The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stoooppp. Joe's bleeping hat. I'd die of embarrassment if my husband wore that. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nooooo noooo noooo nooo I have the most awful feeling that she’s really close now and found one of my favourite hideouts with the pastries! Joe’s hat.. the scrappy can on top of it he coop.. the coop being painted.. what is wrong with these people! What about the paint fumes for the poor chickens! For the love of god stop being such a d!ck!

Ok, which one of you messaged her pretending to be a new Somerset friend?
Absolutely not me!

Reactions: 9
Charlotte only gets pleasure from immediate gratification. She can’t and won’t work towards a long term goal.

The retrievers will enjoy a tasty chicken or two for breakfast. Slobbery Charlotte hasn’t the first clue about keeping chickens.
Yes spot on. Instant gratification. It all has to be done quickly and painted over for the effect. We live a country life now ( immediately adds chickens ) no doubt next will be vegetable garden 😴 Full of clichés and no substance.

Reactions: 13
Joe’s hat 🤣🤣
Its the equivalent of wearing a stripy top and string of garlic in Paris 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They’ve uprooted the kids, palmed off an elderly dog because of the chaos- not too chaotic for chickens (aren’t they missing him? I couldn’t live without my little doggo by my side), and cutting costs with redecorating, why on earth splash out on chickens. Chickens really could have waited.

I do have a chuckle at her videos. I specifically remember another influenzer (wrote that by mistake but decided to keep it) or a celebrity doing a video of their chickens to the song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. And here’s Charlotte doing the same but with a boring slowed down version.

Reactions: 10
Noticed that there is no sound in those outside videos… so we can’t hear the main road or motorway 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noticed that there is no sound in those outside videos… so we can’t hear the main road or motorway 😜
Is her house near the turning to k9 rec? By the really old petrol station or am I thinking the complete wrong area?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.