The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't go to Iceland. My husband and I are currently thinking of a roadtrip there next year. In a car with Bed And Breakfasts or hotels lol not in a tin can and not in winter. But still - please don't ruin that place for me.
Kthanx!

Reactions: 19
Sarah Ingham will always be that person who will use any opportunity to prove they are better off than others. It's like that school friend that reconnects with you on social media only to tell you in the first five minutes about her husband's impressive job and her waiting for the pool engineer to come fix the pool/ jacuzzi etc.

She's the type of person who joins DIY on a budget groups asking for advice and then proceeds to post multiple pics of her 'manor'.
Who cares that there are parents struggling to feed their children and can really benefit from yellow sticker products or reduced items, as long as it's a bargain, Lazy will hog the lot. Her housekeeper is the same, the disillusioned fool is a penny pinching prat, except when it comes to his toys.
They really have no redeeming qualities and feed off each other's narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Their main birthday present! Shouldn’t they have had one before now due to them “homeschooling” 🙄 Main birthday gift. There is always a loophole isn’t there.
Tell me Sarah doesn’t read tattle without telling me Sarah doesn’t read tattle we’re getting there tattlers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't mind them buying expensive stuff it just hastens the end and I suppose it can fetch a few quid at Cash Converters.
They're already circling the drain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t go as far to say she’s abandoned Leah, that’s a huge accusation. If I remember correctly, the last time we ever saw Leah, she was having an identity crisis it seemed from her Instagram. On top of that, all the bullying and also being associated with creepy. Maybe she’s asked to not be shown, talked about or mentioned on social media ever again. Maybe she wants to pretend she doesn’t exist (happens a lot when people go through some sort of self discovery journey). Who knows.
this is what I think too.
maybe Leah is not Leah anymore and has a whole new identity and does not want to known as Leah or associated with the Inghams.

We will probably never know. I hope she’s ok though

Reactions: 22
Caved and watched. The macbooks are thier main birthday presents this year just super early.

Sorry but Isabelle's 18 this year and with thier money that should be bigger then a Mac book months before! Guess we can rule out her getting a car or something.
So glad that they got laptops to work on, it really helps when you home educate (or not). Is she saying it is for education?

Reactions: 7
Back in 2020 Sarah shared a picture on FB saying "being a good father starts with respecting your child's mother" 😂 😂

Does that mean she agrees that Chris is a crap dad? No respect in that marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Please don’t anyone feel guilty if you’ve not bought your child a MacBook or any of the other things that the Minghams have bought their children. You’ve done far more for your children than they could ever have done. You’ve provided them with stable, happy home lives, an education, privacy, a social life and you’ve kept them safe from predators. That’s a far bigger gift than any bloody MacBook.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Please don’t anyone feel guilty if you’ve not bought your child a MacBook or any of the other things that the Minghams have bought their children. You’ve done far more for your children than they could ever have done. You’ve provided them with stable, happy home lives, an education, privacy, a social life and you’ve kept them safe from predators. That’s a far bigger gift than any bloody MacBook.
@HuncaMunca perfectly put ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally off topic for where we think they're heading but does anyone remember them purchasing or talking about a vignette in Switzerland? I'm watching the van lifers we've spoken about here and they've bought one at the border costing CHF40.

*you have to have this to drive on motorways or you may get a fine.

Reactions: 6
The laptops shouldn’t have been birthday presents 🎁 at all because they’re school supplies and it was the parents choice to remove them from education where they could have access to a computer.
Secondly the price doesn’t come close to what they’ve spent on Mila and Jace the past few months.
Of course 3 Mac books would be expensive but if you’re set for life would you really need to tell them they’re their main birthday present early, especially seeing as their birthdays aren’t close. I was lucky I could get my kids Mac books as they started college when they needed them. I definitely think the lea are coming down on them to prove they’re homeschooling properly

Reactions: 22
I think their views have been tit and they’ve had many comments regarding the girls etc this is Sarah flicking the V’s at anyone saying she has a favourite.

Reactions: 16
oh boy. Creepy have put out a delayed video on instagram of them going through the eurotunnel and a comments says Can't wait to see where you are hiding next.
Probably not what it is suppose to say but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but that's nearly 10k work of laptop there. It's just obscene in the current climate.

I can't help but think of some poor images somewhere who's parents are explaining why they have have the heating on etc, are then watching this family and all the excess they have.

how have they got this far home schooling? Surely they must have laptops already which would do.

Just totally sickens me
not quite, about £950 each

Reactions: 6
I can remember when my child was a toddler or roughly around that age and we went on holiday in the back garden was a great big massive axe sticking in a tree stump! Have to admit I was shocked at it isn’t something you expect to see in a holiday home. It went straight away no way was I having that thing just casually lying around in the back garden for anyone to get hands on: it was massive as well

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.