The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I've not watched it all just skimmed so I didn't have to see the adds.. And also wanted to see if there was any tension..She hasn't cracked. But she did refer to the cream cake esme was gonna use as being 'whip creamed'. 😂😂😂 And is also pushing the fact that Isla is a big girl LOL and that she has adapted to Jace really well. And also let Esme end the vlog for the first time in how long. Hey Sarah gul we know you're reading here hon. 😂😂😂 You're a twit mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG Sarah tonight you really hit rock bottom. You idiot of a mother- you let your young daughter out on her bike that she can barely ride and disappeared. You left a just 7 year old outside on her bike and couldn’t even be bothered to watch. You were vlogging with Isabelle and Esme in the kitchen!!! Have you not heard of holly and Jessica or April Jones( I suggest you read about them). Do pedophiles not live in your area??? Fantastic parenting.

On another note dear Sarah(I know you read)- the fact that your young daughter invited herself over to another families home should speak volumes. She is fed up with you barely not noticing her. I’d say she is extremely jealous Sarah.

Reactions: 26
Just going to leave this here

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Isla inviting herself around a neighbours for dinner, probably wondered what a home cooked meal was like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I have no issue with kids playing out on the street, i think its a shame it doesnt happen more. But isla really looked like she didnt know how to ride that bike, has barely been let out of her parents sight and is suddenly allowed to play on the street. While her 13yr old sister isnt allowed on a bus to meet friends. I dont get it!

Reactions: 37
No Chris for the last 8 minutes of the vlog - last seen rocking Jace outside in the garden in the afternoon

Chris must have been busy deleting 500 comments calling him a nonce and writing a poorly worded response.

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well I've not watched it all just skimmed so I didn't have to see the adds.. And also wanted to see if there was any tension..She hasn't cracked. But she did refer to the cream cake esme was gonna use as being 'whip creamed'. 😂😂😂 And is also pushing the fact that Isla is a big girl LOL and that she has adapted to Jace really well. And also let Esme end the vlog for the first time in how long. Hey Sarah gul we know you're reading here hon. 😂😂😂 You're a twit mate.
She's more of a twit than my cat and we literally call him 'twatcat' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is Sarah glowing and looking the picture of health while poor Isabelle looks like the stressed out, tired, mother? Sarah had the cheek to roll her eyes and say ‘I think he likes you better than me’ while sliding him over to Isabelle to get him to sleep again. She’s moaning he won’t sleep on her and prefers to be in the sling in the garden with Chris. 🙄

The stabilisers are back on Islas bike. I know it’s a petty thing to be bothered about but they have so much free time and weekends where they aren’t doing anything so if that creepy fool would spend a few hours helping his child to learn to ride that bike instead of pissing around on the hand rail at Morrisons then Isla would know how to ride without them. They both come across as cold and selfish. Chris would rather be on his skates than helping his daughter learn a new skill. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 33
So rude of Boo Boo to invite herself for tea.
Shes shy & quiet ya know, really Sarah is she!
Shes an attention seeking brat, yes shes 7 and yes i went there, i cant stand the kid. While im at it get them bloody stabilisers off that stupid bike aswell.
As for poor Jace Pace Rolo River why dont you glue his little eye lids and mouth shut, that would suit you down to the ground, god forbid hes ever awake. The poor little soul is still hungry and too thin, give him formula you stupid woman, oh no my bad that would mean you have to get off your arse and make bottles up, hes not fussy hes hungry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
OMG Sarah tonight you really hit rock bottom. You idiot of a mother- you let your young daughter out on her bike that she can barely ride and disappeared. You left a just 7 year old outside on her bike and couldn’t even be bothered to watch. You were vlogging with Isabelle and Esme in the kitchen!!! Have you not heard of holly and Jessica or April Jones( I suggest you read about them). Do pedophiles not live in your area??? Fantastic parenting.

On another note dear Sarah(I know you read)- the fact that your young daughter invited herself over to another families home should speak volumes. She is fed up with you barely not noticing her. I’d say she is extremely jealous Sarah.
Maybe the friends mum had said to Sarah she'd watch over isla so she could stay in with Jace not realising Sarah is hardly round Jace

Reactions: 5
The fact Sarah was saying she could watch Isla from the sofa - no surprise there. Also, I wonder if her not having any friends at Isabelle's age means she doesn't think it's necessary for Isabelle to have them (unless they're conveniently nearby)?

Chris looked like he was hating his life in that garden until he noticed the camera on him. Love a bit of karma 😜

Reactions: 22
So, instead of the inghams simply changing their title and moving on, they have reiterated it in their pinned comment. Any one of their many young fans who don't know the meaning and/or didn't know about any controversy about the title now know exactly what to search for online. The second result to "cream pie" is the urban dictionary definition!

If I had innocently titled something inappropriately, I would be mortified, changed it and thanked the person who brought it to my attention. I can't understand their attack response!

Before this, I didn't know the exact slang definition, but I certainly knew that it was something sexual, and I find it really hard to believe that this term had passed Sarah or Chris by completely.

Reactions: 12
Isla went out to play with the young daughter of the lady (Leanne, Sarah tells us her name in the vlog) who lives opposite the Inghams (the lady Sarah made friends with a few weeks ago). Sarah is too lazy to push Isla on her bike every few minutes so they have put the stabilisers back on her bike. Sarah sat on her fat arse whilst Isla was outside in the street. Great parenting.👏 Not. Someone should be watching them.

Sarah said she wants to find Isabelle and Esme a friend who lives on the estate too so they can go a play outside. Just let them go and see their school friends you idiot.

Why are they trying to get Jace to sleep? He should be staying awake a bit more. They are such tit parents.

Isla inviting herself for tea speaks volumes. First homecooked meal and vegetables in months then. Maybe Isla is hoping the Leanne adopts her. :LOL: At least she would have a loving family. Who is Sarah trying to kid about Isla not being jealous about Jace? Hi Sarah👋

Of course poor Esme lost the slime challenge. Sarah has really set her up to be unpopular (the other two girls are featured on Instagram and in the vlogs more) so that is not really a surprise. She got the hot sauce as a forfeit. Sarah said that if Esme did not want to do it that was ok but Isla practically shoved it in Esme's face. judging by her face I really don't think Esme wanted to do it but she probably felt so pressurised into it. Just before bedtime as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I totally agree, their Vlogs target audience is paedophiles, they released their address onto the internet (for the few people who hadn’t worked out exactly where they lived already) they really are asking for one of the girls to get snatched. Maybe it wasn’t something we had to think about growing up but there’s been so many cases where it’s happened that every (sensible) parent makes sure it can’t happen to their kids

Reactions: 10
Is it me or does it seem that Chris has all but given up with them??? Leading a single mans life doing what he wants when he wants- no responsibilities at all!! This marriage looks dead in the water.

Reactions: 29
I have no issue with kids playing out on the street, i think its a shame it doesnt happen more. But isla really looked like she didnt know how to ride that bike, has barely been let out of her parents sight and is suddenly allowed to play on the street. While her 13yr old sister isnt allowed on a bus to meet friends. I dont get it!
Agree!! Especially when they make it known where they live, what school they go to and the pervy titles and obsessive fans I would not them girls out of my sight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.