The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going to freeze to death aren’t they. No way what they packed is in any way warm enough for a super cold climate.
It's possible, and it's an unpleasant way to go. How my dad went, few years back.

Although, according to my cousins in Tromsø, it's not that cold there. About 0°C/32°F, which is quite a lot warmer than it is where I am. They might be okay, if they layer up. I worry about little Mila, did they really get her any warm layers???

Negligent bastards!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Jace was not impressed lazy .his reaction to the yo-yo “I don’t want this I want proper stories” that’ll learn ya sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 26
" we don't travel to escape life" yeah right.
Most people do, to have a break from their actual jobs or a break from actual school etc

They travel because they hate that house and Chris wants to do it, and she is too spineless to say no

Their life is just one aimless shopping spree

I don’t know why they don’t just sell that house buy something small as a fall back and then just travel 24/7

when they are home their content is tit so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Been planning for months yet two days before departure they went out shopping for the clothing equipment.they obviously hadn’t made a list just threw stuff in the trolley.
where are they going to sit outside in those camping chairs 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's possible, and it's an unpleasant way to go. How my dad went, few years back.

Although, according to my cousins in Tromsø, it's not that cold there. About 0°C/32°F, which is quite a lot warmer than it is where I am. They might be okay, if they layer up. I worry about little Mila, did they really get her any warm layers???

Negligent bastards!!!!
Nothing is going to happen to them
Nothing ever does despite our combined wishing 🙏

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I see they’ve taken to closing the curtains between the cab and the back again. Shame you can still see them moving about because your kids are bleeping about obviously without seatbelts
it's jace in the carseat beside the kitchen where there's no seat belts or proper seat wouldn't be surprised if Chris has used the wooden box thing for underneath the carseat

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
A rant!
Just what does it take for these parents to see sense. Putting 5 children's at risk.
As we are caravanners we follow a number of caravan fb groups. Around Xmas I followed the daily vlog of a couple with a young daughter on their journey towing a caravan to the Arctic Circle. This was their second trip there, and they regularly
documented their preparation over the preceeding months. I might also add the driver is an experienced driver of heavy goods vehicles.
This is what they experienced:
4300miles
2000of these miles on snow and icy roads
-22c lowest temperature in the daytime!
Driving through what is called snowfog meaning having to slow down to 20mph for miles on end. Unfortunately this didn't stop a car going into the back of them as he too was blinded by the snow.
Imagine it fellow Tattlers, Creepy will be driving the overburdoned van on most days when he's had little or no sleep due to staying up all hours editing or whatever !
I don't suppose he had considered taking that death trap to a public weighbridge before they set off.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Days are going to be very short, but I guess they are use to going out at dusk, so they'll have more time than usual.
Up at the Artic Circle the sun doesn't rise until 9.10am tomorrow (about 90minutes later than the UK)

Reactions: 13
Nothing is going to happen to them
Nothing ever does despite our combined wishing 🙏
Oh I don't wish ill on them, at least not the kids. Alas, Lazy and Creepy have plenty of insulation to keep them warm, they'll be fine. I worry about those poor kiddos. And honestly, if they had prepared properly with warm layers and a hotel or house rental, I'd be optimistic because it's a beautiful area. But we know what these two are like.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Creepy telling us all how he has had no sleep, happy to drive his whole family on motorways, he truly is a DICK

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
it's jace in the carseat beside the kitchen where there's no seat belts or proper seat wouldn't be surprised if Chris has used the wooden box thing for underneath the carseat
Not a chance that Jace is sitting there on his own for hours on end without making a fuss while his sisters are all together around the table and his parents are behind a curtain.

He's also directly below all the shelves of kitchen junk and so is going to be showered in water bottles and fake plants if Creepy has to perform an emergency stop.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It's obvious they are living Chris dream life. That's what they're actually vlogging. She's a shopaholic, he let's her, because then he can live his dream life and they all tag along

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Don’t you worry about mama not telling you stories anyomore. Your mama is one of the biggest storytelling Billy bullshitters alive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has the car finally passed its MOT as Lazy took it to see her sister?
Due 12th Feb according to the MOT look up

He’s probably there because he’s started to feel nauseous when travelling again from what Sarah said at the start so away from the others just incase? (not that I wish ill on any child but a child regularly being sick would not go down well in there at all 🤢)

I’m glad it’s not Mila, only because she’s the smallest & most at risk of harm. Really not good any child is placed on a makeshift seat unit 😡 Glad they’ve been stupid enough to film a child there because that needs reporting NSPCC, LA, local police to welcome them on their return.

Her crappy excuse about buying for one, buying for all. Why hasn’t she got Mila a Yoto player? It would be perfect for her to listen to stories whilst travelling & stuck in the van as well as they are aimed at toddlers/preschoolers. I bet she didn’t even cross Sarah’s mind when ordering unless it was a gifted freebie as I notice she is following them on insta.

Reactions: 16
@Kelsbels79
There are wonderful advice and support on the UK home ed groups. I would post anonymously though. So many young people going through something similar. It's brilliant that the school is supportive though. That's so important. X
Thanks for this is I will go and have a look tonight x also thanks for taking the time to message this to me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven't watched them for years but read here regularly have they bought any thermal trousers of any description I know they've bought base layers and new jackets but what about trousers those kids are going to be absolutely freezing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Creepy should have gone to the Artic Circle solo, complete with axe, spade and his tena ladies. Don't believe it's on Lazy's bucket list, probably getting it mixed up with an artic roll. Beyond irresponsible, I hope for the childrens sake 🙏 they are staying in a hotel or something with 4 walls and a roof. That tin can with 2 diesel heaters and a bit of a bin bag around the water tank is inadequate sitting in their driveway at home, nevermind anywhere near the extreme northern hemisphere. Pair of b******s as parents, hiding where the children are sitting in the van, hiding the time and hiding the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.