The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes of course but this fresh generation of 10-20 year olds seem to not be able to function without it. And in my opinion so many parents are lax about what they let their kids on. Doing tiktok videos in school uniform, having open Instagram, accepting strangers on Snapchat, having strangers comment on dancing videos. These are all things that have happened to my daughter's friends because the parents aren't monitoring them correctly online. Its scary.
Parents need to be really savvy with regards to social media. A lot sadly aren’t.
Schools are good at promoting it - for parents who want to listen and be aware.
Mine aren’t allowed social media, but there will come a time when they want to use it. It’s part of life now. So I guess we have to give them the tools and skills to use it safely.

Reactions: 7
Parents need to be really savvy with regards to social media. A lot sadly aren’t.
Schools are good at promoting it - for parents who want to listen and be aware.
Mine aren’t allowed social media, but there will come a time when they want to use it. It’s part of life now. So I guess we have to give them the tools and skills to use it safely.
The thought of my kids ever being on Social media makes me want to cry. It can be a very nasty world can't it. :-(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am doing a social media detox for the whole of May including You Tube and Tattle Life. Who thinks/hopes the Mingham Empire will have fallen by the time I log back into all my social media?
I really hope so!

Reactions: 7
I haven't seen the live of Isabelle at a sleepover, could someone tell me what she was saying about her friend? I think Isabelle is an average teenager away from the screen, when Chris told her off for making too much noise in an Instagram live she looked like she had sucked on a lemon and shouted at him. Having an attitude is a whole part of being 13 and I think it's sad she has to play someone else on camera and pretend that butter wouldn't melt as that isn't realistic and teaches teens and kids that having emotions and feelings other than over the top happy isn't "normal".

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see Isabelle’s live with her friends when they were at the sleepover bitching about the girl asleep next to them?
I think we worry too much.
Let be honest here, Sarah’s “vlog personality” is her sing song, exaggerated, overly pronounced kinder-garden teacher version of what we know is...
An OG Dixion gal 😂😂
Do we really think that’s the same Sarah at home? Or the same Chris at home?
Katrina as an auntie And Leah as a cousin 🙄
The girl might not be the best actress but she’s absolutely acting on the vlogs.

She also has dance and school and as much as I agree she doesn’t see her friends enough (that we see)
I don’t think she’s the innocent, timid child we see on the vlogs,
which I’m glad about!
Nobody is saying Isabelle is an innocent, timid girl though? We’ve seen the sleepover video plus, who here is the same with their parents as they are with friends? I’m definitely not.
Of course she see’s her friends at school and dance but there’s a difference.
She needs time outside of those to be with her friends on her OWN. She gets taken to dance by her parents. Gets taken to school by her parents. I bet she got taken to go to that ONE sleepover too.
I’m sure most of us have experienced a friend at school or even now that can’t or won’t ever come out and attend meet-ups. What typically happens to those people is that they slowly stop getting invited to things because the usual answer is no.
If they are concerned about her safety that’s down to nothing but their own doing. It probably doesn’t help that her step dad is a nonce either.
Family vlogs have been going on for years but I really hope some kind of law comes into place to stop children being exploited and used for their parents own gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hahaha she's so predictable. She isn't even discreet that she reads here. The "you guys know I can't cook" comment as well. Yes that's right you good for nothing..you can't cook and we mention it on here daily. 🤣🤣🤣🖖🏽🖖🏽🖖🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Each to their own but why would you take a 2 month old baby abroad? No doubt they’re going somewhere hot so Sarah will only end up complaining about coldsores and how she can’t sunbath because Jace is being fussy

Reactions: 18
It really worries me when they name children in the vlogs. A new child has joined in Islas class with an unusual name. So they say the name (only the first name) but this child could of moved schools for a number of reasons 😡. Domestic abuse, child in care, family are in a witness protection loads of reasons. It wouldn’t matter if the child had a common name but this child didn’t 🤔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I have just seen the video of Isabelle swearing.
1) This is the first time I have seen Isabelle being a normal teenager. She can't exactly be that in the Mingham mansion.

2) She probably has heard Chris/Sarah saying that word and worse a fair few times.

3) Isabelle will probably get another telling off about it tonight because people have been talking about it on here.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Issie is organising a sleepover, now that’s convenient
Hi Sarah 👋
Good for her.
Sarah acting like a mum because of a step by step guide provided by Tattle life.
I mean it’s not exactly conventional but it’s working.
Now if she could just
1) feed her son properly
2) get her eyebrows sorted
3) feed her son properly
4) take those god awful mits off the child or he will start to think he’s a dog with paws
5) again feed your damn child
6) nope, sticking with “feed your child”

I’d add dump your cheating ass weirdo husband but na, stick with him,
You’re suited to each other.
The thought of either of them going on to reproduce with someone else makes me uncomfortable 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
It really worries me when they name children in the vlogs. A new child has joined in Islas class with an unusual name. So they say the name (only the first name) but this child could of moved schools for a number of reasons 😡. Domestic abuse, child in care, family are in a witness protection loads of reasons. It wouldn’t matter if the child had a common name but this child didn’t 🤔
This. But then creepy has stated time and time again he doesn't agree with strict privacy laws. They don't give a duck about the welfare and safety oftheir own children, so they aren't gonna care about other people's kids are they.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Each to their own but why would you take a 2 month old baby abroad? No doubt they’re going somewhere hot so Sarah will only end up complaining about coldsores and how she can’t sunbath because Jace is being fussy
Exactly and having to remember to keep him in the shade and covered in suncream. She can't look after him properly at home this is a carcrash waiting to happen!

I've not watched the vlog, did he put on weight?

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't take such a young baby on a plane if possible. They are filthy things. I would at least wait till he is about 6 months old to give his immune system chance of building up.

Reactions: 15
This. But then creepy has stated time and time again he doesn't agree with strict privacy laws. They don't give a duck about the welfare and safety oftheir own children, so they aren't gonna care about other people's kids are they.
I complained to Gleam about Mrs Hinch filming people in a cafe, I work with abused woman and many are placed far away from home in safe houses etc. Unfortunately, this lot of muppets have nobody to
Complain to, but the filming people in public, naming etc is totally wrong! Nobody knows another persons circumstances and this dickwad needs to learn respect, he may not agree but they are there for a reason. Sure it would be different if it was his family at risk!

Reactions: 11
Exactly and having to remember to keep him in the shade and covered in suncream. She can't look after him properly at home this is a carcrash waiting to happen!
With three gingers now, they’ll be after some #gifted factor 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are obsessed with pleasing the HV. I would not be surprised if they are forcing as much milk into him the day before she goes to the house so he puts on as much weight as possible. Would explain the hiccups.

I hope whoever owns that house next knocks those awful lamps down with a sledgehammer. They have ruined that front yard.

Four weeks old and about to be dragged around the world. By the time he is one he would have only spent about half his life at home.

If they don't want to protect their own children's privacy that is up to them but do not try and compromise the privacy of other children. As @Hel1975 said, that child could have any number of reasons for moving school. They might now have to move again as they have been named. Does anyone know the school and can contact them about it? It is just plain wrong.

Have we not been talking about the kids needing to eat more healthily recently? Funny how Sarah is now cooking a healthy meal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.