The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids unsettled- new home, unfinished bedrooms, new schools, no mungo … so what does mum do … overnight in an Exeter hotel midweek … because she deserves it.
I think she must be the most entitled, self indulgent person there is.
Yesss exactly this!! Poor kids!!!

Reactions: 3
She is such a selfish spoilt little madam. I can’t believe Joe and her parents enable her behaviour. Shame on the lot of them. It’s the kids who will suffer in the long run.

Reactions: 10
Joe does a huge amount of the childcare doesn't he - which is fine - except he also (supposedly) does a full time job.
I reckon she plays the mental health card A LOT at home to get out of doing stuff she doesn't like (e.g. interaction with her children).

Reactions: 10
Joe does a huge amount of the childcare doesn't he - which is fine - except he also (supposedly) does a full time job.
I reckon she plays the mental health card A LOT at home to get out of doing stuff she doesn't like (e.g. interaction with her children).
She does sweet FA. Literally never come across a lazier more entitled cow in all my life. Why Joe puts up with it is beyond me 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or maybe he enjoys the freebies they get and it’s enough to shut him up and keep him happy. His little snipped man balls are in Charlotte’s #gifted handbag

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’ll stay friends with Sian now that she’s ‘moving on up in the world’ 🙄
I like sian she seems like a fantastic Mum. I'll never forget how patronising Charlotte was when she did the nursery for Sian. She made a big deal about the size of the room and that it was a rented house. I thinks she's always thought she was superior.

Reactions: 21
I like sian she seems like a fantastic Mum. I'll never forget how patronising Charlotte was when she did the nursery for Sian. She made a big deal about the size of the room and that it was a rented house. I thinks she's always thought she was superior.
I suspect there's also some strain on their friendship due to Sian being more consistent with maintaining her weight-loss.

Reactions: 16
That run is far too small for those chickens! I give it a month until the foxes have killed them due to someone forgetting to shut the coop (and the foxes will easily dig under that run). And I’m sure Char will soon tire of the early starts getting up to let them out!

Reactions: 13
The money spent on chickens etc she could’ve got the ceiling skimmed or a centre light fitting put in. Imagine her rocking up to a ‘design clients’ and they have an artex ceiling and slobbery tongue says ‘that’s ok I’ll send triangle joe to scrape it off no one will ever know with the right insta lighting.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The money spent on chickens etc she could’ve got the ceiling skimmed or a centre light fitting put in. Imagine her rocking up to a ‘design clients’ and they have an artex ceiling and slobbery tongue says ‘that’s ok I’ll send triangle joe to scrape it off no one will ever know with the right insta lighting.!
The chickens could of just waited in general shes palmed one pet off to get more!

Reactions: 16
Charlotte only gets pleasure from immediate gratification. She can’t and won’t work towards a long term goal.

The retrievers will enjoy a tasty chicken or two for breakfast. Slobbery Charlotte hasn’t the first clue about keeping chickens.

Reactions: 17
If those dogs havent been around chickens as a pup they will have no idea how to behave.

They will need constant supervision and training. Even at that Id never leave them unattended.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.