The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the subject of Jace's development. I watch a family on tic tock. They have a little girl 3.5 so 4 in may so just a bit younger than Jace. The reason I started following them is apparently the little girl was waving to someone on the stairs and blowing kisses, (no-one there) anyway the mom asked for advice, but asked innocent questions to her little girl, who were you waving at, etc. The point is this little girls speech was so clear, she was so articulated when she spoke. And when her mum was sat with her and the little girl was drawing, she wrote her name, it was clear. So sorry lazy Jace isn't too young to be learning to read and write, or speak clearly for that matter. The reason most people have trouble understanding him, well I do, is lazy parenting talking to him like he's an imbecile, using stupid voices and not correcting him. So maybe take stock and have a look at yourself, before you decide what a child should or should not be doing. Get some books on early years if your so adamant on homeschooling your children because there is no reason Jace cannot learn to read and write at 3 going on 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One of those kids probably Mila is going to lose a finger or toes to frostbite

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I am sorry but it is now beyond stupidity that they are doing this trip with such young children. Totally unbelievable. I just hope to goodness nothing is going to happen, this is a tragedy waiting to happen😡😡

Jace can't learn anything when she only does it with him on camera. Also by only ever doing colours with specific set up activities he's not going to understand that different shades can still be the same colour, because they never talk about it in every day life to show him. He also often hesitates like he doesn't want to say the answer, which given that he cannot take being corrected means he would prefer just to not try. Doing all this on camera makes it worse, he is old enough to understand that this is for other people to watch and of course he doesn't want to get things wrong in front of strangers.

For his sake she needs to accept that she cannot even teach the basics so has no chance of teaching him anything else. I doubt he can even come close to writing anything that resembles his name - he would have been doing that at nursery since last April had he started and it would have become clearer over time. The only time I have seen her show him his name it was all in capitals. They've done none of the phonics sounds for letters so he is far off being able to start sounding out simple words. He only seems to recognise the first few numbers and they have no meaning to him.

None of this is his fault, he's been massively let down by both Chris and Sarah. Some children take longer than others to learn different things and that's normal but in his case it's because he is taught nothing except to repeat what Sarah says so she can film it to pretend he knows. At the moment he could still catch up easily if he went to school, he wouldn't be the only one to start a little behind. I think the only thing holding him back is his parents so once in a consistent routine he would learn.

They cannot seriously think that they are going to homeschool Jace and Mila until they are 18 so it would be better to let them start school at the usual time so they don't get too far behind. It will be a lot more difficult a few years down the line when they get bored of it, or are forced to send them, or youtube is over for them so they have no reason to keep the children with them all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Noticed Sarah is radio silence on Insta recently apart from a pic of Mila.
Would not surprise me at all if arguments are being had in that van because those kids won’t be happy if cold, Mila & Jace will be the ones to suffer the most with it & that will create further tension. The vlogs will be very telling that’s for sure because they are not very good liars at all. Hopefully now they’ve finally realised what a stupid idea it is to have gone away when they have.

Reactions: 23
I’m not one to shame kids on their development, but Jace is seriously so behind with his learning. My 3 year old could whizz through the colours and shapes he is clearly struggling with. My child knows colours, shapes, numbers, the alphabet, animals & so on. Why? I don’t know, it could be nursery, it could be me as a mother interacting with my child and joining in with play, it could be the fact my child doesn’t have to perform for a camera. The fact Jace can’t recognise something as simple as a red circle at the age of 4 (next month) is all the proof we need that he isn’t getting a single ounce of education and all of Lazy’s “homeschooling” is just for the camera.
Sarah knows because when Jace was doing the colours and shapes there was a cut before each answer it was pretty obvious that mum was helping.
Maybe Jace does know them but he was tired after a long day in the van and that’s fine just say he’s not in the mood today ifam. Parents could all understand that as kids will do things on their time
The issue is that she is deceptive and dishonest.

I recall a very odd pronunciation of Kew as he strutted towards the famous gardens, it was like keeeeeyyyy. Strange guy
Up until a few years ago I never knew quay was pronounced like key, but you know what I wasn't pretending I'm schooling children. They are so illiterate and like many have said, they should not be teaching those kids if they can't pronounce words the correct way, especially showing thousands online how dumb they really are

Reactions: 9
He’s not too young at all, with 1:1 learning phonics quite a bit my daughter at his age (he’s reception age right?) could write her name and read short simple words, by year 1 she could read a whole age appropriate book (alphablocks phonics stage 1) and write lots of different words. Because she had time spent with her 1:1, at home and at school. She wasn’t just left in front of a screen all day!
Reception would be this September but even still at nursery age at school they know a hell of a lot more than Jace does.
The teachers were surprised that my kid could spell their name and write it! They said some of their Reception children can't even do that right now and are learning to.
It really does not take much AT ALL to teach your child simple basics of reading, phonics and spelling.
The school fills in all of the harder parts, but then there is home schooling parents who do an absolutely incredible job, just as much as a teacher would. Because in all honesty, if you WANTED your child to succeed and become better/learn, you'd put the effort in.
But hey hoe, Jason must know ALLLLL his colours and shapes, only 2 years of drilling it into him for him to still f^ck it up (not his fault, but it shows how little effort is put in when he can't get that correct)🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No words! 😏😏😏
Hahahahahahahaha!! 😭😭🤣 Who the duck spreads their legs and poses so unnaturally for a pic in a bloody sauna?! Why is she staring at her knee like it’s a pasty from Greggs?! I can’t with this pic. Imagine some random person doing an Arctic dip and running into the communal sauna and Lazy is sitting there with her legs spread on all the seats! 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m not sure what that picture is trying to depict or prove to be honest.

Reactions: 24
That’s the issue with the picture, isn’t it? Her leg placement and having two of her children in it. Honestly do not know what goes through their heads.

Reactions: 20
Chippy tits is in the comments giving it 😍😍😍

He rarely does that on her other posts, from what I’ve seen. Minging.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How does she think that photo is believable when she’s edited herself to be barely bigger than Isla?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.