Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Home Ed teacher of the year Sarah Ingham
“Moles aren’t animals they’re mammals”
I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Badirene

VIP Member
Wow you guys are all so cynical, I think this family will really enjoy all the Arctic circle has to offer.

index.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Ghost82

Chatty Member
No words! 😏😏😏
Hahahahahahahaha!! 😭😭🤣 Who the fuck spreads their legs and poses so unnaturally for a pic in a bloody sauna?! Why is she staring at her knee like it’s a pasty from Greggs?! I can’t with this pic. Imagine some random person doing an Arctic dip and running into the communal sauna and Lazy is sitting there with her legs spread on all the seats! 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Tublet83

VIP Member
Katrina comes across as the better of the 2 for sure. She seems to love her kids, she doesn't boast and gloat about things, and her kids seem to have a normal life. She also doesnt come across as a self centered cunt. I know whos kids will grow up ready and able for the big bad world anyway, and it certainly won't be Sarah's.
Ketrina’s partner cheated on her before she had the baby - she shared this on her tik tok and then got pregnant a few months later, he’s also rumoured to have been a drug dealer She appears to have disowned her eldest daughter.

They are both scum 😂

• Wow
  • Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Am I being a bit thick here? Sarah said she's going go visit Katrina because she's struggling with breastfeeding and Sarah is her only support. How can you support Katrina if you are buggering off over the other side of the world for months on end???

Chatty Member
Every statement of how lucky they are should be followed by a reminder of the experiences that the kids have been made to give up in order to have these 'amazing' travel experiences.

'You're so super lucky to be sitting in a hot tub on a floating hotel, Isla! Isn't this much better than going on the year 6 residential with your friends?'

'You got to jump into freezing Swedish water, Esme! Can you believe that some kids would rather be at school, starring in plays and having proper art lessons with kids and teachers who share their interest?'

• Heart
  • Sad

I steal names

VIP Member
Did I actually hear Sarah say, “a mole’s not even an animal, it’s a mammal?”

Responsible for educating 5 kids. They stand no chance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Klp86

VIP Member
@lollieloo Chris looks even worse if you flip it 🙈🙈 tattle, please don't ban me for thinking I'm posting something rude, it's just Chris Ingham's eye, honest! 😂😂😂
20230202_122703.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISING OUR GIRLS WITH BRAND NEW MACBOOKS! 😱 AD

Creepstopher gets in the car. He’s off to the dentist with Esme, who is being fitted with invisible braces.

Back home, Creepstopher tells Mila to be careful as she climbs onto the back of King Jace’s bike. Lazy tells King Jace to be patient. Lazy helps Mila stand up and cackles at her. A second later she jumps off the bike. Creepstopher’s mouth, lips and nose are numb. It feels like a fat slug is on his face. Similar to how Lazy must feel like she’s got a fat slug in her mouth when she gives him a blowjob then. He’s hadn’t been able to smile for a while as a tooth was decayed, had naturally weak enamel and drinks energy drinks to keep himself awake. The tooth was fixed today. He felt self conscious and is dribbling so bad. Lazy talks about the silver filling she had when they first started vlogging. She remembers getting it fixed as the silver shone. It was taken out and capped white. She has loads of fillings as they were ruined during her pregnancy with Isabelle. Creepstopher has had really good teeth until the past few years due to ageing. Lazy asks him if he’s 40 next year but he says he’s nowhere near 40. If she says it again they’re getting divorced. He continues denying he’ll be 40 next year but King Jace confirms he will be. Creepstopher realises they’re right. Esme was fitted for her shockingly expensive braces. He nearly dropped when he went to pay at the end. Isabelle wants braces too but they’ll see what happens with that. They’re off in the van tomorrow. Lazy starts singing. There is a very lot to do and Lazy is off to Katrina’s. It’s easier when she’s gone.

Tyres pumped. Lazy and Creepstopher are off to the garage to collect the van. Then Lazy is at Katrina’s with the kids. Esme is holding Kobie. Triple chins holds him and then films a timelapse of the kids playing with the scalextric.

