The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh, that was like the smallest amount of bullshit in that entire video. The whole getting into university in America...

And then wanting to become a doctor.....

The list goes on šŸ˜‚
Let's go on, because it was one of my most amusing Chris moments in a year's worth of cringe.

Storm chaser....

We need to stop these head thoughts!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m surprise that stinky onesie still fits her TBH.
Iā€™m forever buying those onesies as my daughter tends to grow out of them so quickly even when I buy size larger!
Mine shrink in the dryer
On second thoughts if itā€™s never washed that wouldnā€™t be an issue

Reactions: 1
Welcome to the tattle club sis. And welcome to lazys hit list. (Lazy is Sarah, Creepy is..well creepy, I cant even call him by his name anymore) You really gave it to her last night, we were all on team kate! She showed herself right up, we are all so very glad you called her out on all her levels of fuckery. I used to be a fan as well, back when Sarah was actually a mom, and they were actually relatable. Now...well there are no words! :sick:
Lol, very appropriate nicknames!

She seemed to actually care about her kids years ago, now they just provide income. Some days I can't watch because it makes me so upset that she doesn't appreciate what she has. My youngest is 2 months and we had a bit of trouble getting him back up to birth weight too so I did feel bad for Sarah at first but it quickly became clear to me that she wasn't doing enough to help him. Made my struggles feel like a complete joke to her.

Reactions: 23
I was wondering after tonight's vlog where she said she wasn't sure she was producing enough milk, couldn't she have expressed so she can see how much she was producing? Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not a parent so haven't been through it myself.
Expressing gives no indication of how much milk you're producing, a baby is far more efficient at getting out milk than a pump x

Reactions: 1
She doesn't need a tutor when she has a father who was predicted an A* at Maths A-level before the * even existed. If he has a decent A-Level standard comprehension of maths, then no reason why he can't help her.
He gets a lot of criticism, but it seems churlish to be on his case about this. He canā€™t help the fact that heā€™s a bonafide genius. Listen to him speak and tell me that you donā€™t immediately think ā€˜Mathematical guru and intellectual heavyweight.ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Welcome, great to see you decided to join. I wasn't sure if I was being a bit stalkerish by sending you the link.šŸ˜‚ You will have great fun here. I think some of us did like them too before the allegations came out last year. Do you think you will have another argument with Sarah?
Not stalkerish at all, I'm glad you did! Think my husband is fed up of me ranting to him about them lol. He doesn't get why I still watch even though I only watch out of hate now.

Think arguing with her again would be pointless, don't even think she read any of my comments properly last night at all. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
I am no expert, but surely being back up to birth weight at 5 weeks isn't necessarily a cause for celebration? Jace must have grown length ways, surely? Or he should have by 5 weeks. So being back up to his birth weight doesn't mean he's the same centile he was when he was born, because he should be x amount above his birthweight by now. And it doesn't necessarily mean there's no problem?

Please correct me if I am wrong!
You're not wrong at all. While a breast fed baby can take up to three weeks to regain birth weight without there being too many concerns (providing we can see some steady weight gain), jace's centile growth has dropped massively. He was born on the 75th centile and at 5 weeks he is now below the 25th centile. That's a two centile drop and that is a concern to health professionals. A baby shouldn't drop that much in such a short length of time and it would certainly indicate to me (as a midwife and health visitor) a feeding problem or potentially an underlying medical issue.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not stalkerish at all, I'm glad you did! Think my husband is fed up of me ranting to him about them lol. He doesn't get why I still watch even though I only watch out of hate now.

Think arguing with her again would be pointless, don't even think she read any of my comments properly last night at all. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
She has probably blocked you anyway. That is what happens to 'haters'. Don't worry though, she reads tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She doesn't need a tutor when she has a father who was predicted an A* at Maths A-level before the * even existed. If he has a decent A-Level standard comprehension of maths, then no reason why he can't help her.
You beat me to it!! , when I was struggling with maths, my dad sat me down at the dining room table and helped me to understand quadratic equations, as maths is somthing he excelled in, and an important subject he wanted me to do well in.

Reactions: 8
She has probably blocked you anyway. That is what happens to 'haters'. Don't worry though, she reads tattle.
Yes and she even takes our advice sometime, unfortunately she still hasnā€™t taken the advice of ā€œleave your creepy husband and stop him sending creepy messages to young fansā€ but maybe one day

Reactions: 10
We forgot his most important career

Being young hollywoodish

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yes, we gladly give them ideas for vlog material since they lack the basic skills of thinking of new,fun,exciting ideas. Only so many times you can watch them go to the supermarket daily, make a cup of tea, and tell us how ā€œjuicyā€ everyday itemā€™s are!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes, we gladly give them ideas for vlog material since they lack the basic skills of thinking of new,fun,exciting ideas. Only so many times you can watch them go to the supermarket daily, make a cup of tea, and tell us how ā€œjuicyā€ everyday itemā€™s are!
Lmao I know itā€™s so true hahaha
Hey Sarah hun seeing as you liked the twix suggestion , how about a twirl tomorrow on the vlog you gotta keep your nutrition up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.