The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhat confused by Sarah in the vlog. She said they don't gift big presents except Christmas and Birthdays. Except over the years all I've seen is those kids constantly gifted surprises. Even the holidays, with the amount they have, is surely a big gift.

I've noticed something else with Sarah, she doesn't actually look in to the camera that much when talking. Her eyes keep looking away, here there and everywhere, but she doesn't ever consistently speak to the camera
That’s because she’s lying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One or more of the Under age girls will now be up to 10 years older, not as naive and have seen historical acts against under age children be taken seriously by the police and charges brought .
One day someone will take this forward , Dave probably realises this and is why he has nothing to do with Chris anymore and his band just seemed to disappear around the time the allegations of Chris in Florida came out

Does anyone know what Dave does now or his situation ?
The lady who shared the photos of Creepy mauling her sister said that she knew Dave and that he was well aware of what his brother was up to with his young teenage fans.

Wish that the other members of My Forever would come forward with what they saw happening at that time.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Started singing on my way home from school run after hearing a holiday ad on the radio somehow ended up thinking about this lot & came up with this whilst I sat having a cup of tea - sorry it’s cringy but I’m proud of my efforts haha 🤣

They’re all going on an Ingham holiday,
They’re all shoved in a van for 2
They’re all going on a crappy holiday
And we can’t wait to watch it all unfold
Oh no
It will be a sight to behold

Creepy with his axe & shovel,
Lazy with her size 18 coat (yeah right)
The kids will be crying from frost bite
Whilst Creepy’s digging a hole (to take a crap)

They will all be bored for weeks
The pedalo will get his dull drone shots
Oh yes he will
And the views will go down, down, down

Let’s see what events unfold this time
It’s only a matter of time
Before something awful happens
Just hope it’s not to one of the kids!

They’re all going to be full of carbs
The grown ups running away from reality
Oh yes they are
But it will catch up with them in the end!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Shame they can’t clean out the rot in his brain.
They’d need to find it first.

Years ago I needed to do a project on the columbine shootings and came across analysis about whites of eyes that said if someone has widened eyes to the point of looking all white then you should run and avoid that person at all costs. They are extremely dangerous. I thought it a load of rubbish as I did the black with rage eyes; however, twice I’ve had experience of white eyes and both turned out to be very dangerous people.

I read an article yesterday about influencers and how social media companies are not taking the safety of those watching videos seriously. Certainly this lot would come under an unsafe channel. Going to a cold country, which they’re clearly doing, with just those boards is seriously hazardous. They’re useless. Designed to get people off their drives when it’s icy/there a couple of inches of snow. Near to me even with proper snow tires people are trapped every year.

My apologies if replies are all over the place, going through some stuff in RL that’s effecting my mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nice try you getting your children to cry for the thumbnail pic Lazy /creepy
you trying to repeat the Christmas doll views😀
what are you doing to These girls minds.
a gift that the children have paid for through the vlogs
Your day of reckoning will come the sooner the better

Reactions: 25
‘Don’t say you haven’t got G parents’ - well said Chris, they’ve got a G for Grooming Dad. Glad you’ve accepted the title.

Also, chief sales executive ‘G’ selling them again once they’ve opened them ‘these are really fast’ and ‘you’ll be able to all sorts on them’ - and he should know. He knows ALL the sorts you can do on them.

I’ve also just thought about how he chooses to use a Samsung and yet all their vlogs and work is done on Apple so likely an iCloud. Definitely because he doesn’t want his Phone connecting to the cloud or it to pop up if anyone were to log in - although Toad Arse wouldn’t care anyway - she made her bed.

As another Tattler said I completely agree that they’ve purposely added ‘Ad’ to make it look like some company - Apple or another has gifted them the MacBooks to make them look relevant. It’s embarrassing. Also, the crying actually makes me want to scream. Isla constantly watching esme for cues on when to cry and for how long to keep it going.

Reactions: 35
Nice try you getting your children to cry for the thumbnail pic Lazy /creepy
you trying to repeat the Christmas doll views😀
what are you doing to These girls minds.
a gift that the children have paid for through the vlogs
Your day of reckoning will come the sooner the better
im not sure if anyone else knows what I’m talking about but their faces remind me of that filter where it turns a face into a crying face 🤣 I’d be mortified if my teenage self was on social media like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can anyone see where it says bright , gaudy, in your face furry designs? I know cystitis n thrush read this so hopefully if they keep the mega MacBooks (not return them like all the other expensive gifts) they will realise their idea n the proper definition are buck all like one another
If you look on tiktok, there's a small group of people, that use the #preppy. They all have the same black and white check bedding, fake vines on their wall and use maui shampoo. The bedrooms all look identical. It's very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Isabelle has told her friends she can't see them for a few weeks/months and they are horrified she's going in a van, in the cold with 6 other people and told her she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to.
Maybe the penny is slowly dropping with her and as she's turning 18 later this year, she knows she can refuse to go on these 'adventures'.
Creepy will also be worried that her friends will show Izzy proof that her stepfather is a groomer and it's not all just lies made up by the jealous trolls.

