The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on ingham fb profile
It’s really hard to feel sorry for her as she constantly reminds me of what an absolute witch she is. Yes Chris is Vile, and yes maybe Chris has ruined her self esteem but he’s not made her into the bitter, greedy, nasty mouthed person she’s always been.

I’ve always said leaving him would have been the making of her channel. But I feel like she’s way too late for that now

Reactions: 17
Absolutely this [emoji651]. We can only guess but maybe he has told her she would be nothing without him. I have been watching the vlogs since the beginning and they have put each other down and criticised each other in practically every video. Her confidence must be at rock bottom. She knows he cheated on her and she has no way of knowing if every time he is off skating, he is doing it again or not [emoji45]. She once said that her own parents split when she was six and how upsetting that was for her. She won't want her young daughters to go through the upset of their parents divorcing. Everything was going so brilliantly for them just before the girls came forward. People queued for seven hours to see them at the Kent meet up and they had sponsorship deals galore. They really were living the dream. Decent house, private schools, ten holidays a year, invitations round to Zoella'a house. It simply couldn't have been going any better. And she didn't want it all to end. He will have told her that the victims are all lying and I think she wants to believe that so much, so that nothing has to change. But it's not just about her any more. If Chris is still messaging young fans and even meeting up.with them, she cannot just enable him to carry on. The victims' lives could be ruined by any dealings with him.
The thing is, that although parents splitting is painful, it's better for the girls to see a strong mom and not have a totally dysfunctional relationship modeled for them. The girls are already screwed up from vlogging. Add to that the lovely marriage that they are being taught is normal, they're doomed. Besides, she's already done it with Isabelle.

Reactions: 8
Yey we got a shout out. If she really cares so little why read here 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
hard to feel sorry for her about people saying she's starving her baby when she's the one who said she's not going to bother waking him up to feed him. she brought that on herself.

Reactions: 29
Yey we got a shout out. If she really cares so little why read here 😶
Well we give her-
- vlogging advice
- parenting advice - feed your baby
- moral advice at its most basic level- your husband should not be dming young girls
- WE have a sense of community
- WE aim to be witting and informative on our assimilation of their vlogs.

Feel free to add to the list
😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly do think its depression. I think she should have left Chris but for various reasons, didn't. I do think she made him suffer for maybe a few months and then he retaliated. We have all seen how he shows her in a very bad light in the vlogs.
I recognise a lot of her recent behavior from personal experience and i honestly think she's suffering with depression, whether people feel she deserves it or not.
If your a bad mother, your a bad mother. Sarah wasn't always so Iindifferent the way she is now
I’m not an expert but I don’t believe Sarah is depressed. I think she regrets having Jace and knows their channel is dying a slow death and she is literally worried to death as to what the future holds. I don’t understand how anyone can rely solely on vlogging providing a stable and secure income.
Anyway they have no freebies, no sponsorships, their daily lives scrutinised even more then ever before.
Her numbskull of a husband may end up being the cause of their imminent downfall, but she has continued to enable him and support his actions.

What pisses me off the most though is that she can drive, something I don’t ever have the luxury of any longer, so why doesn’t she put Jace in the car and take him out for a walk on her own without a camera, Chris or the girls. As a matter of fact she doesn’t even need the car. She has legs and a pram. Just take a short walk somewhere. It’s like she is so co-dependant on Chris that she can’t even leave the street independently!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
- if you stood up and said 'nah duck this tit, my kids and me come first'.
- Stop putting the kids on the back burner for money and notoriety
I don't see this happening. IMO it's wishful thinking. The only way I'd have any respect for her is if she did all that PLUS a sincere apology to the girls - and she is too prideful to ever do that. The only time I've ever heard her admit she was wrong about anything was when she ranted about the post being late and then realized it was stuck in the slot :rolleyes:
She doesn't admit wrongdoing.

Edit: girls meaning the ones who came forward about Creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's such a witch, only one person with small mind and its Mrs Ingham herself, copies other vloggers content for something to vlog herself, is bitchy about people who don't agree with her, stays with a man who's had allegations about him most would be mortified of, yes they are only allegations but police had admitted he had messaged girl with sexual content, he follows hundreds of other 16 Yr old liking provocative photos, he's a predator of some kind as it's not normal. Last thing my husband would do is like photos of young girls as in this day it's not worth any backlash or it to be taken wrong.
She's the one with problem, not us, our children have freedom, she sounds bitter and not geniuine. Why does she bring ifam into it, remember ifam not to listen to others etc bluh bluh bluh what your really saying lazy is please ifam back me, have my back, and do as I say please also now tell me I'm good enough and perfect and you look up to me. Stop lazy looking for someone to constantly have your back, stop bringing ifam into it ifam are only Ingham warriors. So pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen this on ingham fb profile
1) She could've given us a better shoutout i.e 'when you have tattlers online...'
2) I call bs on Jace being back up to birth weight. I want to see actual solid proof of that before I believe it. Sarah could just be saying that to get us off her backs and to stop people reporting to social.
3) Well it only took you a whole bloody month to start feeding him you lazy witch.
4) You did starve your baby. Not feeding him for 5/6 hours is starving him. Babies need feeding far more often than that.
5) Small minds? You can't even spell, love!!

