The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaw bless Charlotte's attempting to be an interior design again.....with suprise suprise another Bland, beige and boring Pinterest room! Wonky lamp, wonky unit doors, wonky sofa cushions, her eye for detail is absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 9
That cabinet is a new level of utter tit, the doors are wonky and where the tv is just looks wrong. Bet up close without any filtering it looks worse! 🤣

Reactions: 5
How you meant to watch the tv sitting on that sofa facing away 😂😂😂
This is how! By watching it through the mirror 😂👍

I literally signed up to Tattle just to post this as it made me cringe so bad! Basically begging for a free coffee table, (hers didn’t whitewash very well with her ‘hack’ did it?!) Hope Charlested have more class than to give it to her!
I’ll be annoyed if charlested gift her a table, I buy quite a lot from them, they’ll never get my money again if they do!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oh my bleeping god. I cannot deal with that room. It’s made me feel genuinely uncomfortable 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The room is a shambles it’s a copy and paste from the previous bodge towers

She needs a corner sofa but will obviously hang on for a kindly gifted one

Reactions: 8
I literally signed up to Tattle just to post this as it made me cringe so bad! Basically begging for a free coffee table, (hers didn’t whitewash very well with her ‘hack’ did it?!) Hope Charlested have more class than to give it to her!
This really shows how shameless these people are. How embarrassing to be so obvious. Work hard and pay for your own tit like everyone else!

• Heart
Who the duck “working with a tight budget” spends 300 quid on a stupid mirror but picks up cheap laminate for the floor of her “dream country home”? Her priorities are entirely fucked up.

The shelves! Or “how to spend hours working on ikea furniture to make it look just like Ikea furniture”. Had she chosen a warmer shade it would maybe look less like some Besta units piled up with a trim on top - just like any ikea “hack” on the internet. I won’t even go much into the ”styling”, basically a gallery of worthless tchotchkes in the wrong proportions for the space and almost nary a book in sight - they would make the shitshow look a bit classier. Stacking baskets on top of each other to add height? How about a pile of white magazines underneath them? Would look better as well as adding SOME reading material to her charity shop display.

The curtains that are too short because she won’t use them anyway (then why bother?), candles in front of a huge light source so you won’t be able to admire the soft light they give, the trimming around the fireplace hearth in a colour that doesn’t match anything else, the “fake” mantel… I could go on.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god that is absolute GOLD!! Well done for finding that - she's been absolutely TOLD by the Trades, they are actually laughing at her naivety, ignorance and incompetence. You need to stay on that page and report back daily!!!

She is such a silly, silly girl. And this is where her youth and inexperience come in. she is so desperate to put in her 'finishing touches' - its all about the lamp, the fancy matches, the mirror - but these are NOT what matters. We had an extension done earlier this year and I still haven't got proper furniture in it because all the money has gone on flooring, radiators, doors, and QUALIFIED TRADESMAN.

Why would you start ripping everything out before you had a trade booked in? And yes, they can be unreliable but Chavalotte is probably asking for a discount because she's famous and will Tag them on her page 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my god that is absolute GOLD!! Well done for finding that - she's been absolutely TOLD by the Trades, they are actually laughing at her naivety, ignorance and incompetence. You need to stay on that page and report back daily!!!

She is such a silly, silly girl. And this is where her youth and inexperience come in. she is so desperate to put in her 'finishing touches' - its all about the lamp, the fancy matches, the mirror - but these are NOT what matters. We had an extension done earlier this year and I still haven't got proper furniture in it because all the money has gone on flooring, radiators, doors, and QUALIFIED TRADESMAN.

Why would you start ripping everything out before you had a trade booked in? And yes, they can be unreliable but Chavalotte is probably asking for a discount because she's famous and will Tag them on her page 🙈
We are the same, invested in electrics, plumbing, quality flooring, plastering. Now it’s finished we are now saving for the fluffy items

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 that’s brilliant! What a pleb!
She’ll be having a go at plastering herself now and make even more of a hash of it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
THTMM#7 the renovations of bodge lodge, all Char’s DIY looks completely dodge

I haven’t been on insta for ages but it brings me joy to see how much she f***s up. That post with the traders slamming her is gold, thank you, brightened up my day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.