The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate said something about the fact they're always trying to get Jace to sleep.
Bex mentioned the Cream pie title and said it was obviously intentional.

a.png

just realised i probs shouldn't have said full names. i'll edit that.

Reactions: 13
Knows who we all are? What is she going to do? Why doesn't she come on here and tell us that herself? So many questions. Stop running scared and hiding behind your camera Lorraine.

No she probably made that rumour up herself. I have been watching some of her videos lately. She is obsessed with that man and convinced he is innocent despite all the recent revelations. She would probably jump in bed with him at the first opportunity, Not like she has much competition though.
I think even Chris has his limits 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 14918

Yes its the other people's fault for finding it inappropriate. :rolleyes: Bore off, Chris knew exactly what he was doing with that title. They just don't care.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

View attachment 14918

Wahahaha. This has amused me greatly. The silly old trout just cant help herself can she. Cries about us "trolls", but gives us that much content it literally boggles my mind. And I'm not surprised they haven't got management, this clapping back the last couple of weeks, coupled with the infamous HELL -N-O- video, well you wouldn't touch the scummers with a barge pole would ya lets be honest!!

Reactions: 8
It's slowly coming! I wonder if it will take full force on the anniversary of Chris being outed? That would be the cherry on the cake wouldn't it? 😂
Maybe there will be a day of remberence and they won't vlog. We can only hope

Reactions: 5
If anyone knows the answer to this please help, I'm sleuthing.
Was in a vlog a couple of days ago he filmed himself in the supermarket at the coffee isle saying he couldn’t find them.

The same night he made a hoo har about managing to find four boxes of the frozen burgers that are there favourites

Reactions: 3
Was in a vlog a couple of days ago he filmed himself in the supermarket at the coffee isle saying he couldn’t find them.

The same night he made a hoo har about managing to find four boxes of the frozen burgers that are there favourites
Oo yeah I remember the burger thing, thank you! I'll report back :p.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 14918

People are sick in the head for thinking that title was inappropriate?? Are you seriously all there, Sarah? Wake up from your disney, fairydust, unicorns sprinkled in glitter and pixie dust, and realise that the world can be a dangerous place. Especially when you live your entire lives online, and understand that what you've done is create a massive target on your own children. On a different note, yes, they are only 20 minutes of your lives that we see, but Jesus Christ, these are the 20 minutes you CHOOSE to show to the world. Are you kidding me?!?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
If Sarah didn’t want all this negative attention then she should never agreed to another child when clearly their marriage was nothing more then a convenience. It always seemed obvious to me she didn’t want another baby it was all Chris. She also should have left when the allegations came to light, but NO! Well now she’s dug herself an even bigger hole.
Yes Chris started this, but Sarah could easily have finished it.
She still can salvage at least a little bit of dignity but she probably wont

Reactions: 1
Wont be long now until Ms.Mcflee gets breathless Talks in front of the camera tonight about how sad people are etc, and for us to leave the Ingggguuummmsss alowne.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the comments on Sarah’s Facebook post congratulating her for ‘sticking to breastfeeding’ is actually worrying. I understand mams are determined to stick with breastfeeding but breast isn’t always best. And it clearly isn’t best for Jace who is the skinniest baby I have ever seen. FED IS BEST ffs, why do women feel the need to breastfeed and act like they’re better than others for doing so? I’m all for trying breastfeeding because it is the best way, but it’s only the best if it’s actually working for the baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Aw, I was hoping he asked for the coffee pods on a vlog that was Thursday or later, because the postage mark on the package he got was the 29th (I was hoping that he asked for them after so it would have been obvious that he sent them to himself).

I still can't find where he mentions them though, I must be blind. Found it, it was the one before burger vlog/hair dryer prank vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw, I was hoping he asked for the coffee pods on a vlog that was Thursday or later, because the postage mark on the package he got was the 29th (I was hoping that he asked for them after so it would have been obvious that he sent them to himself).

I still can't find where he mentions them though, I must be blind.
I want to say it’s Saturdays vlog.

I still can't find where he mentions them though, I must be blind. Found it, it was the one before burger vlog/hair dryer prank vlog.
To be fair it was in a supermarket he said it and they are in one every day so they tend to blend in

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.