Reactions: 20
I know this is going to be an unpopular post... but can I point out that there are 2 parents at home, not all the responsibility has to lie with Sarah for everything, she’s just had a baby and it’s bloody hard work regardless of what you think of her as a person. I find it really frustrating that the appearance of the girls etc etc is always at her feet, it’s both of them. And to go on about her weight I also think is really unfair, granted her diet needs improving but the last thing on my mind 1 month after having kids was my weight. And before I get the inevitable backlash, yes I know it’s a gossip site etc etc, but I just think Chris is getting away with loads and he’s equally as responsible and should be stepping up. In my opinion he’s happy Sarah’s getting all the flack and capitalising on that to make her feel tit and like she couldn’t do without him (this is my view from your posts not direct interaction with them).
Well ,all I can say is she needs to remove herself from the internet..(who had time for THAT I month after birth?:) ,sort herself out ,and that poor baby ,and divide up the chores!The girls are big enough now to do their bit ,and Chris too!! Literally ,they cannot be broke ,so they could take time off from vlogging ,or even post once a week!I think she thought it would all be sunshine and rainbows (ala fizz fam) ,but forgot their popularity is waning.Young kids don`t want to listen to a moaning mother ,who doesn`t appear to take any pleasure in her new baby.There are many ways she could improve her "best life" (and I`d say ,looking at them ,neither are living that right now!)So ,now would be the perfect time to take a step back ,and concentrate on their family.Together!.If push came to shove ,and they were removed from youtube ,they`d have no choice but to . Personally I`d rather not live on ifs or maybes` ,and get chris out there ,looking for another job.I honestly can`t see them ever hitting the kind of viewing figures they used to have ,the kind that brought in the big bucks. They truly need to get a grip ,it`s not so much how those girls LOOK that worries me ,it`s how their feeling inside living in this chaos of a "home".Time to prioritise.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion but I hope in a few years, Isabelle realises her mum has been pimping her and her siblings out for money, and stayed married to a slimey creep for the same reason, and tells her to 'jog on' as Wilkes would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When she calls people who are showing concern for her baby ignorant and small minded. She fully admitted that the midwife said she should wake her baby during the night for feeds but that she wasn’t going to do that. Perhaps it would’ve been wise for her not to share over YouTube that she’d rather get a good sleep than wake her baby for vital feeds, did she really expect people not to have opinions and find it completely wrong 🙈. Surely she can’t be so ignorant

Reactions: 18
Some of this I agree with...other bits of it I don't. Things like the girls hair and choosing the girls clothes she has always done in the past, like I would do for my kids (their dad would make them look like they were from the circus.), so why has she suddenly stopped doing these things? Just because she's had jace isnt an excuse at all, most of us have multiple kids and don't then neglect the older ones. The over weight thing yes it is mean, but she also hasn't gained that much weight from Jace. She sits down on the sofa all day, eating absolute trash. She then constantly moans about Jace like he's the worst thing that's ever happened to her. It a clearly obvious Chris doesn't help her with the kids now like he did, he is deffo living a single man's life, because he is a c**t. But...she stayed with him after everything. She's made her bed as the saying goes.
I agree with entirely, word for word. My husband and I both work full time, and we share the roles of raising our son because that’s what you do. Chris has evidently checked out, and is just editing/filming/going to Morrisons.

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but I hope in a few years, Isabelle realises her mum has been pimping her and her siblings out for money, and stayed married to a slimey creep for the same reason, and tells her to 'jog on' as Wilkes would say.
I think she will. I really do. What Sarah seems to forget is, isabelle has a whole other family out there waiting for her. A whole different support network, people that love her that aren't in that money hungry bubble. She will go to them one day, and I hope its soon.

Reactions: 15
What bothers me is the other day when Sarah said something about how great it was at the weekends cos the girls can watch Jace while she gets ready. What about during the week why can’t chris help so she can get ready. I remember struggling as a mum to have time to get ready on a morning as my husband was at work (as many mums/dads have the same struggle) but she has Chris so she should be able to get ready. I know he’s been going out skating a lot (seems to be skating even more since Jace has been born). If his wife is struggling he should be at home with her not out skating. He has the opportunity to help unlike most families who have a parent at work or are a single parent.
Haven't read further than your comment so apologies if this has already been said and I'm repeating.
There is a high possibility creepy couldn't have Jace in the morning because he's getting the 'girls' fed, watered and ready for school. He then does the school run, to 3 different schools. That's not a 10 minute job. She's just lazy in my opinion. She could get ready with a full face of makeup nice and early when she thought the health visitor was coming, why can't she do that on any other day?

Reactions: 9
Haven't read further than your comment so apologies if this has already been said and I'm repeating.
There is a high possibility creepy couldn't have Jace in the morning because he's getting the 'girls' fed, watered and ready for school. He then does the school run, to 3 different schools. That's not a 10 minute job. She's just lazy in my opinion. She could get ready with a full face of makeup nice and early when she thought the health visitor was coming, why can't she do that on any other day?
I agree. She’s lazy.

She doesn’t seem to do much of anything. Neither of them do tbh. They film themselves sitting on their arses, going to Morrisons or the hawthorn and Chris occasionally hoovers so he looks good for the vlogs. By the looks of it Sarah rarely cleans up, doesn’t do the school run, Jane takes the girls to dance/swimming. She’s admitted many times that she gets to sleep in. Her face is perfectly made up and fresh drawn on eyebrows. They keep contradicting themselves by saying Jace keeps them awake and then say he’s slept for hours overnight and that they have to wake him for feeds. She went to playgroup? with him and he didn’t wake up the entire time he was there. The girls are out of the house for school 5 days a week so it’s just two adults without jobs taking care of one baby so I fail to see how either of them are struggling. They’ve got the life of Riley and they spend most of it complaining. They don’t know how lucky they have it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
:Dat this on FB, and who are all these stupid grown women worshipping that flump.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.