The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 times, surely some parents would love to be only woken 4 times in a night?

I'm sure there are some parents whose child has passed and they'd love to just be woken by a child.

Babies wake up, they don't know the difference between night or day. These two are idiots. I've not watched the vlog but I imagine if he's waking them he must be waking Izzy who is only across the corridor!

Reactions: 24

I'm sure there are some parents whose child has passed and they'd love to just be woken by a child.

Babies wake up, they don't know the difference between night or day. These two are idiots. I've not watched the vlog but I imagine if he's waking them he must be waking Izzy who is only across the corridor!
They really ahould consider moving her upstairs and the playroom downstairs.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice at 1:00 in the video today it suddenly cut mid conversation as Sarah was talking about jace’s bad nights sleep? I wonder what she really said that Chris had to cut out 😂

Reactions: 5

My son passed away three years ago and I'd never sleep again if it meant he could come back.

• Sad
Reactions: 70
So he woke at 2 and then 4 then 5.30 so normal for a breastfed baby his age but apparently that’s him being fussy and having a bad night. I’m assuming she gave him feeds during those during those times (or maybe not). Notice Sarah mentioned there’s no way 5.30 was the time they were getting up, not in their house as she said. I hope as he gets older he continues to wake early she’ll struggle to force a toddler to go back to sleep.

Reactions: 23
So he woke at 2 and then 4 then 5.30 so normal for a breastfed baby his age but apparently that’s him being fussy and having a bad night. I’m assuming she gave him feeds during those during those times (or maybe not). Notice Sarah mentioned there’s no way 5.30 was the time they were getting up, not in their house as she said. I hope as he gets older he continues to wake early she’ll struggle to force a toddler to go back to sleep.
My little boy woke up every 2-3 hours in the night for months and months. We felt like zombies but you just get on with it. You don’t complain. The baby is an innocent little baby who is just trying to work this big world out. Poor Jace.

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure why she had another baby, all she does is want him to sleep!

As for saying there are no 5.30 wake ups - newsflash your child will wake when he wants to and I pray to god it’s gets earlier you lazy slob 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If getting the airbag deactivated is important to her, why not just do it?

Reactions: 5
So sorry for your loss 😔 xx
thank you xx

there's nothing wrong with complaining about having no sleep but they always blame him like it's his fault and they resent him and I can't listen to that. My 2 month old only let me sleep for about an hour last night too. I complained to my husband this morning that I was exhausted but I wouldn't dream of saying that our baby had been naughty by keeping us up all night. That's just what babies do.

Reactions: 23
So we have had 4 vlogs with Sarahs head in the thumbnail (yes I finally learned that word) and no Isabelle, no open mouth in a row. One more thing we finnally have gotten into their heads.
But have vlogging coming to be a second thought for them theese day is it 3rd or fourth day they "forgot" or the end do not work so they have to do the ending the next day.
And how many times do we need to see Isabelle dry her hair after a shower.

Reactions: 17
No even watched yet but if jace is now waking more in the night thats a good thing, also very normal for a baby. I was up every 2 hours with myne for a good while, shows how easy they have had it

Reactions: 16
So she moans everyday about Jace but today the vlog is titled our first bad night? Then the comment about not feeling comfortable without a cardigan? Is that for our benefit Sarah bab? Fancy putting that bloody purple coat on yet another child, burn it, bleeping burn it I say. Iddy biddy vile trying so hard to get the attention off esme and jace today...so cringe, but Sarah must of told her today cause the way the footage was cut and started again...And yet another vlog that was ended in the morning. Sarahs big mouth keeps flapping off I reckon and they change their tiny minds about it in the morning.

Reactions: 9
My little boy woke up every 2-3 hours in the night for months and months. We felt like zombies but you just get on with it. You don’t complain. The baby is an innocent little baby who is just trying to work this big world out. Poor Jace.
My daughter did it until she was 3 years!!! I don’t wish it upon anybody, except lazy and creepy, I wish it upon then. 4 times a night, every night.

Reactions: 9
My kids didn’t sleep through the night until they were about 4, my son had the worst eczema in the world and would spend all night screaming and scratching it was awful but I didn’t moan about it I just got on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.