The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris has had work done on one of his decayed teeth and Esmé’s Invisalign moulds were done. He said Izzy wants them as well as she’s concious about an overlap in her teeth but they’ll see how that one goes. It’s almost like they can’t afford to pay for both girls at once or something has happened between them & Izzy behind the scenes because this is the 2nd vlog now he’s not been as keen to spend money her when he talks about getting her stuff. I think something has been agreed she continues this farce until she is 18 then she’s no longer under their control. Esmé’s his flesh & blood so of course he’ll happily buy what she needs.
Never mind getting Izzy or Esmes teeth done, Isla needs hers done desperately!! She has to have trouble chewing and talking and keeping her mouth closed with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Please don’t anyone feel guilty if you’ve not bought your child a MacBook or any of the other things that the Minghams have bought their children. You’ve done far more for your children than they could ever have done. You’ve provided them with stable, happy home lives, an education, privacy, a social life and you’ve kept them safe from predators. That’s a far bigger gift than any bloody MacBook.
It’s all fake tit
You only have to look on any social media platform where someone is describing their hideous, abusive, terrible, soul destroying childhood and there are lots of smiling family photos which goes to prove it’s what goes on when the camera stops clicking/rolling that matters, how you are treated away from the public gaze, smiles hide a lot of pain sometimes
No one should ever feel inadequate watching these fuckwits
Those children are going to be damaged for life living with those things laughably called parents

Sarah a narcissistic witch who doesn’t care about any of those children even Jace

Chris a pervert whichever way you look at it who doesn’t even deserve the title father as he has never done any fathering in any way shape or form other than provide sperm

does anyone ( apart from the simpletons who follow them) actually look at them and see loving parents 🤷‍♀️ because I don’t and no amount of tat and half priced MacBooks makes any difference

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Never mind getting Izzy or Esmes teeth done, Isla needs hers done desperately!! She has to have trouble chewing and talking and keeping her mouth closed with them.
what about Creeps. He has fixed something on one side of the mouth I have never noticed. But only thing I see is this big gap on the other side. Do not make you look much better if you close your mouth though Creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Sorry we can’t afford a privacy screen for our neighbours”

1 week later…..

*Buys 3 MacBooks*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Is it just me or have the last 3 vlogs been a tick box project for SS.
1.Been warned they will have until summer to improve their school work before they are forced back to school ( Buy MacBooks 🤷🏻‍♀️).
2.Being warned about neglectful behaviour on trips especially in - water- warm weather and cold weather ( buy loads of probably still inappropriate clothing for the condition)
3. Sarah proudly showing off boxes of food thinking she has bought lots of nutritional food when it’s all crap. 😂😂😂
4. Paying money to actually have the van fixed at a garage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Work hard 🤣 getting up in the middle of the day go shopping and go on holiday every couple of weeks, yes they work so hard WTF are these people completely deluded?
They cant even get a vlog up on time or sometimes dont even get it up at all 🤣
When people say influencers "Work hard" I think they forget there are people out there who get up at 5am each day and work 6+ hours. None of these so called "Youtubers" would cope working in a Hospital, a Nursing home, A School, a Nursery, a Supermarket, on Public Transport etc None of them would cope at all, most of them just want to sit in their mansions talking to a Camera then sit in their PJs editing video clips together. I actually saw one YouTuber that replied to a comment from someone who said "Being a YouTuber isn't hard compared to working 12 hour shifts in a Hospital like I do as a Nurse" the YouTuber replied with "It sometimes takes 12 hours to edit a video" :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone mentioned Katrina’s tiktok so I had to go and check it out. Common as Muck.

