Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Kids unsettled- new home, unfinished bedrooms, new schools, no mungo … so what does mum do … overnight in an Exeter hotel midweek … because she deserves it.
I think she must be the most entitled, self indulgent person there is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

itsybitsyteenyweeny

Tbh the house has some land and annexe but it doesn’t seem as if it’s particularly old, more like an 80’s copy of an old house if that makes sense? No real original features and a lot of artex 😂 and orange pine. The kids bedrooms look fairly small considering she’s supposedly upscaled. She has gone in with parents yet has a limited budget which makes no sense at all. It’s all going to look like a bodge lodge.
Bodge Lodge. Amazing. Petition to refer to it as only that until further notice

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mutley98

VIP Member
The money spent on chickens etc she could’ve got the ceiling skimmed or a centre light fitting put in. Imagine her rocking up to a ‘design clients’ and they have an artex ceiling and slobbery tongue says ‘that’s ok I’ll send triangle joe to scrape it off no one will ever know with the right insta lighting.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Homesweethomesweethome

Thanks @eyespybs123 for the most popular thread title.
Close runner up was @itsybitsyteenyweeny with ‘Beige Manor has been sold, how long will Charlotte pretend before we’re told?’

recap:
Baylyn House and grandmas grotto have both been sold (£850k & £600k) Charlotte hasn’t made a peep about this on the gram, also not fixing the windows because no company offered to do it for free #lovesthingstostayoriginalunlessshesnotpaying #rememberthefloor #ad
Justice for Rory, the forgotten child once again left out of Valentine’s Day serenades by Joe, who sends DMs to his wife like he’s a pubescent school boy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Lkahlie

The Home That Made Me #7 The queen of Bodge is still a tit. Slap dash with the paint now the new house looks shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

justabert

I’m sorry… she can’t pop to the shops because she’s in the countryside.. she’s 10mins from Sainsburys (which is next to the B&Q she was in the other day) and if she’s been going to dunelm then she’d pass Asda, Lidl and be next too Morrisons… also about 10mins away!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh my god - they are trying to scrape off Artex ???? :ROFLMAO:
That will look SO shit!!
We bought a house where all the ceilings are artexed (thanks 1980s!!) ... we've lived here for 7 years and when we can afford it we get a plasterer round to skim a ceiling. We have done all the downstairs but only one bedroom upstairs. Why can't she save up and do things properly?? Not everything has to be done straight away - surely you can live with a bit of artex for a while.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh my god that is absolute GOLD!! Well done for finding that - she's been absolutely TOLD by the Trades, they are actually laughing at her naivety, ignorance and incompetence. You need to stay on that page and report back daily!!!

She is such a silly, silly girl. And this is where her youth and inexperience come in. she is so desperate to put in her 'finishing touches' - its all about the lamp, the fancy matches, the mirror - but these are NOT what matters. We had an extension done earlier this year and I still haven't got proper furniture in it because all the money has gone on flooring, radiators, doors, and QUALIFIED TRADESMAN.

Why would you start ripping everything out before you had a trade booked in? And yes, they can be unreliable but Chavalotte is probably asking for a discount because she's famous and will Tag them on her page 🙈

• Heart

boohoo0

If the carpet is being ripped up after painting. Why wouldn’t you rip the carpet up first then paint. FFS!!!

Gbradshaw

See she’s trying to flog the Neptune coffee table for £500 and has included a screenshot of the coffee table on the Neptune website, now I might be wrong but I’m sure she bought it off the Neptune outlet section for pretty much the same price as she’s trying to sell it for but with scratches included 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha