The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope its a pile of tit.
Bet it had already been opened and resealed. No way they’d risk that

This whole YouTube phrase
‘If you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say it’
Bores me to tears. It’s a lame way of saying if we duck up don’t pull us up on it, it’s mean and nasty boo hoo

As for chai latte pods. He basically hinted for someone to send them the other night. Instead of going on amazon etc and ordering himself some.

Absolute scum

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I would not say the baby is thriving until he is a pound or two above his birth weight.

Reactions: 7
I’m not an expert but I don’t believe Sarah is depressed. I think she regrets having Jace and knows their channel is dying a slow death and she is literally worried to death as to what the future holds. I don’t understand how anyone can rely solely on vlogging providing a stable and secure income.
Anyway they have no freebies, no sponsorships, their daily lives scrutinised even more then ever before.
Her numbskull of a husband may end up being the cause of their imminent downfall, but she has continued to enable him and support his actions.

What pisses me off the most though is that she can drive, something I don’t ever have the luxury of any longer, so why doesn’t she put Jace in the car and take him out for a walk on her own without a camera, Chris or the girls. As a matter of fact she doesn’t even need the car. She has legs and a pram. Just take a short walk somewhere. It’s like she is so co-dependant on Chris that she can’t even leave the street independently!
I feel like a dope now after seeing her Instagram post 🙄
I have been suffering a lot with severe anxiety to the point where i don't want to leave my house. I only do if I have to, because i have put on a fair bit of weight after losing a lot and i feel really self conscious. If I'm walking to the shop, i take a route that is less open so i don't feel as exposed.
I guess i just felt for her because i recognize signs of insecurity in her.
Now i just feel like a fool for even trying to stick up for her a bit 🤦

Reactions: 10
Did anybody see this? 🤣 I screenshotted it earlier and have just gone back to see if any crazed Ifam had replied and its gone. 😂😂

Its gotta be someone here. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I feel like a dope now after seeing her Instagram post 🙄
I have been suffering a lot with severe anxiety to the point where i don't want to leave my house. I only do if I have to, because i have put on a fair bit of weight after losing a lot and i feel really self conscious. If I'm walking to the shop, i take a route that is less open so i don't feel as exposed.
I guess i just felt for her because i recognize signs of insecurity in her.
Now i just feel like a fool for even trying to stick up for her a bit 🤦
I tried to PM you but don't think I can due to your settings. I just wanted you to know I also suffer really badly with anxiety and I'm always here if you need a chat! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just looked on the internet rather than Facebook app. Wow, of course Ann Kelly is there defending her. And of bloody course, mcphee is on the post trying to make herself relevant! 🤣 They all hate tattle so much but rub one out over what we say.
But have you noticed lazy has replied to some of the posts but ignored McPhee,bet she’s gutted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'I messed up' yeah you did several times Sarah, starting with when you failed to leave your husband last summer.

Chris is basically a hate figure right now. Why keep the PO Box open when people could be sending them anything potentially dangerous? Especially food that can be easily tampered with.

I hope the passport photos get rejected so they cannot take Jace abroad. What if there is an emergency abroad? I hope they have insurance. They need to tell the doctor about the frowning when they take Jace for his jabs.

Isla does not need any more sugar. In about a year she has probably eaten double the recommended sugar intake from her whole lifetime. Why are they still giving her sweets and cakes? She has already had one tooth removed. Glad to see they had some vegetables though.

Reactions: 20
Anybody noticed over the last 2 or 3 vlogs Sarah is vlogging herself with Esme but not the other 2 girls? We are so terrible, us tattle trolls, yet you take everything we say as gospel and literally cling on to our every word, so you can actually be a parent. Funny really. 😂 But remember #ifam...blah blah blah. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would not say the baby is thriving until he is a pound or two above his birth weight.
Yep, failure to thrive doesn’t just cover nil weight gain, it includes poor weight gain and general condition of baby.

Reactions: 6
Also mention of a shower, veg in the dinner (still wouldn’t call it healthy mind you) she’s bricking it for social services! But for goodness sake a vlog based of both mentioning hand outs of chai latte and those chavtastic lights..really! Isla’s being fobbed off to neighbours for an easy life. Poor Esmé could be out playing with Isla quite happily. And Isla getting her own way again with a big cake (she did let slip creepy had his own one even after eating hers that had been thrown in Lazy’s face) What a sad dull existence they have just now it’s no wonder people are switching off. But hey having a baby will do wonders for our channel #epicfail 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Also I think that pasta bake thing was a ready meal. Not that there is anything wrong with that, every now and then. But if Chris would of actually made that he would of vlogged it

Reactions: 5
I tried to PM you but don't think I can due to your settings. I just wanted you to know I also suffer really badly with anxiety and I'm always here if you need a chat! Xx
Thanks Gigglebee 😘 that means alot xx
I had a look at my settings but can't see where the problem is. I have my contact settings on members only 🤷

Seems to me the title was deliberate to make people he was apologising for the other title. But no.

Why is she proud that he’s finally back at his birth weight after 5 weeks, it’s hardky thriving is it?

As for Isla, no wonder she is the way she is - Chris should have said no to that massive cake and if she had to have 1 get her an individual cake. You could see from her face she had no intention of wanting to share that massive mound of sugar.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.