The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think lazy or creepy even acknowledge the children unless they have a camera in their hand.
It's 100% this.
Especially for the "learning" with Jace.
My kid is a couple weeks older than Jace but born the same month, and says what the colours, shapes, numbers and letters are before Sarah has even asked the question.
It's just normal daily learning in conversation for those basics.

Sarah has also said how Jace is too young for learning how to read/write 🙄
Yet my child who is in what would be Jaces year at school, is learning quick words.
Eg: at, to, go, no, and, cat, yes.
Learning to write "on the line" and sorting through phonics and subitizing numbers.
If there wasn't a camera those kids would be even more doomed than they actually are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did they ever do a video where they show the full layout of the interior of the van? I just can’t get my head round how they are all fitting in there, let alone living and having some quality of life.
My hands start sweating when I think of sleeping in small confined spaces. The bottom bed looked like a coffin has more space. I'm 6ft tall though so wouldn't be able to sit up in it. Maybe it's really cosy for children, I don't know.

Reactions: 17
Mila looks frozen all around the face and head that child should have a hat scarf and gloves on as well as a warm coat
Look at that little red nose and her red cheeks. Children really are so innocent and precious.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have said many a time on here how much I hate these two arsewipes and I cannot wait for the day when they get taken down for what ever reason.
I hope everything goes wrong on this trip and these two 🔔 ends suffer the worst that they can but I am also praying that these children come to no harm whatsoever but what parents in their right bleeping minds take children to somewhere like this it just beggars belief.
Obviously nothing is getting done on the way they live etc etc the way the children get no education no interaction with other children just the way they are being brought up.
Now the papers have obviously been involved before about what he had done previously I’m sure the papers would love to know what they are up to now and I’d be willing to phone them up and tell them all about the mistreatment that these poor children are going through and I’m sure everyone that reads about it would be horrified and definitely horrified as to where they are taken them on holiday because at the end of the day this is 100% pure neglect what these poor children are going through,not just the holiday but every part of their well being.
What do you think is getting in touch with the news papers x
---

Em, she’s actually a size 14 in some places I’ll have you know.
The only thing that never goes to small for her is her scarf

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have said many a time on here how much I hate these two arsewipes and I cannot wait for the day when they get taken down for what ever reason.
I hope everything goes wrong on this trip and these two 🔔 ends suffer the worst that they can but I am also praying that these children come to no harm whatsoever but what parents in their right bleeping minds take children to somewhere like this it just beggars belief.
Obviously nothing is getting done on the way they live etc etc the way the children get no education no interaction with other children just the way they are being brought up.
Now the papers have obviously been involved before about what he had done previously I’m sure the papers would love to know what they are up to now and I’d be willing to phone them up and tell them all about the mistreatment that these poor children are going through and I’m sure everyone that reads about it would be horrified and definitely horrified as to where they are taken them on holiday because at the end of the day this is 100% pure neglect what these poor children are going through,not just the holiday but every part of their well being.
What do you think is getting in touch with the news papers x
---

The only thing that never goes to small for her is her scarf
They’re totally irrelevant now. People have contacted them and nothing gets printed. No one, except the Ifam and people here bother about them at all. The real world can only be kept at bay so long before it catches up its you and every one of them is in for a nasty shock at just how non famous they actually are.

I’ve contacted authorities where they are only to get short shrift for being out of area. That’s currently with the ombudsman. It shouldnt matter where someone lives if a family are publishing their abusive behaviours online for anyone anywhere in the world to watch!

Reactions: 21
It's 100% this.
My kid is a couple weeks older than Jace but born the same month, and says what the colours, shapes, numbers and letters are before Sarah has even asked the question.

Yet my child who is in what would be Jaces year at school, is learning quick words.
Learning to write "on the line" and sorting through phonics and subitizing numbers.
If there wasn't a camera those kids would be even more doomed than they actually are.
My daughter is the same age give or take a week as Jace, she can read. We were a little shocked to say the least when she literally read an entire Christmas card to us word for word. We have known she can read for a while but my friend witnessed how good she is and then told another friend until you see her doing it you would never believe it.
However what i will say is my husband is a genius, his job title is Principle business intelligence for the NHS. I introduce him as Chandler from friends as no one including me his wife fully understands his role. So she has good genes for brains but i firmly believe she can read from probably age 3 and 4 months maybe not because of her daddies mind but because i am a stay at home mum who dedicates every waking hour to her needs. We craft, bake, play , dance, go for nature walks but the thing we do most is read. We read for hours and hours. She attends pre school and interacts with other kids, we have play dates, visit the library. Pretty much anything she is interested in that day we do.

Also what they claim about being small kids and buying clothes that dont fit, we really do have a small child. She is under Consultants and dietitians. She is perfectly in proportion just very small which we never see until she is in a group of kids her actual age and then you realise oh god she is tiny. So i am interested in what they compare there kids too coz we know ours in small, has now fallen off the chart for height and weight. Would still fit in her infant carrier and at nearly 4 is in 18-24m clothes. But to us she is just a loud, funny and very loving little girl, she kisses your hand all the way to school. But how do they know the kids are small, they see no other kids to compare to and dont take them to be checked. They make my blood boil.

We both get upset at people saying "oh gosh isnt she tiny" and we both want to shout YES WE KNOW!

Content comes before kids needs in that house and it make me sick.

