The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping they’ve remembered the communal lip balm. The cold and wind will chafe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Doesn't extreme cold drain battery life? So will their drone, camera or phones even work on this trip?
He will definitely have a problem keeping his leisure batteries topped up with very little daylight. Campsites are very limited. A vanlife couple he follows are there now and have been for a few weeks, they have had no end of problems with pipes and tanks freezing, getting stuck in the snow, strong winds ripping a unit of their roof.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He will definitely have a problem keeping his leisure batteries topped up with very little daylight. Campsites are very limited. A vanlife couple he follows are there now and have been for a few weeks, they have had no end of problems with pipes and tanks freezing, getting stuck in the snow, strong winds ripping a unit of their roof.
A Welsh couple by any chance? I was about to mention them.

Reactions: 10
Nothing will go wrong, we're so prepared. But we've set off two hours late and forgotten water 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just don't understand why they'd want to drag any of the children there but especially a toddler and a baby. Isn't there some worlds biggest shopping centre she could go to and let him bollock off on his own with his amazon axe and tit shovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OK my 7 year old daughter likes to play roblox. She goes on and meets up with her friends and classmates in the game "adopt me". Before I allowed her to play this, I had a go myself. I can see why 7/8 year olds love it. But I'm baffled as to why a 13 year old plays it (esme!!). It is quite babyish.

Reactions: 12
We went to France skiing and drove down in our VW Transporter that we had had an extra 3 seats put in ( in a garage ) together with a toilet as our 6 year old granddaughter has a bladder disorder ( our son wife and children came with us.) We have proper snow tyres on there and as my husband is an outdoors man we had all the things we needed for emergencies. We all had all the necessary gear including proper winter clothing and boots and even though it wasn’t that cold we all wore them at all times. So I dread to think how cold they will all be !! They are so bleeping selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
True. I doubt anyone would know if anything had happened untill they missed a few days worth of uploads.
What's the bet, they deliberately don't upload for a couple of days, during the trip, then come back with a clickbait, to get views up 🤬

£1000 seemed like a lot to spend in Go Outdoors, but that's £143 each and included more than just clothes. I would spend more than £143 on clothes for myself for a 2 week holiday in the sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So on Sarahs bucket list was to go to the Artic Circle? - she does realise when they went to lapland Santa Claus Village thats in the circle right?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
We went to France skiing and drove down in our VW Transporter that we had had an extra 3 seats put in ( in a garage ) together with a toilet as our 6 year old granddaughter has a bladder disorder ( our son wife and children came with us.) We have proper snow tyres on there and as my husband is an outdoors man we had all the things we needed for emergencies. We all had all the necessary gear including proper winter clothing and boots and even though it wasn’t that cold we all wore them at all times. So I dread to think how cold they will all be !! They are so bleeping selfish.
Exactly they are not the outdoorsy type by any stretch of the imagination

Reactions: 13
What's the bet, they deliberately don't upload for a couple of days, during the trip, then come back with a clickbait, to get views up 🤬

£1000 seemed like a lot to spend in Go Outdoors, but that's £143 each and included more than just clothes. I would spend more than £143 on clothes for myself for a 2 week holiday in the sun.
A suitable coat would cost more than that
isabelles coat £39 in lazys words bargin
---

You know when you’re on the Eurotunnel and you just let your baby wander about unsupervised while you talk to a camera…
My heart was in my mouthI thought she was going to get in that lift

• Sad
Reactions: 16
OK my 7 year old daughter likes to play roblox. She goes on and meets up with her friends and classmates in the game "adopt me". Before I allowed her to play this, I had a go myself. I can see why 7/8 year olds love it. But I'm baffled as to why a 13 year old plays it (esme!!). It is quite babyish.
Not quite true. There are endless game/worlds types to play in the roblox world which can be designed by anyone and i have seen my nephew going around slapping jason from friday 13th and Freddie from nightmare with various knives etc, multiple worlds shooting and killing prisoners etc, all on youtube,they are really not all cutesy and lovely. More worryingly there are alot of bloody creeps who login and play and target kids for all the inappropriate reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Instead of the Edinburgh trip they could have better spent their time organising this tit show.

Reactions: 17
I've just caught up with a lot of the goings on with this, but I'm pretty sure none of the clothes they've bought for this trip are really that suitable for the type of temperatures they about to experience. No matter how many layers a person wears, if the layers are not suitable then no protection will be provided.

I think they seriously think they are just popping to somewhere just a little chilly

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Lazy was almost telling Isla that she's one of the older girls now, maybe even Lazy has realised how ridiculous all the toddler behaviour, toys and clothes are for Isla. Of course she has more in common with two teenagers than a preschooler and a toddler, she's about to turn 11 not 5. Isla would be going into year 7 in September so it's not an unusual thing to have a laptop, especially as she apparently has/had an online tutor.

Why was Creepy saying Mila was a danger mouse? She wasn't doing anything dangerous, just toddling about like a normal toddler. The poor girl is going to be cooped up or frozen solid soon so just let her have a little toddle in peace while she can.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.