Lazy is home. They’re nowhere near ready for tomorrow. She managed to help Katrina with Kobie, who slept on Lazy for two hours to give Katrina a break. They’ve had a mad three hours of go go go go go go go. Everyone is almost finished. The girls are getting showers. The wankets have arrived. They’re mainly plus sized and the free size are on the way. King Jace is downstairs screeching. Esme and Isla couldn’t find preppy wankets so found some prints. Lazy shows us the wankets and bangs on about her shitty wankets that will be available for £5 in a charity shop near you soon, along with the Spare’s book.

Moving on. Time for a mega mega surprise for the girls. It’s their birthday presents. They don’t do big expensive gifts throughout the year because they can’t afford it and their name isn’t Jace. Lazy can never justify it just for the sake of it. Maybe because she goes over the top at Christmas or birthdays. It’s the same thing so they need it at the same time. Lazy shows us the gift bags.

The girls sit on the sofa in their wankets. They talk about how amazing they are. They they screech about tomorrow’s holiday. Creepstopher hands out the bags. Lazy tells Creepstopher to be careful what he says so not to ruin the surprise. He threatens to take the presents back. The girls are getting them because he and Lazy love them very much, they deserve them and they will make them cry for the clickbait thumbnail smile. The girls open the bags and tear the paper off. Esme starts trying to squeeze out a few tears. Isla looks at her and then tries to cry her own river of tears. Isabelle wipes away a couple of ‘tears’. Lazy says these are a home school thing they all need but are their main birthday presents this year. Hahahahhaha more like Isla won’t get a main birthday present but Lazy will give Esme and Isabelle one, claiming she ‘forgot’. Isabelle’s is grey, Isla’s rose gold and Esme’s silver. This is Esme’s dream. She admits she didn’t know what it was when she started to try and make herself cry. The second hand MacBook Isabelle inherited from Creepstopher is broken. I wonder why. Something you hide you fat spotty N0nc€? Lazy screeches at her to stop wiping her nose on her wanket sleeve. The girls hug Lazy and Creepstopher. Lazy asks who is letting her use their MacBook first. Gotta block those ‘Ingham family scandal’ ‘Chris Ingham messages’ ‘Jace Ingham beach’ ‘who is kayak Paul’ Google searches.

Isabelle turns the MacBook on. Lazy says it will say hello in all the languages. Esme doesn’t want to open it as it’s so precious. Creepstopher tells Esme she can edit on her MacBook. They will not be playing Roblox or games on them. Screaming and screeching from Esme and Isla.

The vlog is being ended here. They never take for granted being able to give the chuldren things like this, amazing opportunities. The girls are beyond grateful and would never expect a gift like that. Who would expect a gift like that? Lazy wants the girls to have proper laptops. Creepstopher spilt coffee on his MacBook and then stole the one he got Lazy for Secret Santa a couple of years ago. They’re extremely grateful to the ifam for allowing them to do all they can. This won’t be the furthest adventure they’ve done in the van but the best. Lazy asks Mila if she loves her and says she loves her too.

End of vlog

Poor girl must check she's got the right reaction. I hope someday you realise this is not normal Isla. And WHY IS A NEARLY 18 YEAR OLD CRYING OVER A FUCKING LAPTOP. THIS IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE NORMAL. WAKE UP IFAM!!!!!!!!!!
1675036705898.png
1675036857144.png

