Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She absolutely pisses me off with sanctimonious “one life, live it bullshit. What she doesn’t realise is she’s stopping her children from ever living the best life they can because they’ve withdrawn them from school, are not giving them any education so as a consequence they aren’t going to have a future. When they’re 25, they might be able to say they went on multiple van trips, ate slop and shat in woods, but where exactly are they going to work?

• Sad
Reactions: 47

Puppet

VIP Member
Surprising the girls with new Mac books.
Is this a bribe to get them on the trip
Surely this is clickbait? 😲 (I refuse to watch)

If they've actually bought Mac books then I can't imagine how their poor neighbours must feel. They just want some privacy. The Inghams refuse to put up proper screening, but instead brag about spending £100s on clothes, the van and now this.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

uwu

VIP Member
Is this their way to prove to us that they are not broke and to the LEA they have laptops to do work on? 🤣 I guess their very credit limit got increased lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I hope the Minghams neighbours see this and send it to the council considering Creepy signed a legally binding document saying he’s skint.

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Ketrina isn’t a child exploiter & her partner as far as we know isn’t a Pedalo. I do think they’re both similar but if I had to choose the better of the two it wouldn’t be Lazy.
Katrina doesn’t pretend to be something she isn’t

• Heart

Ruby2233

VIP Member
I absolutely HATE people like this! Can't stand anyone else having the limelight so have to bring everything back to themselves. Poor katrina doesn't seent to realise what a selfish cunt her sister is.
Lazy seems very jealous of her sister. What a bitch she is.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
When Ketrina posts about her family, Lazy makes it all about herself in the comments.
Oh fuck off Sarah - what you playing at making it all about the bloody golden boy even on someone else’s posts. It’s like you are obsessed with the kid. Even if Ketrina is responding/hearting the pics - that post wasn’t a post to plaster your own pictures across the comments 😡 Let your sister have the limelight on her own profile!

• Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
Nothing infuriates me more than well off people buying from Marketplace. There’s families (mine included) who can ONLY buy from marketplace. I can’t afford new toys, I can’t afford new beds, and there’s nothing more upsetting than loving an item and seeing it already sold & I would be so pissed if I knew someone who can afford a grand on clothes in one shop had bought it before me. Lazy can afford new, she’s taking away an opportunity for someone less fortunate to get a new bed or a new bike.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ruby2233

VIP Member
My husband was telling me earlier about some van lifers who he enjoyed watching on youtube. I asked him if they had been to Scandinavia and he said that he had. I then asked him if they had been there in Winter and he said "No, in summer. They're not stupid!".

Our Ingram fools are stupid....
Don’t worry a hearty meal of pot noodle every evening will keep them warm 😂

• Haha

becca7721

VIP Member
That thumbnail is dreadful. I know they’re kids and a product of their environment but it is; they’re far too old to be behaving like that, it’s pathetic. You lucked out with a viral reaction YEARS AGO it’s not going to work again so get over it. Your children all look pathetic. None of those devices will work in cold temperatures and they won’t be insured either, not that either of you know what that is. So the showing off for the LEA was pointless. They’re just going to be useless. The temporary boards to move the van of doom when it gets stuck in snow will NOT do the job. I live in one of the few places in the uk where there are genuine snow lines and people go there camping and get trapped, knew exactly what they were when I saw them on the side.

However, it will help the planning department to prosecute you for a fraudulent response regarding the screen and having ‘no money’ to do a decent job; again I admit that being thick and two short planks held together with stupid glue you will not be aware of what the term ‘decent job’ involves.

Just give up being so bloody selfish. Your children need to be in proper education. NOW.
You obviously lied about Isabelle doing more GCSEs because you went away that week.
Good luck dealing with people trying to break into the van of doom to steal your expensive equipment you’ve stupidly showed off about.

I know they won’t work because devices don’t work below 5c which many times my room has been in recent weeks. Its not worked the same since, 10 minutes before it shorts, that’s my phone as well. My diabetes equipment is totally dead and I cannot afford to replace it. There is a cost of living crisis that is COSTING PEOPLE THEIR LIVES and you’re wasting money, like it’s water. We’ve had yet another death in my county, someone I knew from the county disability group, due to the cold, and, like me, they were refused the right to pay for what they used because the electricity company refused to accept the actual reading and were trying to prosecute them for stealing so they disconnected themselves before Christmas.

How can they be so selfish. None of them stand a chance in the real world and make NO mistake life in the adult world can be every bit as horrific as school, at least at school there is some support. Once 18 those children will be on their own facing down bullying on a huge scale.

I needed to vent.

• Heart
Can we work out a title for next thread to have -
OLLI one life live it fitted in please 🙏

Next week you know there be a news headline saying a British family found frozen in Arctic Circle
OLLI ———— Only Lidl Life Init

• Haha
  • Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
:ROFLMAO: If you've never watched with subtitles you really must!
chinesefamily.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Fucking hell man I can't wait to to see what this freak is gonna do with that axe :ROFLMAO:

His family freezing their arses off eating Aldi's super-noodles in a 'cut'n shut' van and he's out there playing Lumberjack Delonge 🤣

Aye be careful with that axe Eugene Delonge.

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
Do they realise there is very little daylight at this time of the year😃
im hundred percent certain granny and grandpa have fallen out with them regarding this ridiculous trip.
what caring parent of five children travels with a screen up so they can’t see the children
well prepared then creepy says they haven’t packed water.
---

Got your little axe/harpoon and spade creepy

• Wow
  • Angry

Tublet83

VIP Member
You can tell lazy secretly wants ketrina to fail at bf, she’s such a selfish bitch and just wants to have one up on her

• Sad
  • Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Had to laugh when Chris said the curtains were still closed in the lounge, but never mind, it's still early, it's only about 11am. Early???? Nearly lunchtime and most people have been at work minimum of 2 hours you lazy flump.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44