Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby2233

VIP Member
You can tell that Creepy has a lot of fans on tiktok 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Klp86

VIP Member
Reading thegreencows vlog rundown, I scrolled quickly past the photos and for a split second thought that pic of Sarah was Lewis Capaldi 🤣
1675289039015.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

lollieloo

VIP Member
Those poor children just seem to travel miles in darkness the curtain behind lazy and creepy is always pulled and the van has blacked out windows how bloody awful for them.
Lazy said girls were doing school work Isla said she was listening to dinosaur facts, if your going to lie let your children know lol
She reminded them at the end how LUCKY , lucky , LUCKKYYYY they all are ! The girls are so lucky !

Lost all their friends

Got bullied because their dad is a pervert

Had to leave school because of their grooming parents

Have all their most intimate moments spread online forever more

Have regressed to a ridiculous level because of the cult like existence

Any prospects of careers gone !

Forced to travel in a delivery van all piled on top of one another , unwashed for days on end !

No privacy !

No security of being able to stay home and feel comfortable in their own space with familiar surroundings and extended family

USED as babysitters and unpaid staff to make videos so their selfish fat bastard parents can live their bucket lists !

OH GOD YEAH ! So fkn lucky !

FK OFF ! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Just saw your profile pic. Is it from his tiktok? The one where he sings with his 'I am hotshit' facial expression, but looks like he is desperately keeping himself from shitting his pants?
🤣
This one 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Please don’t anyone feel guilty if you’ve not bought your child a MacBook or any of the other things that the Minghams have bought their children. You’ve done far more for your children than they could ever have done. You’ve provided them with stable, happy home lives, an education, privacy, a social life and you’ve kept them safe from predators. That’s a far bigger gift than any bloody MacBook.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Scotblock

VIP Member
Do you think visiting the Arctic Circle will be like when they went to see the Colosseum in Rome. You know drive round it a few times decide they can’t get a parking space and leave 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Cooper123

VIP Member
When Ketrina posts about her family, Lazy makes it all about herself in the comments.
I absolutely HATE people like this! Can't stand anyone else having the limelight so have to bring everything back to themselves. Poor katrina doesn't seent to realise what a selfish cunt her sister is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
All these incomes but Creepy told the planning department that they don't have the funds to put up a privacy screen.
Yeah, Sarah, I'd ask your husband about these incomes.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Megmad

Creepy telling us all how he has had no sleep, happy to drive his whole family on motorways, he truly is a DICK

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Sarah a narcissistic bitch who doesn’t care about any of those children even Jace
This! The reason Jace gets so many toys and treats piled on him, is because it's easier than trying to deal with his behaviour.
This is the child that she left right through the night as a tiny baby, even though he was losing weight, so she could get her sleep; she didn't do anything when he was really unwell with croup; she left him completely on his own, on a beach; she ignored his eye turning in, for months and then hasn't kept up with treatment properly; she had him in such inadequate footwear on their travels, that his toenails fell off; kept him a cot until he was 3 so he wouldn't bother her overnight; recently, when out he told her he was cold and she told him he didn't need a jacket, because they would be inside soon. This was despite having a big coat on herself.
And that's only what I can think of, off the tip of my head.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53