The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't watch them and never saw the skits the middle child did but going on the thumbnail pictures; I'd say she was quite safe from the casting couch perverts. Far too many visually appealing wannabes to bother with the likes of this abused, unfortunate, brainwashed kid. No hate to the child. She didn't choose her parents nor can she escape the situation she is in.
Imagine, all these adults begging and pleading for some form of authority to step in and help those weans being abused online for the world to view and not a being who could stop it is listening.
I see some on here second guessing themselves over what they have gotten their kids, the things money can only solve and wondering how this family does it because they don't deserve it. I see it this way, they are getting their just desserts all the time because they know for sure this is all wrong and broken and downright not alright. The father is a sex offender. The mother is a deluded half wit and the poor weans are all their sleepless nights to come, in the wee small hours when time has elapsed. When they're not infamous anymore. They have all their sorrows to come and they sure seek them every day. Us regularly damaged folk will have usual worries about paying bills or helping our own out with their families or even the silly stuff like trying to remember what colour bin goes out. This pair of ignorant excuses for parents will have a world of troubles that can never be fixed. For always, til their time is up as it comes to us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Its incredible that the Ifam Don’t notice this! But notice that we suffer from “Jealousy” :rolleyes:
I know but when people used to say that on here I used to think it was a stretch as surely no one would be that cruel, but
Now I believe it 100% because I’ve seen it with my own eyes!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this is an Australian thing but We have to purchase laptops or iPads for our school aged kids. My two girls both have iPads with the covers that have a keyboard but is it really such a big deal to get a new laptop when you already have so much unnecessary electronics (IPhone’s, Apple Watch, TV in bedroom, iPads & tablets, kindle)
Is it the fact it’s an apple product? I don’t get the big deal. I have second hand embarrassment.
I had to get my kids Mac books for High School here in Australia :) I don't believe the tears at all I wish they went back to money hasn't ruined us :(
I enjoyed the older vlogs now they are just entitled fool sadly

Reactions: 15
I had to get my kids Mac books for High School here in Australia :) I don't believe the tears at all I wish they went back to money hasn't ruined us :(
I enjoyed the older vlogs now they are just entitled fool sadly
I don’t get it either. Not an Aussie but my daughter’s school gives them all an iPad and keyboard in years 7 and 9 and she has her own one as well. Not saying she doesn’t appreciate it but def no tears were had 😂

Reactions: 14
I’m 99% certain the laptops were to shut up the LEA, and probably why they’re disappearing again, of so they’ll be in vlogs. Only the big spoilt brat and his fishwife are too stupid to realise this means their ‘education’ can be tracked. No more faked print outs online from non existent tutors or colouring in. Maybe the LEA engaged their brain cell and realised they need to act NOW before it is too late, which sadly it likely is for Isabelle’s education.

Unless of course someone breaks into the van of doom in every sense and nicks all the stuff they show off about having.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Ewwww.

Just as some of us were thinking Ketrina was the better of the 2 sisters.

The roughness is real.
It’s like picking the lesser of two evils between lazy and Katrina. I always think back to how Lea was self harming and mentally ill when Jane Ingham was cyber bullying her. And Katrina sat back and did nothing!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I think the only way Izzy will break free is if she meets someone she really loves and they are supportive and they also have a supportive family that could offer further stability, I don’t think Izzy would have the confidence to do it alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I do a lot of long distance road trips (solo travelling) and I plan to go to Scandinavia. I would never ever go in winter. The winters there are harsh and you have to have winter tyres.
It would be a logistical nightmare.

They never seem to time it properly - they go places when it’s too cold, rainy and windy. They need to plan better.
I think they go when it's cheaper and can afford it

Reactions: 11
The Christmas before last I bought my husband a new laptop, just shy of £900, I got a thank you and a quick hug while hubby was helping me in the kitchen (away from my dad) . Should I be upset that I didn't get screams and tears that I could have uploaded on line? Hubby needed a new laptop as his old one was slowly dying, I kept saying wait for the January sales, it was a genuine suprise - the most I have ever spent on a Christmas gift - should I be disappointed I didn't get fake screams and he didn't squeeze out some fake tears?

Reactions: 24
So they’ve still not turned up wherever they are.

Just pointless vlogs trying to make themselves look better parents while they scarper through Europe trying to hide from authorities and to hide their scrounging of free accommodation or whatever else.

They really need to give it up for the sake of the older girls, they need to be in education and with peers.