1675036000172.png
1675036031870.png
1675036113158.png
1675036306605.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Big frank
1674938224825.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are off on a winter trip to somewhere in the van. They were on the Eurostar yesterday so it may be Switzerland or Scandinavia.
- Jace had and eye test and was upset when he was told he misidentified some of the pictures. His hairline is seriously suffering thanks to Sarah wanting to be asked if he is a girl (see below).
- Mila was unwell with a fever and Sarah decided it would be a great idea to take her to see her newborn cousin less than 24 hours after she'd recovered.
- Katrina's newborn son Kobie was not happy when he met his aunt and cousins. Chris did not go to meet his nephew and stayed home with Esme.
- Sarah went on the beg for high chairs for a 1 year old and almost 4 year old. Jace wants a high chair because Mila has one. Sarah has been busy doing more undeclared ads. Tattlers have reported this to ASA. High time they actually did more than sending an email. I'm sure a nice juicy fine will do the job.
- More vlogs have been restricted by Youtube.
- Mila got a new bed. Jace then had to get one too because he is a jealous thug. Cleeeeeeeveeeeeeer booooooy got a berd with a drawer bed underneath because Chris sleeps in his room.
- Sarah is size 16 (+4).

Hi Steve 👋 I hope Creepstopher has packed a very very lot of Elizabeth Arden cream in case he gets frostbite on his todger. One sniff and it will be like Mummy is stood right next to him wiping his tears.

1674937785833.png
1674937993749.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I bet Katrina has lots of actual supportive friends and neighbours who will be absolutely salt of the earth, fun , helpful people who will help out with the baby and kids and be available for a cuppa and chat

Unlike Sarah who doesn't have one real life actual friend ! How sad is that !

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember when tattle member Anon500 wrote about her memories of Creepy. I have been reading here since day 1 but somehow missed this post. It sickened me when I came across it the other day 🤢.

She says that she went to a few of Dave's My Forever gigs and said that she saw Creepy being really inappropriate with the young teenage girls who attended the gigs. I can just imagine him asking girls for a "sweaty hug". Gross 🤢.

How disgusting he was for allegedly grabbing a 15 year olds girl's bum. She must have been so freaked out 😔.

Many of the young girls would have been infatuated with Dave, the lead singer, and there was Creepy, letting all the girls know that he was Dave's brother, in an effort to impress them and to try and get off with them 🤢😠.

I have also added the recollections from another lady who also used to attend Dave's gigs. I have already shared these a few months ago on Memory Monday but have shared them again so that new readers can see that it wasn't just one girl that came forward about Creepy's disgusting behaviour at his brother's gigs.

When Creepy was allegedly being a dirty git at his brother's gigs, it was 2012 and Sarah was at home with newborn baby Isla, 3 year old Esme and 6 year old Isabelle, clueless about what her fiancé was getting up to with young teenage girls.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

lollieloo

VIP Member
I hate snow , I hate winter , I hate ice , I hate being in a closed in small space , I hate the cold , I hate the idea of skiing or anything close. I despise having to wear multiple layers of clothing …… oh yes and I hate not having my own privacy ! So as you can imagine this ‘ trip ‘ of theirs is my idea of hell ! Pure torturous HELL ! I would do it for a million £ but no less lol … 😏
WHAT THE ACTUAL FK are they thinking ? This kind of trip is for strong healthy outdoors people who spend their days hiking and climbing and going to the gym or at least working out ! These fktards are taking an slmost 4 yo spoilt rotten winge bag ‘ sensitive soul ‘ 🙄 and a baby ! Izzy will be bored out of her brains ! She is the least active person I’ve ever seen. Ever since they started vlogging ! She has gotten much more immobile as she’s gotten older , she hates almost everything they drag her into and as they know because she never wants to do anything she’s left babysitting ! So she knows that’s what this trip is going to be for her ! NO PRIVACY, freezing her bits off or hyperventilating in a over heated van reading the same 4 books over and over ( faking the smiles every now and then ) to prove she’s living her best life ! 🤥

NIGHTMARE ! Something is definitely going to go wrong this time ! They have been far too nonchalant and arrogant for too long ! Their luck has to run out eventually and I’m saying the time is close ! Tick fkn Tock ⏰

🧊 🥶 ❄ 🧊 🥶 ❄ 🧊 🥶 ❄ 🧊 🥶 ❄
---

DRIVING TO THE ARCTIC CIRCLE! (WINTER VAN LIFE)

It's like they have a death wish for themselves and the kids. They have absolutely no thoughts fir the people around them who's lives would be put on hold if something went terribly wrong.