Sorrry for the exceedingly long msg. X

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Totally agree. She uses the word “business” and “Investments” interchangeably. They aren’t the same thing at all. You can make a business investment which is what I think they’ve done but it’s based on the fact that their business of The Ingham family survives.

I think what they’re talking about is the Mary Shortle shop. Not just the Jace/Mila/Prinny stuff but if you look on shortles website a number of her dolls are labelled “Ingham family” which have absolutely nothing to do with them directly. I think they’ve made some kind of deal with her that they receive some of the profit from those sales by using their name, and in return they will advertise her products on their channel.

Just a theory, and could very well be wrong but my God if that is what they waffle on about as being something considered a secure investment, then they are beyond help.
The ONLY 'currency' they have are the remaining Ifam. Without them there will be no interest in tat and me. They have no investments and are drowning in debt.
Dumb-dumb thinks that future views on old vlogs is a secure investment. 🤨
Mary Shittle is sitting on Ingham stock that sells sporadically on payment plans. A dying horse that.

Reactions: 21
I’m not one to shame kids on their development, but Jace is seriously so behind with his learning. My 3 year old could whizz through the colours and shapes he is clearly struggling with. My child knows colours, shapes, numbers, the alphabet, animals & so on. Why? I don’t know, it could be nursery, it could be me as a mother interacting with my child and joining in with play, it could be the fact my child doesn’t have to perform for a camera. The fact Jace can’t recognise something as simple as a red circle at the age of 4 (next month) is all the proof we need that he isn’t getting a single ounce of education and all of Lazy’s “homeschooling” is just for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely this is enough for you tube to take thier channel down! I have protested, for the millionth time ... they used to sometimes email me asking for more information, but in the last year or so I just get the robot responses.
Really don’t feel well tonight, have pneumonia amoxicillin hasn’t worked so getting super strength ones tomorrow, all i can think about is that poor little girl being dragged to the Antarctic when she should be safe and warm in her own little bed bless her doc
Social services? Where are you Bradford had a scandal a few years ago! This neglect is screaming in your face! Ffs what’s going on! I can’t even watch tonight as isobelle looks so sad that thumbnail is horrible you creepy twit! You should feel ashamed very ashamed
---

I’m not one to shame kids on their development, but Jace is seriously so behind with his learning. My 3 year old could whizz through the colours and shapes he is clearly struggling with. My child knows colours, shapes, numbers, the alphabet, animals & so on. Why? I don’t know, it could be nursery, it could be me as a mother interacting with my child and joining in with play, it could be the fact my child doesn’t have to perform for a camera. The fact Jace can’t recognise something as simple as a red circle at the age of 4 (next month) is all the proof we need that he isn’t getting a single ounce of education and all of Lazy’s “homeschooling” is just for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we work out a title for next thread to have -
OLLI one life live it fitted in please 🙏

Next week you know there be a news headline saying a British family found frozen in Arctic Circle
OLLI ———— Only Lidl Life Init

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Reading thegreencows vlog rundown, I scrolled quickly past the photos and for a split second thought that pic of Sarah was Lewis Capaldi 🤣
1675289039015.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I'm sure others can do better :ROFLMAO:

The Ingham Family #271 - OLLI - Online Liars Lazy Inghams

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's 100% this.

He’s not too young at all, with 1:1 learning phonics quite a bit my daughter at his age (he’s reception age right?) could write her name and read short simple words, by year 1 she could read a whole age appropriate book (alphablocks phonics stage 1) and write lots of different words. Because she had time spent with her 1:1, at home and at school. She wasn’t just left in front of a screen all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The constant cuts and editing on the segment of Jace doing his colours 🙄 is so embarrassing!! You asked him to do the colours knowing full well he’d struggle and then you kept cutting the footage thinking no one would notice. He’s practically 4 and you’ve taught him colours to death so either you’re not a very good teacher or he’s not very bright… which is fine but you need to send him to school in September so he can actually learn. His peers will be miles ahead of him if you’re not careful Sarah. I know a lot of children younger than him who are are reaching milestones a lot faster. Help him!!!!
I follow a family in America, their youngest girl will be three in May. Watching their latest vlog I was astounded by her speech. She was speaking clearly, I understood every word, expressing herself very well. This is because (in my opinion) her parents don't baby her, they don't talk to her in that stupid baby voice the Minghams do.
Also, I follow a celeb couple here who have an almost 4 year old girl. When you compare (I know we shouldn't) her to Jace, it's very noticeable the difference. And she's being brought up bilingual. Jace is being let down immensely by his parents, as is Mila who seems quite bright.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
-8 and there in a cheaply designed van life with one layer of thermal each that is some kind of neglect

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Dumb-dumb thinks that future views on old vlogs is a secure investment. 🤨
I’ve listened to her a few times when she’s said things like this, and thought I must have misunderstood, but she does actually believe that their ‘back-catalogue’ will always pay out.

If you put her brain in a bird, it’d fly backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
-8 and going to get a lot colder further north they travel, noticed also internal tempreture was not shown like he usually does, hope they have decent carbon monoxide detectors which have been tested , as I have a feeling he is going to be running the 2 heaters not one as a spare like he suggested,the condensation in that van is going to be really bad looking at his weather monitor,which no doubt is going to freeze up, this should never have been done with them kids, wonder if they will do ice water plunges like a lot of folk seem to do on these trips?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.