Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I'm not there for the house (really really not envious there) and def not there for the pets.
Its more that its so awful but I can't look away.

Question tho ... why does she need to focus on gratitude etc SO much. What is actually wrong with her life?
She doesn't have a proper job, she has the perfect child and the little turd (her words not mine), she has triangle-Joe, she has her home that made her, her many, many hairy pets ... what the fuck is actually wrong with her life ?

Just get on with it and stop making such a fuss.

I do think this gratitude nonsense is such a insta-middle-class-wankery ... how many of us on planet normal have time for that level of bullshit in the mornings?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I'm sorry did I read that correctly - they are building a STABLE

I'm sorry did I read that correctly - they are building a STABLE?!
How the fuck can she afford to keep horses? This is a woman who didn't insure a cat, and let her dog get fleas. Does she have any clue how much equine vet costs are?? Does she understand how responsible you have to be to keep horses. I'm flabbergasted here!

Reactions: 19

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She’s genuinely quite bi polar … she’s on a manic high at the moment. Then, inevitability she will crash. Then the pizza deliveries will restart… it’s a sad cycle.

Sassy_nach

Remember the van they bought, and spent lots of time refitting because they’re going to do lots of camping trips? They went, once, ONCE and realized it’s not for them. So she sold it not even a year out.

I think it’s going to be the same here - only in a more expensive basis. She will realize after a year or couple of years that country life is not for them, find it more isolating than she’s used to, very expensive to maintain the house and land and probably will be even harder to find clients for her limited “design biz”. Mark my words - she’ll be yearning to relocate again.

For a 31yo she’s so immature and impulsive. She has no experience about what life is in general except that revolving around the ‘gram which we know is 95% fake!

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I just can’t get over this house move. They had a period home that had the potential to be really beautiful if she’d restored properly. By the beach which she seemed to enjoy. The horse riding, the dog walks, the paddle boarding 🤪 a friendship network.

And now she’s got some decorating to sink her teeth in to but what then once it’s done? Cleaning up chicken shit? I just can’t understand why she’d up route their whole lives for such a downgrade in lifestyle

Trace

VIP Member
So Aunty Amanda has Mungo because of it unsettling him with the move and renovations but has made him move anyway? I’m sure he’d cope as long as he was with his family? Doesn’t add up

• Haha
  • Sad

#notanadad

VIP Member
Noticed a new side table in the hall on her stories 👀 plus she's ordered new dining chairs... but won't pay to have her ceilings skimmed 😅😅😅 make it make sense!

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I’m calling a BIG FAT BINGO!!!!! I said it months ago when there were whisperings of her putting the house up for sale. How she would move to a big detached house in the country with land and will get a horse for herself and a pony for Elsa. How fucking predictable 😴😂

Ps I’m calling it now. Rory will get a slug, or a newt, or maybe even a tortoise if he’s really lucky 🙄

• Haha

Lassymummy

The kids room are so tiny compared to what they had before!! Couldn't swing a 3 legged moggy in them now 😂

• Haha

Moaner

All so basic.. the food 🤢 the decor.. imagine living in a million pound house but being so tight (and listen nothing wrong with kingsmil white sliced and plastic ham but when you bang on about your paddock 🤦🏼‍♀️)
I know people like her, loaded on the surface yet never buy a round and take their half drunk bottle of wine with them when they leave a party..

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Who on earth thinks setting up a camera to film yourself making a bed is good content 🤷‍♀️ What the actual f*ck! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
You need a few months in a new house to get a feel of the place and really decide what to do with each room

• Heart

itsybitsyteenyweeny

Love how she’s making out ‘we bought’ ‘we’re converting it for them’. No hunny, make sure you’re honest and explain your joint mortgage situation.

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Does she have siblings. If so just wondering how they feel about parents ploughing all their money into her house.
She has a half sister. Same mum but different dad. She hasn’t mentioned her sister for years. Weird. Bet they’ve fallen out

Fuck my life. What have I just watched?! Why isn’t Joe embarrassed?! Arse whipped twat. And how tight was her shirt? I was expecting the buttons to ping off at any moment

• Haha
  • Heart