The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems kind of ironic that it was Chris that nagged Sarah for ages to have a 4th child- and with her dragging her heels. Now he has his wish of the desired 4th child he doesn’t seem to be bothered at all. In fact poor Jace is an inconvenience and Sarah has been left holding the baby(not literally - as we all know it’s Isabelle that dies that)

Reactions: 19
Yeh nicknames evolve organically don’t they we have a lolly in our family because she loves lollipops , it shouldn’t be forced .
That's really sweet! Yes exactly, nicknames are supposed to be terms of endearment and enjoyed by the other person.

Reactions: 3
What really irritated me was when esme was about to take the nandos sauce and Isla decided to but in that she wanted a glass of milk first

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The poor boy is going to have a real hard time later in life with that name!! Reckon they know it too!!
It's bizarre, isn't it?!? Yep, if they keep going with it that
Seems kind of ironic that it was Chris that nagged Sarah for ages to have a 4th child- and with her dragging her heels. Now he has his wish of the desired 4th child he doesn’t seem to be bothered at all. In fact poor Jace is an inconvenience and Sarah has been left holding the baby(not literally - as we all know it’s Isabelle that dies that)
I can't remember who it was but didn't it come out that Chris and Sarah had gone to some event and met up with some other vloggers and one of them had reported that Chris had said to her something along the lines of "if we had another baby it would buy us a house". I honestly can't remember where I saw this, maybe twitter??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
God I feel for the Ingham children. Say Chris had zero idea of what "cream pie" meant and innocently put that in the title only to be informed in his video comments and on here that it isn't appropriate, why then wouldn't he admit his mistake and thank those for looking out for his kids?
Imagine the horror of seeing that strangers on the internet tried to protect you and your own parents didn't care. What's going to happen as the kids get older and presumably have more exposure to the internet? Chris and Sarah can deny the allegations but they cannot deny the fact that they chose to keep a disgusting title on their vlog.
The tags too-
"cream pie attack","7 year old cream pies family member","7 year old shock cream pie attack","shopping","shopping challenge","family shopping challenge","hilarious challenge","hilarious cream pie challenge","cream pie challenge","ingham family","ingham family of five","isla ingham","chris ingham","sarah ingham","family","kids","baby","newborn","baby boy","daily vlogs","best daily vlogs","best family vlogs","family daily vlogs","hilarious","comedy","fun","funny","family friendly"
View attachment 14417
You disgusting waste of space.
He looks like a complete sleaze now.How Sarah can knock her ex ,when living with this slime I don`t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Has anybody seen this? Voice of an angel. Or is that voice of an angle grinder. 😬
I noticed how quick she was to defend the Inghams with the name of last night's vlog. She loves them and believes creepy is totally innocent. She's horrendous.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He seems more interested in skating. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
The only positive from the vlog last night is that he is exposing himself more. Ultimately that's what will shut down his seedy little tit show, and each day that passes he's losing grip. I don't know why they haven't hung up the gopros and kept some dignity. bleeping wasters.

Reactions: 13
I noticed how quick she was to defend the Inghams with the name of last night's vlog. She loves them and believes creepy is totally innocent. She's horrendous.
I think the big old mess wants to shag him to be fair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Comments like this are pissing me off.
Amazing job the Ingham’s did with twisting it around as if concerned people are somehow the creepy ones.
Piss off
The mentality of these people is infuriating. YouTube and the internet in general is cesspool for children. You don’t as a parent of 4 children google tags you’ve used to make sure nothing is dodgy about them? Gtfo.

Reactions: 1
Are there any social workers on here who could maybe contact Bradford? They would probably have more power and influence. If an actual social worker raised concerns then maybe more action would be taken.
I've just emailed them. Im a social worker who worked in Child protection for years until recently changing my job. Hopefully they will take notice and not brush it under the carpet

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe that's why she lays half nude on the bed like a breathless, uncooked Richmond sausage, telling everybody she hasnt got a top on, waiting for him. 😂
I’ve just watched a couple of that woman’s blogs... baffling.

And it looks like she lives in the same city as me 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think they'll stop vlogging for a while yet. There's a few reason why I think this:

- At the moment they're still pulling in a fair amount of views (not sure how many are legitimate, but they're still getting them) and this means income for them.
- They are getting money from AdSense and sponsors and they're actually increasing for the time being (the sponsors anyway), including some bigger names like Spotify. Did anyone hear anything else back from Spotify by the way?

- I *believe* whilst they're still vlogging, although they exploit it and the girls tremendously, they still have that level of safety. Whilst they're vlogging, if someone was to come to their house, vandalise it or start shouting abuse at them, then they have proof. They also have cameras in the house if this happens, but vlogging it means that they will more often than not have a camera on them and believe they're untouchable in a way. I hope I've explained that well anyway!

- They still have a good following and I don't believe they have it in them to stop. They've become accustom to the vlogging lifestyle, not having a regular job and this means they also have time to raise Jace 24/7 (although that can be a matter of opinion on whether they are raising him and looking after him correctly).

Overall, in my opinion, I know this forum is to hate them and criticize them which is fine, but at the moment they'd be a bit stupid to give up vlogging when they're still gaining an ok amount of views to tide them over.

HOWEVER, exploiting the girls in any way, shape or form is not on and as parents their priority should be their children. If protecting them means that they have to stop vlogging then so be it, they wouldn't be stupid for stopping then!

They can't wrap the children in cotton wool forever and I don't think any of those kids are stupid. Chris and Sarah said it themselves that people had been coming to the house and everything, surely this has also happened when the kids have been at home? They will know something's up even if they don't know *exactly* what.

Unfortunately, with people coming to their house - it's Sarah and Chris' fault and they've acknowledged that in the past. In their old vlogs you could easily work out what school they went to, then Sarah was a little silly on Twitter and as good as named Isabelle's school as well (and this led them to name Esme's as it's the same just lower down). We know where they go for dance (although I am assuming that this company relishes in the promotion as Sarah and Chris are never bothered about showing the name of the dance school).

I think, if they want to salvage anything back of what they were used to before the allegations came about, then new vlogs aren't really going to cut it at the moment. They're tedious and repetitive and overall boring, they were known for their lavish and excessive Christmas Days, if I was them I'd shamelessly plug the vlogs that made them get those 1 million subscribers.

E.g. in the vlog, oh Esme is playing with her reborn doll? Well some of our IFAM might not know (since we have gained some subscribers recently) that Esme got this doll for Christmas in 2017! It was her main present and if you want to watch her open it then the link to the vlog will be in the description below. They really just need to divert views to their older vlogs, as that's the only way they'll probably keep going (if the views dry up).

Sorry it's long, I just thought I'd let it out.

Reactions: 9
Maybe that's why she lays half nude on the bed like a breathless, uncooked Richmond sausage, telling everybody she hasnt got a top on, waiting for him. 😂
duck offf lol they are the only sausages I like . 😂😂😂 #mcsausage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.