is organising a sleepover, now that’s convenient
Hi Sarah 👋
Good for her.
Sarah acting like a mum because of a step by step guide provided by Tattle life.
I mean it’s not exactly conventional but it’s working.
Now if she could just
1) feed her son properly
2) get her eyebrows sorted
3) feed her son properly
4) take those god awful mits off the child or he will start to think he’s a dog with paws
5) again feed your damn child
6) nope, sticking with “feed your child”

I’d add dump your cheating ass weirdo husband but na, stick with him,
You’re suited to each other.
The thought of either of them going on to reproduce with someone else makes me uncomfortable 🤢

• Sick

mags

VIP Member
Yeh and the way sarah says she’s been stuck under jace for x amount of time is she watching the clock?
I’ve never heard that term stuck under a baby before , he’s not a car 🙄
So spiteful....because of course she's normally super duper active and he's hindering her usual levels of high mobility and strenuous exercise. She's probably just pissed off that she's left her Krispy Kreme box out of reach while he's settled on her and it's torturing her!

Anyway, she just needs to cast her mind back 10 months or so and she'll soon remember that there are FAR worse things to be "stuck under" than her beautiful baby!!!

• Haha

rosdene09

These arse lickers need to come up with a better reason than jealousy. The Inghams are an embarrassment and they know it and completely isolated.

WHY would anyone be jealous??
Chris looks like he’s been banned from showering for the last few years, Sarah is verging on obesity, and the children live a life of Matalan, Morrison’s and dance- it’s hardly a life of luxury! And as for their assets, you couldn’t pay me to live in a house as tacky and bland as theirs, someone pleeeeease tell me what there is to be jealous of?

• Haha
  • Heart
D

Departed member 294

I’m starting to think she is purposefully starving him because she wanted that ‘tiny baby’.

He was a normal birth weight.

• Sad
  • Sick

Julesdorid

So rude of Boo Boo to invite herself for tea.
Shes shy & quiet ya know, really Sarah is she!
Shes an attention seeking brat, yes shes 7 and yes i went there, i cant stand the kid. While im at it get them bloody stabilisers off that stupid bike aswell.
As for poor Jace Pace Rolo River why dont you glue his little eye lids and mouth shut, that would suit you down to the ground, god forbid hes ever awake. The poor little soul is still hungry and too thin, give him formula you stupid woman, oh no my bad that would mean you have to get off your arse and make bottles up, hes not fussy hes hungry

• Heart
  • Sad

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Hope its a pile of shit.
Bet it had already been opened and resealed. No way they’d risk that

This whole YouTube phrase
‘If you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say it’
Bores me to tears. It’s a lame way of saying if we fuck up don’t pull us up on it, it’s mean and nasty boo hoo

As for chai latte pods. He basically hinted for someone to send them the other night. Instead of going on amazon etc and ordering himself some.

Absolute scum

• Angry
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
Vlog's about to go up. Praying for a rant.

I messaged Kate last night to invite her to join Tattle. Hope this is ok with everyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30