The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched esme Chanel do you think she acting of what her mum says and sounds like

Reactions: 8
Have they found a Primark yet?

Its usually all they do. Find a Primark, tour a car park and eat whole tomatoes.

Brilliant.
Better. They've found a Lidl and Sarah has a quality bit of travel advice for us all... If you happen to go traipsing off across Europe and forget to take water, it's worth finding a supermarket, any supermarket, because bottled water is very expensive in service stations and very cheap in supermarkets 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Skimmed that vlog and it just looked like a tour of European petrol stations and footage of the kids playing 😂 pointless.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Did they ever do a video where they show the full layout of the interior of the van? I just can’t get my head round how they are all fitting in there, let alone living and having some quality of life.
They never really do that as it would confirm what a shithole it is, the bed situation looked like a death trap last time they showed it
The thing is each year the girls get bigger and taller all cramped in that mobile tin can 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Does driving through 6 countries count as visiting a country? Like not actually staying

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does driving through 6 countries count as visiting a country? Like not actually staying
To me, it's like a layover in an airport. You're there, but that's it. But that could be said about most of their travels...
---

The Ingham Family posted:
6 COUNTRIES IN 48 HOURS.. DRIVING TO THE ARCTIC CIRCLE! WINTER VAN LIFE
View attachment 1927389
YouTube
Is that the same rank-looking coat she always wears? For all of the money they supposedly have, they sure do let their kids walk around looking so scruffy and dirty.

Reactions: 23
Didnt notice any seltbelts in that van and got feeling them girls are travelling in that bed

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Mila looks frozen all around the face and head that child should have a hat scarf and gloves on as well as a warm coat
Do those clueless pair not realise you lose 90% of heat from your head. For goodness sake put a hat on that beautiful girl.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Skimmed that vlog and it just looked like a tour of European petrol stations and footage of the kids playing 😂 pointless.
Nothings changed from any of their other van trips then!

Driving from Lidl to Lidl, moaning about the price of diesel and food, eating pasta or ready made rice in the van, then they all lounge around watching 3 different TVs in a space not big enough to swing a cat.

Lazy kept going on about all the other trips they waste time stopping to film content!! 😳 What content has that been?? Just need to look at the views from these ridiculous van trips to see how bad they are, most people only tune in because it’s unbelievable that 2 grown adults pushing 40 are so absolutely stupid.

There’s very little to zero planning that goes in to any of these so called trips. Creepy filming when driving and Lazy’s trotters on the bleeping windscreen!!
61E2F239-1880-47DA-825C-402C81D0C925.jpeg

Some of the crap that comes of of her mouth, does she realise Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark?
3B560413-B30D-462F-B2FC-7D63387F2D5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, I managed to concise that Vlog into about 5 minutes by skimming it and I’m sure as hell I didn’t miss anything !! Looked like service stations , travelling, toddler puzzles and the inside of the Tin can and not much else !! Absolutely riveting, top of the drawer stuff there then 😆🤣😂. 😴 💤 😴
Also, please , for the love of god will someone gift Sarah a frickin’ chapstick !!!!!!!! Those dry crusty lips are driving me nuts !!!!!!

Reactions: 31
Don't worry guys we are more than prepared for this trip to the artic circle - 'mum can I have some water please?'

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mila looks frozen all around the face and head that child should have a hat scarf and gloves on as well as a warm coat
Oh she looks so cold. Poor lamb. Where’s her hat and scarf? Why is her chest exposed? Why is she wearing that rubbish coat (she needs proper insulation ie a coat with fur lining and a waterproof covering). It’s like they purposefully want her to get ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Home Ed teacher of the year Sarah Ingham
“Moles aren’t animals they’re mammals”
I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
That poor baby doesn’t even have the top of her chest covered. Why are they so neglectful of basic things.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Has anyone heard of the North Lincolnshire Children's Multi-Agency Resilience and Safeguarding Arrangements?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.