The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Big frank
1674938224825.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are off on a winter trip to somewhere in the van. They were on the Eurostar yesterday so it may be Switzerland or Scandinavia.
- Jace had and eye test and was upset when he was told he misidentified some of the pictures. His hairline is seriously suffering thanks to Sarah wanting to be asked if he is a girl (see below).
- Mila was unwell with a fever and Sarah decided it would be a great idea to take her to see her newborn cousin less than 24 hours after she'd recovered.
- Katrina's newborn son Kobie was not happy when he met his aunt and cousins. Chris did not go to meet his nephew and stayed home with Esme.
- Sarah went on the beg for high chairs for a 1 year old and almost 4 year old. Jace wants a high chair because Mila has one. Sarah has been busy doing more undeclared ads. Tattlers have reported this to ASA. High time they actually did more than sending an email. I'm sure a nice juicy fine will do the job.
- More vlogs have been restricted by Youtube.
- Mila got a new bed. Jace then had to get one too because he is a jealous thug. Cleeeeeeeveeeeeeer booooooy got a berd with a drawer bed underneath because Chris sleeps in his room.
- Sarah is size 16 (+4).

Hi Steve 👋 I hope Creepstopher has packed a very very lot of Elizabeth Arden cream in case he gets frostbite on his todger. One sniff and it will be like Mummy is stood right next to him wiping his tears.

1674937785833.png
1674937993749.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
On the subject of buying whatever she can I had experience of this today, my finances having gotten worse I went to go buy one essential item on sale in my local shop, got there to find the shelf had been emptied, by someone who was having a yelling match with another person who also wanted one, saying it’s their right to stock up. We are all struggling, some more than others, there’s no need when seeing a bargain to clear a shelf. It did make me think of Sarah (this woman was more than a third the size of Sarah). I went back later and found signs on sale items strictly limiting them.

The Inghams have zero chance in the van of doom in a cold country, and, no that axe isn’t going to do anything except put your family in danger, for many reasons, you stupid over sized spoilt brat. Increasingly I’m getting actual van life videos recommended by people experiencing dreadful situations when ‘wild camping’ in vans. One had someone block their tailpipe, another saw the van next to theirs torched.

This is what happens when you show off in public about being ‘set for life’.

Certainly no excuse whatsoever for a decent privacy screen not being put up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So Sarah is using her phone whilst driving, who’s sending the link to the vlog to the police

• Heart
On the subject of buying whatever she can I had experience of this today, my finances having gotten worse I went to go buy one essential item on sale in my local shop, got there to find the shelf had been emptied, by someone who was having a yelling match with another person who also wanted one, saying it’s their right to stock up. We are all struggling, some more than others, there’s no need when seeing a bargain to clear a shelf. It did make me think of Sarah (this woman was more than a third the size of Sarah). I went back later and found signs on sale items strictly limiting them.

The Inghams have zero chance in the van of doom in a cold country, and, no that axe isn’t going to do anything except put your family in danger, for many reasons, you stupid over sized spoilt brat. Increasingly I’m getting actual van life videos recommended by people experiencing dreadful situations when ‘wild camping’ in vans. One had someone block their tailpipe, another saw the van next to theirs torched.

This is what happens when you show off in public about being ‘set for life’.

Certainly no excuse whatsoever for a decent privacy screen not being put up.
I despise greed ! I absolutely hate it ! Whenever I see some fat tit filling their basket or trolley with bargains ( and they have to have the lot ) I just can’t help myself saying “ kind of you to leave some for others “ as I pass by ! I’ve had filthy looks , people bark back and me and surprised to say a couple of times I’ve seen people put a couple back. Most recently was books and it was all the same book so she was probably going to re sell them for closer to the original price ! She said “ it’s none of your business and I’m allowed “ I told her it was my business because I might have wanted one , that she might be allowed but if I was her I wouldn’t be very proud ! ( poet and I know it 🙄 ) she shoved what looked like about 15 in her trolley and headed for the next sale item ! I also told the guy on the cash desk and he agreed there should be a limit per customer! YES I WAS BEING A KAREN and I don’t care ! Greedy people make me sick ! 😑

BACK TO INGHAMS I hope ( kids aside ) that something terrible happens to teach them a lesson they won’t ever forget ! Keep that axe handy creepy you might meet someone who knows what you are and doesn’t take kindly ! …….. or better still end up in jail one day !

what’s with lazys sudden concern for her sister ? Or is it just to BULLY her into breast feeding so she can take the glory ! Ughh !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nothing infuriates me more than well off people buying from Marketplace. There’s families (mine included) who can ONLY buy from marketplace. I can’t afford new toys, I can’t afford new beds, and there’s nothing more upsetting than loving an item and seeing it already sold & I would be so pissed if I knew someone who can afford a grand on clothes in one shop had bought it before me. Lazy can afford new, she’s taking away an opportunity for someone less fortunate to get a new bed or a new bike.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Makes me laugh him talking about chopping firewood & them buying chairs the other day - they are deluded to think it’s going to be warm enough to just sit outside the van chilling & enjoying the great outdoors. They haven’t a clue what they are letting themselves in for -
Disneyland Paris was ok because they had the chalet to go back to. You know the van on the last night was far colder than they imagined because he was installing additional heaters the minute they got home. Esmé’s pile of ‘warm clothes’ did not look suitable for the cold & Isabelle with her one packet of base layers in her pile. I just hope they’ve had the sense to check every one of the older girls bags before they left.

Reactions: 26
My husband was telling me earlier about some van lifers who he enjoyed watching on youtube. I asked him if they had been to Scandinavia and he said that he had. I then asked him if they had been there in winter and he said "No, in summer. They're not stupid!".

Our Ingram fools are stupid....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My husband was telling me earlier about some van lifers who he enjoyed watching on youtube. I asked him if they had been to Scandinavia and he said that he had. I then asked him if they had been there in Winter and he said "No, in summer. They're not stupid!".

Our Ingram fools are stupid....
Don’t worry a hearty meal of pot noodle every evening will keep them warm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Makes me laugh him talking about chopping firewood & them buying chairs the other day - they are deluded to think it’s going to be warm enough to just sit outside the van chilling & enjoying the great outdoors. They haven’t a clue what they are letting themselves in for -
Disneyland Paris was ok because they had the chalet to go back to. You know the van on the last night was far colder than they imagined because he was installing additional heaters the minute they got home. Esmé’s pile of ‘warm clothes’ did not look suitable for the cold & Isabelle with her one packet of base layers in her pile. I just hope they’ve had the sense to check every one of the older girls bags before they left.
I know don’t they realise that any wood they find will be soaking wet if there’s snow ⛄ I know they’re not the smartest but even they should know that wet and fire are incompatible 😂
If they got stopped with that axe wouldn’t it be consistent a dangerous weapon?

• Haha
Had to laugh when Chris said the curtains were still closed in the lounge, but never mind, it's still early, it's only about 11am. Early???? Nearly lunchtime and most people have been at work minimum of 2 hours you lazy flump.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I know don’t they realise that any wood they find will be soaking wet if there’s snow ⛄ I know they’re not the smartest but even they should know that wet and fire are incompatible 😂
If they got stopped with that axe wouldn’t it be consistent a dangerous weapon?
And I’d imagine the ground would also be rock hard 😂 Happy digging creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe that they actually think anyone would be jealous of those trips in their tiny van.
Right now I’m in my really cozy, comfy bed. My house is warm and even though my hubby snores really really loudly next to me, I’d rather be here than in a crappy van in the cold 😂
I would like to sleep though not gonna lie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.