The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O dear what have I just watched!!! Cringe fest at its finest!!!

I wonder if the fellow citizens of Taunton know they have an insta celeb interior design in their midst 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn't mention it (or beg for a freebie) on that facebook post. Money must be burning a hole in her pocket.

Getting the popcorn ready for the car crash of beige reno that's coming!!!

Reactions: 6
Wow I've just google mapped where Taunton is and it's a long way from Christchurch! I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable moving my young family that far away from everything they've ever known 🤷‍♀️
Crying shame. Joe will have to find a new flower truck to pull up outside on Valentine’s Day 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Under the sold house prices bit do you mean?
Mine was a year ago and can still find on it due to it being on my favourites, however I added Charlotte's for shits and giggles, being nosey and hers has disappeared from my favourites but her mums is still there.

Reactions: 1
I’d rather be financial independent of my family and live in a bin
She’ll have them stuck away in an annexe hoping they pop their clogs without needing too much care in their old age. Old crusties in arm chairs don’t cut it on the ‘gram! Then she’ll have the house she’s always wanted all to herself (assuming no siblings want their share) and she can prance about playing laydee Charlotte of the cuntryside 😉

Reactions: 10
O dear what have I just watched!!! Cringe fest at its finest!!!

I wonder if the fellow citizens of Taunton know they have an insta celeb interior design in their midst 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn't mention it (or beg for a freebie) on that facebook post. Money must be burning a hole in her pocket.

Getting the popcorn ready for the car crash of beige reno that's coming!!!
I can tell you as a citizen of taunton that no one will care less.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have no issue with the relocation - my family did the same when I was a child and I’ve done the same with my kids as an adult. Bourrnemouth is no where near as dreamy as she makes out, I can see why Taunton would appeal.

She’s still a twit tho. And why on earth did she choose to wear a shirt that doesn’t fit her for that video??
Tauntons not particularly dreamy either, it really depends where she is… can’t wait to try and work it out when she starts posting. Im
Back in Taunton tomorrow.. I wonder if I will see her slobbing about!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tauntons not particularly dreamy either, it really depends where she is… can’t wait to try and work it out when she starts posting. Im
Back in Taunton tomorrow.. I wonder if I will see her slobbing about!
I have family in Taunton, their house is dreamy but the town is boring. I do not know her former area but it seemed to be nice (beaches and a bit of countryside, shops and nice looking restaurants). She may have now a bigger garden but, as we know, Charlotte ain't no landscaper; her postage stamp in Christchurch was uninspiring. She's got a lot of lawn, great for children and dogs to run around, but that's about it - unless the house is AWESOME. And if it is, I'm already sorry for it. Bodge Fest starts!

Reactions: 8
I have family in Taunton, their house is dreamy but the town is boring. I do not know her former area but it seemed to be nice (beaches and a bit of countryside, shops and nice looking restaurants). She may have now a bigger garden but, as we know, Charlotte ain't no landscaper; her postage stamp in Christchurch was uninspiring. She's got a lot of lawn, great for children and dogs to run around, but that's about it - unless the house is AWESOME. And if it is, I'm already sorry for it. Bodge Fest starts!
I wonder how quickly the new owners of her old house will be muttering ‘wtf?!’ when they realise how badly the house is finished

Reactions: 10
What chavlotte wants chavlotte gets
Indeed. Charlotte wanted a house at 18, she was bought one. Charlotte wanted a bigger house, mum gets kicked out her house to live at the bottom of the garden instead. Charlotte wants a house with land, mum has to sell up and move across the country to live in a granny annexe 🙄

Indeed. Charlotte wanted a house at 18, she was bought one. Charlotte wanted a bigger house, mum gets kicked out her house to live at the bottom of the garden instead. Charlotte wants a house with land, mum has to sell up and move across the country to live in a granny annexe 🙄
Does it definitely have an annexe?

Reactions: 2
No idea 😂 but surely they'll be separate in the house? I'd go mad if I was Joe otherwise, love my partner's family but I wouldn't want to live with them 😂
My mum lives with me and my god it’s the hardest thing ever!! I found a house in Taunton with a separate annexe but it is still for sale. Thought I’d found Valentine Towers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.