Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I cannot understand those "parents" at all. Why on earth did they have another child?! Babies don't just sleep all the time - especially breast fed babies.

I hate that they say he's being fussy/naughty/playing up etc. He's a 5 week old baby!!!

What the hell is wrong with you both?!

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Impleo

VIP Member
No Chris for the last 8 minutes of the vlog - last seen rocking Jace outside in the garden in the afternoon

Chris must have been busy deleting 500 comments calling him a nonce and writing a poorly worded response.

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I do reckon she's depressed. May 2017-2018 she was on cloud nine. Loaded and buying things, a new house, about 10 holidays abroad. Then boom..crash back down to earth. If she does read here I hope she sees me say this:- the only person that can help you is YOU. Be that mother you used to be, you can be her again, you just need to get your priorities back in order and sort it out. Get up in the morning, get lively and get out the house. Stop rotting inside cause you feel insecure because of him. You can go it alone without him, you would gain a lot more support if you stood up and said 'nah fuck this shit, my kids and me come first'. Your husband actively portrays the worst image of you, because he can. He cheats. He neglects you and your kids. I should imagine you've lost friends since 2018. There is a world and life without Chris Ingham, and you can be the mother you once were. Use your mind, not your heart. Show your kids how to be independent women. Watch your old vlogs, look how fresh your kids and you looked. Listen to the laughter of them, compared to now. Stop putting the kids on the back burner for money and notoriety, when you would fair much better alone, being strong, without that GREASY WANK STAIN. PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST.
If she doesn't read here then meh...But we all know she does. If she did this she would gain my respect. Sadly I think she's to far gone, but I like seeing other women do well, and doing it of their own backs...without devil dicks ruling them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Hatshepsut

It seems strange that after changing the title (again) they have still left up their original comments about ‘people being completely out of order’ and
‘finding it ridiculous in the extreme’.
We all know that if they actually did believe those comments there’s not a cat in Hell’s chance they would have made any alterations.
Lazy will be absolutely livid about it and I’m sure that she’ll be finding it too hard to suppress her true Dixon nature.

It won’t help their mood that Izzie and Mia Fizz both put up a vlog on their own channels within an hour of each other.
Guess which one has got 14.3k views and which one has got 274.5k 😂

You’d better get those skates back on Creepy and roll your useless middle-aged arse down to the Job Centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Web30

VIP Member
I have no issue with kids playing out on the street, i think its a shame it doesnt happen more. But isla really looked like she didnt know how to ride that bike, has barely been let out of her parents sight and is suddenly allowed to play on the street. While her 13yr old sister isnt allowed on a bus to meet friends. I dont get it!

Reactions: 37

Impleo

VIP Member
pretty sure Granny wasn't there in the vlog today.

Maybe Granny popped round to give Chris a quick feed. Bitty.

Talking of which, you know those Chai Lattes taste like warm sweet milk and nothing else? I actually tried one because Chris said they were nice, and they really weren't - just warm cinnamony milk. As my kids would say, he's a total melt.

• Haha
  • Sick

OliviaPope

Lazy’s rant also a 2 fingers up at the NHS midwife that was so worried about Jace she was going in an out every 1- 2 days to weigh him and wasn’t happy at the 10g weight gain. Sarah even said herself the day the midwife came she would sit and feed feed feed all morning hoping that it would show he gained weight, this is what she should have been doing all day, not the morning the midwife came.

The same NHS midwife that was so worried about the fact he wasn’t gaining weight so arranged an appointment with a registrar at the hospital on a Saturday night!! After a day at a photoshoot poor Jace weighed less than the day before!! But the scales were wrong!! Not the fact she had hardly fed him all day so he would be asleep for the perfect photo!! 😡

She made faces the day after they had been at the hospital that they didn’t want the midwife back in 2 days, knowing all along that they were taking this poor baby away for a week.

NOW Just because after nearly 5 weeks he is now just above his birth weight she thinks he is thriving!! No medical professional would say he is now thriving!!

Well Lazy did compare vlogging to being a brain surgeon!!

• Angry
  • Wow

soberpanda

posting here before she deletes them at some point because she's really digging this deep

a.png

a2.png

• Sad
  • Angry

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I saw the tea thing as him trying to make out Issabelle was being oh so sneaky and he was such a cool parent turning a blind eye.

Especially love the actual making it montage. Hardly sneakily doing it if Chris has given you the camera to film it.

They are just desperate for content.

Give us the rant. That’s all we want

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

soberpanda

Chris has been sent a parcel just addressed for him. Opening it on camera.

Risky, Chris. Very risky.

• Haha
  • Wow
D

Departed member 294

Child was gaining weight slowly....

... didn’t wake him up to feed to help increase weight as advised....

But it’s ok... because she’s a mum and doesn’t need to do what she’s told....

But don’t worry jAcE iS cOnTeNt

• Haha
  • Wow

Missusnaz

VIP Member
No sympathy for a woman who says about her child going through chemotherapy no it’s all about her...what a bitch!

• Sad
  • Angry

rosdene09

Kate Greene if you read here you are my new HERO! Credit to you for tackling that horrible woman whilst maintaining a dignified and respectful front, not many could have done it so graciously!

Those victorian lamps look so ridiculous outside of a plain new build in an estate in Bradford, but then again so does that horrific “marble” monstrosity in their dining room.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
She doesn't need a tutor when she has a father who was predicted an A* at Maths A-level before the * even existed. If he has a decent A-Level standard comprehension of maths, then no reason why he can't help her.
He gets a lot of criticism, but it seems churlish to be on his case about this. He can’t help the fact that he’s a bonafide genius. Listen to him speak and tell me that you don’t immediately think ‘Mathematical guru and intellectual heavyweight.’

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lady in Wales

I don’t know how it works but my baby was in 0-1 month clothing for the first 2, nearly 3 months. He fit them perfectly even when over the weight stated on the tags. I think it’s because my baby’s skinny and long so his weight came from his length not his width? He’s 1 tomorrow and 12-18 drown him but he’s an average weight for his age 🤷‍♀️

THOSE LIGHTS ARE HIDEOUS. I can’t even. I’d be complaining to the developers if I were their neighbours.

Does Chris realise how big those little trees grow? My mum used trees just like that to plan around her neighbors fence so she didn’t have to look at their tatty garden. They grow SO. QUICKLY. Not something I’d want in front of my windows! 🙈
They wanted to move because apparently people were turning up at their door. So now they are turning their front lawn into something that resembles Blackpool illuminations! They may as well get a 10ft neon flashing sign saying, The Minghams live here! They really are a crock of shite! Why would they want to draw attention to themselves? Or is Chris secretly hoping to draw back the curtains one morning to find thousands of under 16 Ifam camped out front of his house? If you wanted to blend in, you wouldn't do something so obvious to make your house stand out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34