The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All so basic.. the food 🤢 the decor.. imagine living in a million pound house but being so tight (and listen nothing wrong with kingsmil white sliced and plastic ham but when you bang on about your paddock 🤦🏼‍♀️)
I know people like her, loaded on the surface yet never buy a round and take their half drunk bottle of wine with them when they leave a party..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Quick kids! duck your half term, come film mummy opening the front door for a food box”

Reactions: 7
I’d say she’s on a massive downer now. She had the focus of friends coming. Now the mad rush to griege everything before they came is over. She’ll be struggling all alone.

Reactions: 13
I actually like that rug but mostly the fact that you can machine wash it. I want a rug but my last one my dogs ruined it and I have so far been refusing to splash out on another.

Has anyone tried ruggable before? Just wondering if they are worth it/ wash up well.

Reactions: 1
I find it so annoying that companies are willing to just give products away for free when actually she could easily afford to purchase it herself. I doubt many people will actually click the link and purchase.
She got gifted the festoon lights after doing a story and tagging the company in it complaining that the old ones didn't work in the paddock aka garden. The only purpose of that story was for a freebie and shockingly 2 days later she has been gifted 2 new sets plus adapters.
Didn't include getting freebies in her daily gratitude 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it so annoying that companies are willing to just give products away for free when actually she could easily afford to purchase it herself. I doubt many people will actually click the link and purchase.
She got gifted the festoon lights after doing a story and tagging the company in it complaining that the old ones didn't work in the paddock aka garden. The only purpose of that story was for a freebie and shockingly 2 days later she has been gifted 2 new sets plus adapters.
Didn't include getting freebies in her daily gratitude 😂
She is such a f@@king freebie grabbing hippo! Sick of people like her. Scrimping with cheap ham, stencilling floors and yet gets gifted a trampoline she’s too fat to use!

Reactions: 11
She is such a f@@king freebie grabbing hippo! Sick of people like her. Scrimping with cheap ham, stencilling floors and yet gets gifted a trampoline she’s too fat to use!
Laughable that shes put on her stories about giving her kids an amazing childhood 🤦🏻‍♀️…no Charlotte you got a free trampoline, you did not get that for your kids out of your own pocket 🙄

Reactions: 21
Has anyone tried ruggable before? Just wondering if they are worth it/ wash up well.
I paid just over 300 quid for mine a few months ago and it's not great - my own fault, I bought a cream rug with a 2.5 year old :unsure: I bought a fluffy one, one of the bigger ones, and even though I have a 10kg washing machine, it only just fits in. Drying it was impossible. It was so heavy when wet it basically buckled my washing line :ROFLMAO: And it didn't get the chalk stains out that my darling daughter made.
BUT others may have more luck, and it may all be down to the design, how quick you wash etc.
In all honesty, I wish I'd just paid 20 quid for a cheap one from Dunelm and just replaced it when it was getting mucky.

Reactions: 3
She definitely strikes me as the type that will pretend she lives in a hamlet rather than admit she’s on the edge of town by the motorway!
I know exactly where her house is, it’s approx 1 min walk from a motorway bridge and a clapped out old garage, right behind is the dual track coming in from north petherton, she’s about 5 mins from my house - the traffic noise by hers is sooo loud. She doesn’t live in any hamlet or village, she lives on a main road x

• Haha
As if they’re starting the downstairs loo now - it makes me cringe!! Just start one job, see it through, move on to the next 🤦🏼‍♀️ It would drive me mad living in her house, every room half done so there’s nowhere nice to retreat to. I don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, that downstairs toilet door frame / wall could have been a disaster.
Why doesn’t she get these things checked first? Surely it’s better to knock down the first door / doorway and open up whatever room that leads to rather than having an “extra long” walkway to the WC?

And another leak in the ceiling - why doesn’t she fix that first and get everything else checked before hacking away at walls and tiles that’s all just cosmetic?

She is an actual bull in a China shop - and once again Hillbilly Joe comes to the rescue with the wall…. Working from home, or shirking from home?

I actually like that rug but mostly the fact that you can machine wash it. I want a rug but my last one my dogs ruined it and I have so far been refusing to splash out on another.

A friend of mine just bought her 2nd one, said they are great. I do know she could only go up to a certain size though as the really big ones don’t fit in standard uk washing machine

Well, that downstairs toilet door frame / wall could have been a disaster.
Why doesn’t she get these things checked first? Surely it’s better to knock down the first door / doorway and open up whatever room that leads to rather than having an “extra long” walkway to the WC?

And another leak in the ceiling - why doesn’t she fix that first and get everything else checked before hacking away at walls and tiles that’s all just cosmetic?

She is an actual bull in a China shop - and once again Hillbilly Joe comes to the rescue with the wall…. Working from home, or shirking from home?
I recon it’s pre records

Reactions: 5
That will take forever chipping those tiles off the wall. It’s so long and mind numbing. We had to do a small patch on our hallway floor.

Also getting our bathroom retailed some point soon and thankfully the way it’s set up (good condition/ no chips/ ideal floor height) the tiler can tile over the top of the existing tiles.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.