The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That woeful pork chop McPhee is all over the fb post of course.

I hadn’t really noticed her until she was mentioned in the last few posts. What an odd woman. I’m assuming she’s trying to reach the dizzying heights of YouTube stardom like her idols the Inghams. Or shag Chris. 🤢
Hulkamania!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Also guys, I went in Primark yesterday and their kid's selection is lovely and affordable, so I don't understand why they wear the same things all the time when Sarah loves to shop!

Fun fact though, I found this dress I liked in Primark yesterday, but it was a child's one - I decided to risk it and found the biggest size they had (age 13-14). Safe to say that dress fit me perfectly and is now going on holiday to somewhere in England... Wales with me next week.

For the record, I am in my early 20s, and I wouldn't say I was the same size as Isabelle, but Primark clearly thinks I am!
Even Asda. We had my godson a few months ago and he got dirty and we didn't have any clothes for him. We went to Asda and got trousers and a top for £6. There is just no excuse for children to look scruffy.

If you're that skint buy stuff in the sale but in bigger sizes so they'll always have new stuff when they grow. Asda had girls coats in a few weeks ago for £4 originally £16.

Reactions: 11
Even Asda. We had my godson a few months ago and he got dirty and we didn't have any clothes for him. We went to Asda and got trousers and a top for £6. There is just no excuse for children to look scruffy.

If you're that skint buy stuff in the sale but in bigger sizes so they'll always have new stuff when they grow. Asda had girls coats in a few weeks ago for £4 originally £16.
Would the Inghams earn too much to get child benefit? All mine goes on my son’s clothes and shoes!

Reactions: 1
They've been having a lot more hate on all platforms lately haven't they. I dare say more people are wising up to Chris being a perv. He's cracking isn't he. I can see a breakdown in his future.

Reactions: 10
Would the Inghams earn too much to get child benefit? All mine goes on my son’s clothes and shoes!
I think so. That accounts review from last year said they had about £100k, or they'd split that between them for a £50k wage each. Not sure if that include everything like the adsense, sponsors/ads etc. I think they'd have to pay a tax charge if they were still claiming?

I bet they've not declared they earn to much yet, so probably still get CB. It will bite them.
Once you earn £50k they start taking the % over that figure off your CB until you hit £60k then it stops. They both declared over £50k earnings but it wasn’t above £60k so you might be right, they could still be getting it. More fools them if so as they will get caught and have to repay it!

Reactions: 4
They've been having a lot more hate on all platforms lately haven't they. I dare say more people are wising up to Chris being a perv. He's cracking isn't he. I can see a breakdown in his future.
It's slowly coming! I wonder if it will take full force on the anniversary of Chris being outed? That would be the cherry on the cake wouldn't it? 😂

Reactions: 10
It's on sale! #bargain #chaifam #buyyourowngroceries

It's a very lot of plastic... https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35605927
And cue another vlog with Isla giving a speech about how plastic is bad for the environment and how we should be buying bananas without the wrapping. As long as the plastic comes in xmas/birthday present shape, then it's okay I guess. :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what’s wrong with thier “management@. Surely they must have concerns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.