The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @eyespybs123 for the most popular thread title.
Close runner up was @itsybitsyteenyweeny with ‘Beige Manor has been sold, how long will Charlotte pretend before we’re told?’

recap:
Baylyn House and grandmas grotto have both been sold (£850k & £600k) Charlotte hasn’t made a peep about this on the gram, also not fixing the windows because no company offered to do it for free #lovesthingstostayoriginalunlessshesnotpaying #rememberthefloor #ad
Justice for Rory, the forgotten child once again left out of Valentine’s Day serenades by Joe, who sends DMs to his wife like he’s a pubescent school boy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s been a bit quiet since valentines hasn’t she! Probably busy house hunting…..I’ve been SO tempted to comment on one of her posts, saying I hear she’s moving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon they will do something similar to the current set up, granny’s grotto at the bottom of the garden, that was a self build. I reckon with the sales coming out around 1.3mil, 1mil will be the budget to then renovate and build. Be interesting to see.
she has been very quiet though hasn’t she. Do we reckon she’ll come back and do a: “so guysss there’s a reason I’ve been so quiet on my storieeees…”

Reactions: 9
I reckon they will do something similar to the current set up, granny’s grotto at the bottom of the garden, that was a self build. I reckon with the sales coming out around 1.3mil, 1mil will be the budget to then renovate and build. Be interesting to see.
she has been very quiet though hasn’t she. Do we reckon she’ll come back and do a: “so guysss there’s a reason I’ve been so quiet on my storieeees…”
Whilst eye bleeping herself sideways 🙄

I think she will make out it’s all happened in the space of a week

Reactions: 5
Wow thanks for my first ever thread title guys 🥺 might reward myself by crash dieting for a week, eye bleeping myself in the mirror to show off my weight loss and then eating a dominos? Or maybe a dog walk to the same woods, video it and play sickly music over the top? Or maybe a wander around my house with a paintbrush, randomly re-painting patches of wall/door/skirting in a shade of beige? Gosh the choices are endless when you've been #influenced by Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Little Miss Piggy lives on another planet. Joes balls must be in her handbag for him to tolerate her and this fake insta lifestyle

Reactions: 5
Wow thanks for my first ever thread title guys 🥺 might reward myself by crash dieting for a week, eye bleeping myself in the mirror to show off my weight loss and then eating a dominos? Or maybe a dog walk to the same woods, video it and play sickly music over the top? Or maybe a wander around my house with a paintbrush, randomly re-painting patches of wall/door/skirting in a shade of beige? Gosh the choices are endless when you've been #influenced by Charlotte.
You forgot to practice gratitude! But only do it if it’s going on the gram please 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Whilst eye bleeping herself sideways 🙄

I think she will make out it’s all happened in the space of a week
Not only that she’ll make out that this all happened because she’s such a hard worker and a talented interior designer 😀

I feel sorry for the kids though as keeping them in their current schools won’t be a priority for Charlotte at all.

Reactions: 7
Never in my life has anyone’s tongue annoyed me more than big fat slobbery Charlotte’s. it makes me want to vomit every time I see it. Disgusting self-entitled pig.

Not only that she’ll make out that this all happened because she’s such a hard worker and a talented interior designer 😀

I feel sorry for the kids though as keeping them in their current schools won’t be a priority for Charlotte at all.
She will probably ship tiny turd (aka Rory, as named by Miss Piggy herself) off to boarding school. One less child to pretend to parent, and it fits with this rich upper class country living image she is really pushing.

I doubt they can stretch to boarding school. There are some good private schools in the area, so if she had decent money coming in she could be sending them there. I think they are purely taking advantage of the huge value increases locally. Didn’t they remortgage to pay for the vet bills? Could mean they find a fixer-upper to keep purchase price down and then clear off some of the mortgage. Then she has a new house to completely bodge, sorry InTeRIoR DeSIgN 🤪

I think she’ll only let the cat out of the bag if and when the sale becomes a sure fire. I mean yes there’s a contract but subject to inspection etc. And with those rotting windows, fake lawn, and who knows what she has hidden with all those paints, I’m not sure she’ll even get their asking price or if the buyers will go ahead, unless there is full disclosure.

Reactions: 9
What happened the horses her and Elsa were riding every day? Another short lived phase? She is much too heavy to be riding a horse. The poor animal would buckle under her weight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im willing to bet decent money she's going to disappear until she's moved unless some poor company waves some money under her nose to advertise a pair of curtains or something equally tit

Reactions: 8
Speaking of homeware items… any word on how her cushion range did? She went very quiet and didn’t mention them again since. Absolute comedy gold when she was trying to flog that overpriced bland beige tat 😂 she Hasn’t got an ounce of creativity or imagination in her. If ‘vanilla’ was a person, it would definitely be Charlotte

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.