•If Jeremy Kyle was still on I’m sure our Dixon sisters would be featured.
•4/5(?) Kids and got time to be making tiktoks?
•She’s rocking a few snuggle hoods, not the publicity route I would have chosen Sarah.
•Sarah needs to get her a new phone, the videos look like they were recorded on a Nintendo DS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sarah a narcissistic witch who doesn’t care about any of those children even Jace
This! The reason Jace gets so many toys and treats piled on him, is because it's easier than trying to deal with his behaviour.
This is the child that she left right through the night as a tiny baby, even though he was losing weight, so she could get her sleep; she didn't do anything when he was really unwell with croup; she left him completely on his own, on a beach; she ignored his eye turning in, for months and then hasn't kept up with treatment properly; she had him in such inadequate footwear on their travels, that his toenails fell off; kept him a cot until he was 3 so he wouldn't bother her overnight; recently, when out he told her he was cold and she told him he didn't need a jacket, because they would be inside soon. This was despite having a big coat on herself.
And that's only what I can think of, off the tip of my head.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
When people say influencers "Work hard" I think they forget there are people out there who get up at 5am each day and work 6+ hours. None of these so called "Youtubers" would cope working in a Hospital, a Nursing home, A School, a Nursery, a Supermarket, on Public Transport etc None of them would cope at all, most of them just want to sit in their mansions talking to a Camera then sit in their PJs editing video clips together. I actually saw one YouTuber that replied to a comment from someone who said "Being a YouTuber isn't hard compared to working 12 hour shifts in a Hospital like I do as a Nurse" the YouTuber replied with "It sometimes takes 12 hours to edit a video" :rolleyes:
Love this.
It's the only vocation where you see sheeple commenting on this very topic. You always find these comments on family vlogger channels. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Wtf I thought it was Christmas again wi fanny n his we love you very much n you deserve it 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Surprising the girls with new Mac books.
Is this a bribe to get them on the trip
I reckon The education have been in touch and also read here, I’m sure I’ve seen someone say they should each have their own laptop

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Girls should have had laptops when they were taken out of the education system so it’s about time you got them one. Let’s hope they actually use them for education purposes.

Sarah - I never buy my children expensive gifts throughout the year….
Jace gets his tenth ride on toy!!
Yeah, Ok Sarah 😳

That kids had about four scuttle bikes, numerous electric ride on cars & bikes ( no doubt in the garage of doom or underneath the illegal staircase) those bug things for toddlers and a couple of three wheeler bikes….it’s outrageous and greedy!

Reactions: 28
I don’t know if this is an Australian thing but We have to purchase laptops or iPads for our school aged kids. My two girls both have iPads with the covers that have a keyboard but is it really such a big deal to get a new laptop when you already have so much unnecessary electronics (IPhone’s, Apple Watch, TV in bedroom, iPads & tablets, kindle)
Is it the fact it’s an apple product? I don’t get the big deal. I have second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 16
Is this person having a laugh? 😡 Children who go to school aren’t isolated, for starters their education is enriched in many ways - not just via textbooks. Practical elements, trips to enhance what they’ve learnt or extra curricular learning, external companies come into school to further enhance topics.
Not to mention kids have a life outside of school & plenty have the same holidays & days out, these are normally restricted to holiday dates yes but people do still get to go away & learn from their family experiences.
kids still get to do things with their families & for most, they have friendships. They can go to the park, walks etc etc.

The Ingham children have NONE of that - they go away yes but what do they do? Same old shops & food. Beaches, hillsides, snow patches - I’ve never seen them learn anything apart from the odd snippet to try and fool the authorities. Where’s their topic learning at home - the 3 girls we are meant to believe are learning but they are in their bedrooms with no access to any resources.

This makes me so angry that people actually think their parents are giving them educational opportunities or any decent life for that matter 😡 They are buying them things because they have an unhealthy obsession with shopping &nothing better to do. I’d like to think it’s out of guilt that they imprison their kids away from other kids and normality as well but I do not think they care at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does this person actually know what the definition of a ‘well adjusted’ person is ??!!!!! It’s someone who has a mature, mentally and emotionally stable personality!!! Those poor kids couldn’t be more opposite to ‘well adjusted’ if they tried !! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I don’t know if this is an Australian thing but We have to purchase laptops or iPads for our school aged kids. My two girls both have iPads with the covers that have a keyboard but is it really such a big deal to get a new laptop when you already have so much unnecessary electronics (IPhone’s, Apple Watch, TV in bedroom, iPads & tablets, kindle)
Is it the fact it’s an apple product? I don’t get the big deal. I have second hand embarrassment.
I think he thinks it shows superiority if they have MacBooks when cheaper laptops would more than suffice for a child’s educational learning. That whole segment was embarrassing to watch & then her gushing afterwards about how grateful they are to the viewers 😂

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.