The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone really should just livin Sarah up. Look how cocky she is being, scumbag she is!!!!!

Reactions: 6
She now can’t go to the loo incase he wakes up ..ffs , I haven’t had kids , but even I know that’s total BS ..put the poor bugger in the car seat or his rocker thing in the bathroom with you and then you can have a tit and a shower you stupid cow

Reactions: 15
She now can’t go to the loo incase he wakes up ..ffs , I haven’t had kids , but even I know that’s total BS ..put the poor bugger in the car seat , his rocker thing in the bathroom with you and then you can have a tit and a shower you stupid cow
I’d shower with my newborn in the bouncer in the bathroom. I had a bouncer upstairs and down!

Reactions: 12
No sympathy for a woman who says about her child going through chemotherapy no it’s all about her...what a witch!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
If you read here Kate, I'd just like to say I'm so sorry to read that about your son 😥 Thank you for trying to make Sarah see sense - unfortunately she is so up her own arse she'll never take advice from anyone, as we've seen with her dismissing the midwife. I wish more mothers were like you and put their children first x

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Can we just all contemplate how the duck Sarah got to child number 4 and still be thick as mince when it comes to parenting?? Can we therefore assume that some other member of the family did the lion's share of the parenting when the girls were babies? Cos Sarah hasn't a clue what the hell she's doing. I've seen first time mums with more savvy than that thick lazy ass witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No sympathy for a woman who says about her child going through chemotherapy no it’s all about her...what a witch!
thats why i screengrabbed when i saw them. bet she'll read back on that in the morning and realise what a complete arse she was.

Reactions: 6
She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she, the whole world has to revolve around her. I would say it’s no wonder creepy went elsewhere but there’s no excuses as to why he needs to message children “allegedly” 🙄) You can tell she had no money growing up that’s the incentive behind every little thing they do. Can she not see we only comment these things because A they say and do these things in the first place and B her creep of a husband lets her take the flack for everything due to editing. If we take anything from this is that they are ruining this for themselves.

Reactions: 5
If anyone knows the answer to this please help, I'm sleuthing.

I think I'm onto something anyway.
When they went to photography she had some of the pods so he asked the viewers if anyone knows where they sell them(probably so they would send him some) he could of just asked the photography where she got them from

Reactions: 8
posting here before she deletes them at some point because she's really digging this deep

View attachment 14933

View attachment 14934
The point Kate is trying to make Sarah (when you read here) is NOT the fact Jace was or wasn't suffering (if he wasn't then that's great, well done, have a medal for participating in feeding YOUR child!) It is the fact that you put YOUR needs, over HIS, instead of feeding him you would rather have that little extra time in bed. Well who's laughing now Sarah? By the sounds of it Jace keeps you and Deuce Bigalow up all night, so much so that he [Chris] has had to then go to bed before he has finished editing! OMG how will we flaming cope without those cut scenes of random crappy skating tricks or weird ass pictures of a random street in Leeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She seemed to say in the vlog that she went upstairs to get ready whilst Jace was asleep in the bouncer and Chris was outside doing the chavvy illuminations. So she lied - again. She does leave him in it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So when she put up the status it was all 'happy and positive vibes people'...now she's being criticised - and in a polite way at that, the true vile chavvy Sarah is coming out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d shower with my newborn in the bouncer in the bathroom. I had a bouncer upstairs and down!
I had c sections with all 3, my first two I only had 2 and a bit years between them, I used to have 2 moses baskets, so I would put the baby in the moses basket and my eldest would come and try and talk to me in the ensuite, no mean feat though trying to keep a toddler occupied, surprisingly enough I managed it whilst my husband worked long hours, sometimes I had the luxury of my mum or mum in law keeping an eye to both children whilst I rested or showered, she hasn't got the sense to do any of this , they live in a new build so probably have an ensuite

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.