- Nice Yoto ad to start us off. Undeclared of course. I've seen nothing of King Jace's supposed obsession with stories. Sugar yes, stories no.
- Another speech of how hard daily vlogging is. Lazy is worried about what people will say about the MacBooks but then says she couldn't care what they say. She was just going to get Esme one for Christmas but it was too expensive. She knew she would be jealous of Isla if she didn't get a bike. Isla got a MacBook because she's an older girl, Lazy didn't want her left out and she needs it for home school.
- Set off late as usual. 2 hours late. They're travelling to Folkestone for the Eurostar to France. They booked a flexi ticket but it didn't say that on the ticket. Lazy was more worried about why Flakes aren't sold as doubles like Twix. She is concerned about the Maxtrax stuck onto the side of the van with magnets.
- They put their destination in the title of the vlog but still tease the ifam about where they're going in the vlog 🤦‍♀️.
- Lazy going on about her bucket list but no thought to what her chuldren may want. "Everyone has millions of layers" aka max two layers each. Creepstopher thinks the two diesel heaters will save them in minus double figures. "We're fully prepared for this trip" - famous last words. Well at least Lazy has her own built in blubber.
- The weather is fine until April and if not they have the four sledges in the back of the van to get them home. Then just a quick swim across the ocean to get home.
- The Inghams arrive at a service station near the Dartford Bridge/Crossing. World traveller Lazy has no idea what it's called. They waste money on Costa because Starbucks tastes better. Priorities. Why does it matter where they get drinks anyway? They only have one mouthful each by the time they've shared the communal Berry Cooler. Lazy Ramsay approves of the taste. Poor Isabelle looks like she's just been dragged out of bed and thrown in the van. To be far that's probably what did happen.
- Creepstopher admits to having had next to no sleep. I have no idea how he can stay up late night after night like this and think it's in any way healthy. They go on a van trip and forget to buy drinking water. How many have they done now? The irony of Lazy mocking the "French schoolchuldren trips" is she is depriving her chuldren of such opportunities. They might think that dragging the kids around on the Great European Tour of Lakes is a great idea but they're learning nothing from it. Those French chuldren are combining what they learn in the classroom with actual real world experience. What are the Ingham girls learning? Rien!!
- Creepstopher thinks he's so bonkers and unpredictable for heading over to Europe again. Unhinged is the word I would choose. They've been so busy. He reminisces about going on the fairly new Eurostar shuttle in 1996. It's cool that the technology has not changed in that time.
- The Inghams drive off the train. King Jace and Mila play a magnetic fishing game whilst Lazy sings the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 song to them. They're cosy. They drove half an hourish and are now in Belgium aka "Bel Jummy Jummy".
- Lazy wishes she'd bought a book for herself. Jace is reminded to have patience. She's usually too busy playing with chuldren to read. Poor poor wife. There are people hanging out outside the van talking so Lazy's stress levels are at a 4.
- Time to reveal where they're going. They're making their way on the journey of an absolute lifetime to the Arctic Circle. They have an epic plan on the way up. They will have the best time and Lazy is so excited to experience it with her family. She was telling Creepstopher that she doesn't travel to escape life; she travels so life doesn't escape her. You tell yourself that love. They're going to have 'Olli - One life, live it' stickers made so they can stick them everywhere.
- There has been a lot of preparation and it has been in the pipeline for a lot of months. The van has had a lot of modifications done to it. They have all they need and more. If anything goes wrong they will turn back and go home. Yeah great plan if they're stuck neck deep in snow.

Bon Voyage you cunt. Hopefully one day 'Bon voyage, enjoy your vacation to Seagoville Mr Ingham'.
View attachment 1925956
View attachment 1925957View attachment 1925958View attachment 1925959View attachment 1925960View attachment 1925983View attachment 1925993
The fkn SHARED straw ! All 4 of them put that in their mouths and drank ! CUE FRANK AND FAMILY ! 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
DRIVING TO THE ARCTIC CIRCLE! (WINTER VAN LIFE)

It's like they have a death wish for themselves and the kids. They have absolutely no thoughts fir the people around them who's lives would be put on hold if something went terribly wrong.