I think that part of the reason they got the laptops was to bribe to girls to stay in this cult lifestyle. Maybe they are getting the impression the girls have had enough of this nonsense and want to go back to some sort of normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if Isabelle has told her friends she can't see them for a few weeks/months and they are horrified she's going in a van, in the cold with 6 other people and told her she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to.
Maybe the penny is slowly dropping with her and as she's turning 18 later this year, she knows she can refuse to go on these 'adventures'.
Creepy will also be worried that her friends will show Izzy proof that her stepfather is a groomer and it's not all just lies made up by the jealous trolls.

I think that part of the reason they got the laptops was to bribe to girls to stay in this cult lifestyle. Maybe they are getting the impression the girls have had enough of this nonsense and want to go back to some sort of normality.
I think this is already happening - he’s said a few things on camera more recently that suggest he’s annoyed with her. I hope she is opening her eyes to it all. I know she does have some of her mothers traits, but I really do hope her friends & their families when she’s staying over show her what a normal family is like.

Reactions: 29
Isla totally not arsed about the MacBook but putting on the fake emotion to fit in with her sisters
100% what a total and utter waste of money ! The only reason she wanted it was thinking she could game on a bigger screen than her iphone , then was told she couldn’t game on it ! She doesn’t want more reasons to stay home from school ! The girl desperately wants to go back to school. Sad thing is once she got there now ( year 7 in September ) she would have the piss ripped out of her because of her family , because of her teeth , her weight ( kids are fkn cruel especially in secondary school ) , also because she is so far behind now & of course her baby behaviour ! The damage is done ! 😩 despite all this all she remembers is when she was last at school, she was cute and clever and popular and treated like a celebrity! THOSE DAYS ARE GONE ISLA I’m afraid thank your creepy dad and your lazy enabling mother ! It’s all downhill from here kid ! ☹ Never mind when you’re 18 you can sue them ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Self asse
Self assessment tax accounts are due end of jan
My understanding is that payment (or part payment if made on account ) is due in the January following the end of the previous tax year and that self assessment return for 2022/3 is declared on the tax return upto 5/4/23.

Reactions: 6
Sarah never mentions what she spends on the two youngest Boden isn’t cheap and she bought many items for both kids and 53738493 toys and other stuff was that future birthday gifts also ?

Reactions: 21
My husband was telling me earlier about some van lifers who he enjoyed watching on youtube. I asked him if they had been to Scandinavia and he said that he had. I then asked him if they had been there in winter and he said "No, in summer. They're not stupid!".

Our Ingram fools are stupid....
I do a lot of long distance road trips (solo travelling) and I plan to go to Scandinavia. I would never ever go in winter. The winters there are harsh and you have to have winter tyres.
It would be a logistical nightmare.

They never seem to time it properly - they go places when it’s too cold, rainy and windy. They need to plan better.

Reactions: 19
What happened to the meet and greet?
That's a good point, it's been advertised as being "early 2023". They are still trying to sell the Mila dolls though, along with the ticket for the meet and greet so they probably don't want to go ahead because afterwards that's something less they can sell with it. The Mila doll that never looked anything like Mila didn't seem to be a success so it would be interesting to see how many turn up. I suspect with the recent update from Mary Shortle asking people that bought the doll to contact her for a ticket, that of the ones that did sell they didn't bother with the add on ticket at the time. It's unlikely any more people would be bothered about it this far from when it was released.

Whether they have enough to make it worthwhile or not at some point soon they are going to have to just do it since they have sold the tickets.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone think they are sticking ad on last nights vlog and the monster truck vlog to reel in companies to tell them oh look we do get ads no matter what 'trolls' tell you send us free stuff!

Both them vlogs thumbnails look like that is what the ad is and not her tat she sells

Reactions: 17
I do a lot of long distance road trips (solo travelling) and I plan to go to Scandinavia. I would never ever go in winter. The winters there are harsh and you have to have winter tyres.
It would be a logistical nightmare.

They never seem to time it properly - they go places when it’s too cold, rainy and windy. They need to plan better.
Also considering how often they run away er I mean go on van trips they are always rushing, panicking and running out of time which makes me feel they are running away 🤔🙄

Reactions: 16
Also considering how often they run away er I mean go on van trips they are always rushing, panicking and running out of time which makes me feel they are running away 🤔🙄
They don’t plan the trips at all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.