The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering after tonight's vlog where she said she wasn't sure she was producing enough milk, couldn't she have expressed so she can see how much she was producing? Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not a parent so haven't been through it myself.
When I expressed for my youngest when she was poorly it totally vaired how much id get in the bottle every single time...but then I used double electric breast pumps in the hospital and was like a cow so I don't know if that would make a difference. I never actually fed my baby off my actual breast..just gave her that tiddy milk. Haha. She's got all excuses under the sun and is such a martyr over it all.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering after tonight's vlog where she said she wasn't sure she was producing enough milk, couldn't she have expressed so she can see how much she was producing? Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not a parent so haven't been through it myself.
No, expressing doesn't give any indication to how much milk you're producing. A baby's suck is much more effective at getting milk out. Many women breastfeed fine but can't express a drop.

She wasn't feeding him enough, plain and simple. Instead of putting him on the breast when he was fussing she was getting her minions to hold him and shush him back to sleep.

Reactions: 7
So the man who was caught messaging young girls is going to have an app that makes it easier to contact them?

Well that will be about as good an idea as Jimmy Savile’s Sleepover Club...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Om em gee! They are shopping for bedding today!

Sassy Belle pouts at the end of her singing in B&M.

Chris is pathetic enough to make a big deal of Issy having a 'cheeky cup of tea' when she normally only has one at night - they are really stretched for content to make a joke about a beverage being 'cheeky'.
But was it a ‘juicy’ cup of tea?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Totally agree about the lights, what an absolute monstrosity. It looks utterly ridiculous and those 'cute' plants will grow like wildfire and block any light 🤣 cue them being dug up in 6 months time.
I can't believe lazy queen sat back and didn't say anything about the state of it out there. They live on a new build estate, not a Victorian street. Their house has zero character the lights look totally out of place. But the bark will make the perfect toilet for the neighbourhood cats 😼
It will be such an eyesore. The housing company probably won't be able to see any more of the houses for a while. That's if they grow though. I cannot imagine them caring for plants properly, they can barely look after their own children. The Inghams must be nightmare neighbours.

I haven’t watched the vlog, sounds dull af from the comments - I have a feeling their going to do something drastic, like put out a vlog saying they’re thinking of quitting vlogging etc. Anything to try and scrape some views in.
Shame Big Brother has ended. Nowhere for the deadwood to go now

So seemingly she might even wash the bedding today, even with the workmen ripping the stairs up and you being at dance for hours..yeah right 🤣 That’s another tick in the box, haircut ✔ Bedding washed ✔ (But not really) One of the girls out to play ✔ Just need to add new coats and shower a bit more and you are nearly there Lazy 🤦🏻‍♀️
And a healthy diet for the girls and not dragging them on holiday every school break.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
No, expressing doesn't give any indication to how much milk you're producing. A baby's suck is much more effective at getting milk out. Many women breastfeed fine but can't express a drop.

She wasn't feeding him enough, plain and simple. Instead of putting him on the breast when he was fussing she was getting her minions to hold him and shush him back to sleep.
When I expressed for my youngest when she was poorly it totally vaired how much id get in the bottle every single time...but then I used double electric breast pumps in the hospital and was like a cow so I don't know if that would make a difference. I never actually fed my baby off my actual breast..just gave her that tiddy milk. Haha. She's got all excuses under the sun and is such a martyr over it all.

Ahh okay, thanks, I wasn't sure. Very uneducated on the subject, but one thing I do know for sure is that if a midwife/health visitor is telling you to feed your baby every x amount hours, that it's probably a good idea to listen to it.

I’m waiting for the

CAUGHT HIM DOING WHAT?!

clickbait, with Chris caught guzzling her breast milk kept in the fridge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tomorrow's vlog - I think we're going to see a very upbeat Lazy pretending not to give a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So seemingly she might even wash the bedding today, even with the workmen ripping the stairs up and you being at dance for hours..yeah right 🤣 That’s another tick in the box, haircut ✔ Bedding washed ✔ (But not really) One of the girls out to play ✔ Just need to add new coats and shower a bit more and you are nearly there Lazy 🤦🏻‍♀️
And wash Isabelle's stinky onesie, that she has practically lived in for the last month! The cuffs on it are ingrained with stains! It's disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m waiting for the

CAUGHT HIM DOING WHAT?!

clickbait, with Chris caught guzzling her breast milk kept in the fridge.
That’s the nearest he’s gonna get to her tits
I wouldn’t be surprised if she used a turkey baster to get up the duff lmao
#can’tblamehertho

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a teenage girl too, it's got to stink under the arms! 🤢
I know and last night she put it back on after her shower, so filthy! My mother would have ripped that off me to wash it lol. I don't understand how Sarah is not noticing things like this or even Isabelle herself. Surely she realises that those things need washing more than once a month!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I know and last night she put it back on after her shower, so filthy! My mother would have ripped that off me to wash it lol. I don't understand how Sarah is not noticing things like this or even Isabelle herself. Surely she realises that those things need washing more than once a month!
It's got to smell even worse if she's getting in it'll while still wet. It's that material that just smells as soon as it gets wet! 🤢

On other news I'm watching some shop well for less like programme on channel 5. They're in Bradford so I'm expecting some familiar faces to pop up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so gutted she didn't rant today, although now the more I think about it, I think they were going to add it in, but caught up on tattle this morning and decided against it, to prove us all wrong, because we are soooper dooooper trolls. And because they really are that vain.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she doesn’t have any other option of pjs to wear.

For a long time she didn’t have a coat - then Lazy chose the purple Primark thing that has been worn to death.

Then Zelda has to go buy her a new pair of shoes to go back to school with from Peacocks! She is walking about with them all day at school those cheap shoes can’t be good for her feet!

Gone are the days when they walked out their old house and left piles and piles of jackets hanging behind!!

Reactions: 12
I'm so gutted she didn't rant today, although now the more I think about it, I think they were going to add it in, but caught up on tattle this morning and decided against it, to prove us all wrong, because we are soooper dooooper trolls. And because they really are that vain.
They are loving life foooooooooooooool :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised as well. She seemed to not want to step away from the Facebook replies yesterday. 😂

hi all.
I was the one Sarah was having the spat with on Facebook last night. Really great to find you all and know that I'm one of many who sees past both her and Chris! Usually hate watch them after my kids are in bed. I'm ashamed to say I used to actually like them back when they first started. Tragic.

Thanks for screenshotting them too. Not surprised at all that she deleted the comments but I didn't even think to screenshot them myself 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 97
I don't know why they don't give Isabelle a budget of say £100 and let her go shopping with it. Would make great vlog content for her channel and if she's savvy she could buy a few nice outfits.
Or even give each of the girls a budget and take them shopping for the day. They are what the tweeny boppers are tuning in for after all, they make the money for the channel and they deserve to not look like absolute waifs.
Lazy has to have control of everything though doesn't she, proven with that awful coat. Izzy must be so embarrassed, possibly the only child attending that private school in a Primark coat. Her only coat too!
And the onesie is fit for nothing but the bin, all her friends are seeing her sat in that day after day, it's disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
hi all.
I was the one Sarah was having the spat with on Facebook last night. Really great to find you all and know that I'm one of many who sees past both her and Chris! Usually hate watch them after my kids are in bed. I'm ashamed to say I used to actually like them back when they first started. Tragic.

Thanks for screenshotting them too. Not surprised at all that she deleted the comments but I didn't even think to screenshot them myself 🤦‍♀️
We enjoyed your responses and welcome to tattle

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.