- Nice Yoto ad to start us off. Undeclared of course. I've seen nothing of King Jace's supposed obsession with stories. Sugar yes, stories no.
- Another speech of how hard daily vlogging is. Lazy is worried about what people will say about the MacBooks but then says she couldn't care what they say. She was just going to get Esme one for Christmas but it was too expensive. She knew she would be jealous of Isla if she didn't get a bike. Isla got a MacBook because she's an older girl, Lazy didn't want her left out and she needs it for home school.
- Set off late as usual. 2 hours late. They're travelling to Folkestone for the Eurostar to France. They booked a flexi ticket but it didn't say that on the ticket. Lazy was more worried about why Flakes aren't sold as doubles like Twix. She is concerned about the Maxtrax stuck onto the side of the van with magnets.
- They put their destination in the title of the vlog but still tease the ifam about where they're going in the vlog 🤦‍♀️.
- Lazy going on about her bucket list but no thought to what her chuldren may want. "Everyone has millions of layers" aka max two layers each. Creepstopher thinks the two diesel heaters will save them in minus double figures. "We're fully prepared for this trip" - famous last words. Well at least Lazy has her own built in blubber.
- The weather is fine until April and if not they have the four sledges in the back of the van to get them home. Then just a quick swim across the ocean to get home.
- The Inghams arrive at a service station near the Dartford Bridge/Crossing. World traveller Lazy has no idea what it's called. They waste money on Costa because Starbucks tastes better. Priorities. Why does it matter where they get drinks anyway? They only have one mouthful each by the time they've shared the communal Berry Cooler. Lazy Ramsay approves of the taste. Poor Isabelle looks like she's just been dragged out of bed and thrown in the van. To be far that's probably what did happen.
- Creepstopher admits to having had next to no sleep. I have no idea how he can stay up late night after night like this and think it's in any way healthy. They go on a van trip and forget to buy drinking water. How many have they done now? The irony of Lazy mocking the "French schoolchuldren trips" is she is depriving her chuldren of such opportunities. They might think that dragging the kids around on the Great European Tour of Lakes is a great idea but they're learning nothing from it. Those French chuldren are combining what they learn in the classroom with actual real world experience. What are the Ingham girls learning? Rien!!
- Creepstopher thinks he's so bonkers and unpredictable for heading over to Europe again. Unhinged is the word I would choose. They've been so busy. He reminisces about going on the fairly new Eurostar shuttle in 1996. It's cool that the technology has not changed in that time.
- The Inghams drive off the train. King Jace and Mila play a magnetic fishing game whilst Lazy sings the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 song to them. They're cosy. They drove half an hourish and are now in Belgium aka "Bel Jummy Jummy".
- Lazy wishes she'd bought a book for herself. Jace is reminded to have patience. She's usually too busy playing with chuldren to read. Poor poor wife. There are people hanging out outside the van talking so Lazy's stress levels are at a 4.
- Time to reveal where they're going. They're making their way on the journey of an absolute lifetime to the Arctic Circle. They have an epic plan on the way up. They will have the best time and Lazy is so excited to experience it with her family. She was telling Creepstopher that she doesn't travel to escape life; she travels so life doesn't escape her. You tell yourself that love. They're going to have 'Olli - One life, live it' stickers made so they can stick them everywhere.
- There has been a lot of preparation and it has been in the pipeline for a lot of months. The van has had a lot of modifications done to it. They have all they need and more. If anything goes wrong they will turn back and go home. Yeah great plan if they're stuck neck deep in snow.

Bon Voyage you cunt. Hopefully one day 'Bon voyage, enjoy your vacation to Seagoville Mr Ingham'.
1675211847741.png

1675211858095.png
1675211865174.png
1675211872441.png
1675211882710.png
1675212672288.png
1675213090504.png

• Heart
  • Sick