The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry… she can’t pop to the shops because she’s in the countryside.. she’s 10mins from Sainsburys (which is next to the B&Q she was in the other day) and if she’s been going to dunelm then she’d pass Asda, Lidl and be next too Morrisons… also about 10mins away!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I grew up in the proper Countryside (pre online food shoppin!!!!!) but my parents managed to drive into Taunton and do regular food shops! 🙄 she’s deluded

Reactions: 7
I grew up in the proper Countryside (pre online food shoppin!!!!!) but my parents managed to drive into Taunton and do regular food shops! 🙄 she’s deluded
Or trying to delude everyone else that she has a huge house with acres of garden in a rural location 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHA the hello fresh ad kills me .. living in the countryside means popping to the shop is not an option 😂😂 she’s literally 5 mins if that from the nearest shop ..

The reason we live in north curry (5 mins away from her) is because of the location, bit of countryside, but mostly ideal location for on and off the motorway, 10 mins to the shops, 15 mins into town .. she’s SUCH a twit 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I came straight here to say all of the above! She’s acting like she’s hours from civilisation it’s so funny. She lives on top of a busy road by all accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lady of the Manor Charlotte couldn’t possibly take an excursion into the nearest town. Good heavens, she might get her Range Rover dirty on the 50 mile round trip, or have to mingle with the peasants! 👸🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t he have a job? You get decent holiday allowances in the financial sector but not this much surely??
Or is he doing all the bodging and then staying up late to catch Up on his actual work?

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t he have a job? You get decent holiday allowances in the financial sector but not this much surely??
Or is he doing all the bodging and then staying up late to catch Up on his actual work?
Full time country-farmer- these days ... he's got the hat to prove it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t work out how the house is split with them and her parents. Seems they are doing all the decorating / “DIY” to the main house so guess they will be living there? Then I guess her parents are in an annexe so maybe they’re currently doing that up themselves? But Charlotte is having to make do with her mum’s dining chairs which she casually dissed as she didn’t want us to think her interior design choices have gone downhill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He surely can’t be working from home…. Not now. Poor guy so under the thumb, demasculated in every way. I cannot unsee the legs and feet now you’ve all mentioned it 😂 so funny. Her accent is so fake… I’m embarrassed for her.
If they are so far in the countryside surprised the broadband can cope with WFH 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must of took a hefty increase to the mortgage as I highly doubt the parents would be plugging all their money from their house sale into this house. More than likely they’ve paid an amount for the annexe and put the rest away for their nest egg. That’s typically one of the benefits of downsizing as you get older.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.