The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it doesn't matter what she looks like in that photo, her husband thinks she's twenty years too old for his taste, you cannot Photoshop that away.

Reactions: 43
I’m not sure if their shengen time in Europe is limited as well - that’s why they had to get back from Greece quite quickly if I remember correctly to give them time for this big adventure?
I think they will be on a new 90 days so I wonder now if they had other plans for November/December time that didn't happen? Or they've delayed this trip for some reason.

If I plug their last six months of travel dates in to a 90/180 calculator is says they aren't restricted further than the 90 days. So could technically stay until mid April.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They made it as fast as they could to Norway as its not included in the 90 days - so will give them loads more time

Reactions: 5
There was a large woman called lazy
Who photoshopped her body like crazy
In swimsuits and clothes she’d shave off all her rolls
To look slimmer for people to praise her

she posted a photoshopped pic In the sauna and looked like a dick
But it all turned out well when her audience fell for her filtering half of her body

now don’t be mean you may shout
But she’s doing it all for the clout
She says be happy and proud and shouts that out loud.
While lying to and deceiving the crowds

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought Copenhagen (home of Flying Tiger!!!) was the first official stop of the adventure? They visited a petrol station and then BAM Sweden! The set for life knobhead should've driven the van to Sweden on his tod and picked the rest of them up from the airport.

Reactions: 9
Another 2 day in 1 from the sounds of things. They didn’t go ice dipping then, it was a ladder into the sea from their room.

They let the middle two girls climb down a ladder and have a dunk into the freezing sea at night time, just when you think they couldn’t get any thicker/irresponsible & this is just the start of the cold days ahead. They could have experienced shock from the cold & fallen in. He was nowhere near Isla 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
To be honest it doesn't matter what she looks like in that photo, her husband thinks she's twenty years too old for his taste, you cannot Photoshop that away.
You are so right about that!! I got a shiver up my spine yesterday when he said to her “I prefer you without make-up” 🤢 As someone who has in the past worked with the abused it’s things like that little n0nces like. They like it when people look as young as possible. The pair of them disgust me!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Patiently waiting for the "Insta pic v tagged photo" comparisons from the fishy sauna...

Reactions: 10
Lazy don’t complain about prices of fuel & tolls, you chose to travel. If you couldn’t afford it you should’ve stayed at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am now trying to figure out if it will be cheaper for me to take the boat down to Denmark to fill up my tank. But no it was not.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.