By the way creepy my nearly 18 year old is staying home when we go away in a few days. She wants her independence and freedom and a trial before uni in September of being independent.

Why can’t Isabelle stay home or with family if she chooses, she’s over this life and you need to allow her to grow into the woman she wants to be.

Reactions: 32
After reading today's memory monday, something occured to me that sent shivers down my spine. Isabelle is getting too old for him now. Esme's age is the age group he is interested in. Isolated, lonely Esme. With no peers to turn to or to compare her life to.
The Christmas before last I bought my husband a new laptop, just shy of £900, I got a thank you and a quick hug while hubby was helping me in the kitchen (away from my dad) . Should I be upset that I didn't get screams and tears that I could have uploaded on line? Hubby needed a new laptop as his old one was slowly dying, I kept saying wait for the January sales, it was a genuine suprise - the most I have ever spent on a Christmas gift - should I be disappointed I didn't get fake screams and he didn't squeeze out some fake tears?
I think most stuff is already rehearsed. I haven't seen the girls as much, maybe the times they're not in the vlogs they're upstairs rehearsing and learning their scripts
---

So they’ve still not turned up wherever they are.

Just pointless vlogs trying to make themselves look better parents while they scarper through Europe trying to hide from authorities and to hide their scrounging of free accommodation or whatever else.

They really need to give it up for the sake of the older girls, they need to be in education and with peers.

By the way creepy my nearly 18 year old is staying home when we go away in a few days. She wants her independence and freedom and a trial before uni in September of being independent.

Why can’t Isabelle stay home or with family if she chooses, she’s over this life and you need to allow her to grow into the woman she wants to be.
I agree, she is over it. The good thing about content creating is that it'll always be there. So she should if she wishes go off and live a life, and if she wants to come back to it later at least she will have fresh content and a mature older mindset and some life experience

Reactions: 11
Notice Esme has a new insta post - her and Isla doing a dance outside the van in matching clothes. People asking her what her dream job is but a few suspect profiles asking her age - why oh why do they allow these kids to have such an open profile on there 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Esme’s videos are just sad. If she enjoys entertaining people and acting, then get her into a drama school Lazy & Creepy!!!! She’d enjoy it so much, she’d make friends and finally have something for herself as Isla doesn’t seem interested in acting and performing.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Here is just my personal opinion.

Issy - needs to fly free. At least for a while and find herself. Continue making content if she wishes, but a channel absolutely separate from the Ingham family.

Esme - has character but again she needs away from the Ingham family channel and in to drama school. As much as some would disagree with me saying she has no talent, but I see differently and she has something to build on, but she's not in the right environment. She would do well if she was in a performing arts boarding school so she can build on a talent and become her own person. That is not doing family vlogs anymore, that won't get her anywhere.

Isla - needs to go back to school ASAP. She is too sheepish, following her sisters. She does not know normality. Look at Hollywood stars who have been in the public eye since before they remember life before and Isla needs some life now. I'm also wondering if there is some autism. I am not sure but it's been crossing my mind a few times on vlogs. Very subtle though.

Mila and Sheila need to get in to nursery ASAP. Something before they end up like the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a 16 year old so 2 years younger than Izzy. He has a job Friday and Saturday nights working 5pm to 10pm in a local takeaway. He absolutely loves having the independence and his own little bit of extra money on top of the pocket money we give him each week. He has a great group of friends and often goes to their house on a weekend after work. He got drunk for the first time a few weekends ago and while and we weren't impressed it's just normal behaviour for a 16 year old and I'd rather he was experiencing these things than being cooped up with us 24/7. He's an intelligent boy who is predicted fab GCSE results and has a conditional offer for college in September. We quite often leave him home alone with his almost 15 year old sister while me and his dad have date nights at the pub just across the road.
Seeing Izzy been dragged on these trips absolutely breaks my heart as she's no life

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I work with young people the same age is Izzy and I have a niece the same age and they are all miles apart. I'm almost 32 and these kids are 17 and 18 and I can get on with them just fine. They are mature and hard workers, all go to uni/college or 6th form. Have social lives in and out of work. All this whilst Izzy is crying over a laptop. It's just sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Was on candy crush had a advert come up while waiting for a reward wonder if the Ingham’s have been gifted there holiday by
Inghams ski holidays - inghams.co.uk
🤔🤔🤔
with all the buying winter clothing etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can guess one title on the upcoming trip, "We were robbed!!" and all the macbooks etc have been stolen

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.