The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still find mine on rightmove and we bought it 4 years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Full House bingo to everyone that said about the crappy reel, the moving in with the mother and the country side 🥳
Under the sold house prices bit do you mean?

Reactions: 3
What in gods name was that.. I’ve never felt so shamed for someone I don’t know. The dancing, the fake acting, the music. The drama of it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perfect. She’s looking for someone to plaster over a natural brick wall so she can paint it a shade of greige.

I wonder if she pulled up her gifted floors and brought them with her. Surprised she’s not already begging for some freebies.

The video made me cringe for a number of reasons… So staged, acting as if she’s capturing these natural moments tucking her son in to bed and dancing in the kitchen with her husband and yet she’ll have set up her camera to record and then consciously done all these things before going to play it back before she got the money shot. The music 🙄 She has once again piled on the weight so I expect by September/October we’ll be watching her 75 Soft Challenge and gratitude after her 5 minute cold showers & finally because I could go on forever I know she’ll have watched that video back over and over 🤢
She used a videographer - they’re tagged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohhh just checked again. That's what it is! Did wonder why it was still showing after so long, bleeping idiot 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😆
😂 Hers should be showing on there in a few months although they don't always have pics so we might be non the wiser.

Reactions: 3
Does she have siblings. If so just wondering how they feel about parents ploughing all their money into her house.
She has a half sister. Same mum but different dad. She hasn’t mentioned her sister for years. Weird. Bet they’ve fallen out

duck my life. What have I just watched?! Why isn’t Joe embarrassed?! Arse whipped twit. And how tight was her shirt? I was expecting the buttons to ping off at any moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the relocation?
To stay relevant, feathers moved, hinch moved…

Oh gosh what have I watched, that video was awful, not only did char and Joe (teletubbies without the tele that shirt was NOT flattering!) it wasn’t even natural. Imagine the conversation before the videographer turned up. Let’s all pretend to be a happy family, laugh lots despite the strange man sticking a camera in your face! Good luck to the step dad, what has he gotten himself into!

Reactions: 10
To stay relevant, feathers moved, hinch moved…
100% this!
She had completely milked that house for content. Whilst watching that vomit inducing video yesterday I actually thought ‘I wonder if the new owners know what a bodge job of a house they’ve just bought?’ From the 100 layers of paint on literally everything, to the floor on top of a floor, to the rotten windows (oh but they’re over 100 years old 🥱)…..she spent the bare minimum on that house. Now she’ll just wait for all the freebies to come rolling in for the new project!

Reactions: 10
From watching her cringy insta stories to straight on here, to you beautiful peeps to see what is being said 😂, although I love my parents, I could never live with them ( I know everyone is different ) so has her husband got a new job in Taunton or just going to work from home and travel ? Does anyone know,,,, she will definitely be getting the house done up by having all the stuff for free through begging

Reactions: 9
The reel is THE MOST cringe video I think I have ever seen. If I suggested doing that to my partner, he would have me committed for sure.

Reactions: 11
It was mortifying to watch and I had to do it with the sound off. I noticed Rory didn’t get featured as much as Elsa (isn’t it awful we know so much about ordinary kids we don’t know?)
Wouldn’t it be better for the kids and her family if she stopped with Instagram?
She’s definitely got more for her money in Taunton than staying where she was so let’s hope (for the grandparents and kids sake) that she hasn’t blown the joint budget on it entirely as we are well overdue a property crash and now in a perfect position for one.
I am surprised that they’ve moved that far as it won’t be an easy commute when her husband does need to go to the office. Just as well he doesn’t need to go to London! From what I know and have heard from others, his employer isn’t one that is happy to have employees just working from home, so if he is solely WFH he must have a very supportive boss to allow that.
I also hope they haven’t got stables - she doesn’t have enough knowledge or experience from what she’s shown and I certainly wouldn’t pay her to care for my horses as I’m not convinced she would know the first thing to do if one of them went lame, etc.

Reactions: 8
For someone who claimed to keep her family private (when someone had the 'audacity' to post that her house was on Right Move) she sure doesn't mind monetising them when it suits her.

Its right up there for cringe factor as RVK's drone gender reveal which still makes me laugh when i remember.
These idiots are so far up their own arses as they genuinely believe they are 'someone important'.

Reactions: 20
Wow I've just google mapped where Taunton is and it's a long way from Christchurch! I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable moving my young family that far away from everything they've ever known 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Over 80 miles away from their old home 😲 what a selfish cow she is. But, what Charlotte wants, Charlotte gets 🙃

Reactions: 6
I have no issue with the relocation - my family did the same when I was a child and I’ve done the same with my kids as an adult. Bourrnemouth is no where near as dreamy as she makes out, I can see why Taunton would appeal.

She’s still a twit tho. And why on earth did she choose to wear a shirt that doesn’t fit her for that video??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.