The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand those "parents" at all. Why on earth did they have another child?! Babies don't just sleep all the time - especially breast fed babies.

I hate that they say he's being fussy/naughty/playing up etc. He's a 5 week old baby!!!

What the hell is wrong with you both?!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I’m sure at some point soon she will decide to bottle feed (which there is nothing wrong with but the way she bangs on about her being so determined seems like it won’t last). Chris will be left to do the feeds so she can get her sleep. She loves her sleep far too much and being a breastfed baby he is gonna cluster feed and go through times where he feeds non stop, she talks about her sleep so much that there’s no way she’s gonna be happy sitting up feeding him for hours.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure for those type of big lamps in concrete you’d need approval from the council or the housing estate people they bought from? Cause that’s more than just popping in some lights, he’s cemented them (badly, wasn’t smooth looking at all)

Reactions: 10
The best I could do
Thankyou for posting these! Well now I can officially say WTF!!
It’s like they want their own set of hideous looking mini street lamps.
Seriously though if i lived opposite I’d be reporting them.
I’m not sure who, but I’d find someone!

Reactions: 9
My son passed away three years ago and I'd never sleep again if it meant he could come back.
I'm so sorry for your loss! ♥

I don't get why Sarah had another baby, especially when all 3 girls were now sleeping through the night ect.

Reactions: 1
thank you xx

there's nothing wrong with complaining about having no sleep but they always blame him like it's his fault and they resent him and I can't listen to that. My 2 month old only let me sleep for about an hour last night too. I complained to my husband this morning that I was exhausted but I wouldn't dream of saying that our baby had been naughty by keeping us up all night. That's just what babies do.
No my daughter started with a rash the other night and I literally sat up all night to keep a check on her but set an alarm in case I dozed off. It’s what you do when you love your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thankyou for posting these! Well now I can officially say WTF!!
It’s like they want their own set of hideous looking mini street lamps.
Seriously though if i lived opposite I’d be reporting them.
I’m not sure who, but I’d find someone!
I actually think their neighbours do quite well out of this.
You know when you’re having someone over for the first time or having something delivered and they call for directions.
‘Yeah we’re the house beside the tramps. Sorry, lamps’.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They clearly regret having the poor kid. You could see the regret on her face months ago. Jace and Esme will be the two forgotten children. God help them if they decide to have another kid like Creepy wants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They clearly regret having the poor kid. You could see the regret on her face months ago. Jace and Esme will be the two forgotten children. God help them if they decide to have another kid like Creepy wants.
I wonder if she'd be different if Jace was a girl?

Reactions: 8
I saw the tea thing as him trying to make out Issabelle was being oh so sneaky and he was such a cool parent turning a blind eye.

Especially love the actual making it montage. Hardly sneakily doing it if Chris has given you the camera to film it.

They are just desperate for content.

Give us the rant. That’s all we want
I never thought of the montage bit 😂 How utterly pathetic that was then and another example of poor poor content

My son passed away three years ago and I'd never sleep again if it meant he could come back.
Sending you massive hugs xxxx

Last edited:
Tonight’s vlog was so boring. Why do they have so many kids watching their channel? What’s their appeal to the average pre teen? I have 2 children and they do watch YT but would never ever just watch a family doing nothing but pop into Matalan or Morrison’s or moan about their baby...

Reactions: 11
Tonight’s vlog was so boring. Why do they have so many kids watching their channel? What’s their appeal to the average pre teen? I have 2 children and they do watch YT but would never ever just watch a family doing nothing but pop into Matalan or Morrison’s or moan about their baby...
They must be brainwashed or scared of missing something! My daughter used to watch them, religiously, but soon got bored when she realised that it was all about shopping or same old holidays. I have ever seen the attraction, but agree with you.....what are they seeing that we don’t?!

#36 ‘Creampies and yet more lies - Welcome to Inghamland - the place that morality forgot.’

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My kids didn’t sleep through the night until they were about 4, my son had the worst eczema in the world and would spend all night screaming and scratching it was awful but I didn’t moan about it I just got on with it
Yes because you are a loving mother that loves your child , and didn’t have a baby for views

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.