The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another week of Slobbery Charlotte being MIA. This house move is taking a long time. Probably being slowed down greatly by Charlotte videoing every single thing for content. Cue the video of her zooming out from her old front door to the new front door, some melodramatic funeral music playing in the background, and the work GRATEFUL slipped in somewhere too 🙄😂

Reactions: 13
If her mum's hasn't completed and they are purchasing another larger property together maybe they have moved into her mums for the short term?
Be interesting to see how it all unfolds and if mum & dad will feature in the grand reveal. I'll be honest I'm a right nosey so n so so I'm intrigued.
I keep trying to convince our families to upsticks and buy a chateau with us in France. Selfishly they refuse too🙄😂

Reactions: 8
What in God's name have I just watched? So cringy, the dancing omg its awful 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The fact that joe let her make that video 🤣 second hand embarrassment for them both…and she is STILL wearing that manky shirt 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. We really are squeezing every little bit of Instagram content we can out of the old house. Makes it even more obvious that the move is for new content by that horrendous reel. I spewed in my mouth a little.
The time off clearly wasn’t used for shopping for clothes that fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You guys made me watch it 😂🙈 what on earth was that! 🤣🙈 I’m dying of embarrassment! And that god awful music, Jesus, she is one depressing sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh. My. God. Horrendous...

The last thing I needed to see was those tubby weirdos dancing around their kitchen. If they were chocolate they'd eat themselves 🤢

Plus if I'm being pedantic she was 'The home that made me' in her old house and said the same thing when she left that house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.