Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tess_Tickles

I cannot believe she’s offloaded Mungo. I could NEVER leave my elderly cat anywhere without me. Absolute selfish bitch not wanting to have her half-dead dog with her just so that she focus on getting some shit videos of her weird little pigeon-toed husband stirring paint whilst attempting to show off his guns on his T-Rex arms. Everything he does gives me the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

LaReineEstée

I think that for someone who had a perfectly good, decently-sized house in an area where she and her children had friends, she has made a very selfish decision to uproot them all. My children are similar ages and I would love to live in the countryside, but no way would I move them a few hours away from their friends for my own selfish needs. I'm moving house myself, but it's nearby and close to my children's school. The woman doesn't have a clue.

Reactions: 23

MissTeddy

VIP Member
It’s like watching a car crash isn’t it … when her low eventually hits, it’s going to hit hard. I predict she’ll find that house, life, area etc very very different on a cold November night when it’s pitch dark at 4pm and she’s got chickens out in the rain.

Reactions: 22

wri_xo

HAHAHAHA the hello fresh ad kills me .. living in the countryside means popping to the shop is not an option 😂😂 she’s literally 5 mins if that from the nearest shop ..

The reason we live in north curry (5 mins away from her) is because of the location, bit of countryside, but mostly ideal location for on and off the motorway, 10 mins to the shops, 15 mins into town .. she’s SUCH a twat 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

#notanadad

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I just can't get my head round the move 🤯 she's moved from a spacious, characterful period property in a busy town, near all her friends and family, to an isolated, bland, characterless, 90s property with smaller rooms? Yes OK the garden is "wow" but they're hardly gardeners are they? She had artificial grass ffs I'm sure they'll get bored of mowing that lawn soon. I give it a year before they move back!

Reactions: 21

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’ll stay friends with Sian now that she’s ‘moving on up in the world’ 🙄
I like sian she seems like a fantastic Mum. I'll never forget how patronising Charlotte was when she did the nursery for Sian. She made a big deal about the size of the room and that it was a rented house. I thinks she's always thought she was superior.

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
She is such a f@@king freebie grabbing hippo! Sick of people like her. Scrimping with cheap ham, stencilling floors and yet gets gifted a trampoline she’s too fat to use!
Laughable that shes put on her stories about giving her kids an amazing childhood 🤦🏻‍♀️…no Charlotte you got a free trampoline, you did not get that for your kids out of your own pocket 🙄

ameliasa

Well, that downstairs toilet door frame / wall could have been a disaster.
Why doesn’t she get these things checked first? Surely it’s better to knock down the first door / doorway and open up whatever room that leads to rather than having an “extra long” walkway to the WC?

And another leak in the ceiling - why doesn’t she fix that first and get everything else checked before hacking away at walls and tiles that’s all just cosmetic?

She is an actual bull in a China shop - and once again Hillbilly Joe comes to the rescue with the wall…. Working from home, or shirking from home?

wri_xo

She definitely strikes me as the type that will pretend she lives in a hamlet rather than admit she’s on the edge of town by the motorway!
I know exactly where her house is, it’s approx 1 min walk from a motorway bridge and a clapped out old garage, right behind is the dual track coming in from north petherton, she’s about 5 mins from my house - the traffic noise by hers is sooo loud. She doesn’t live in any hamlet or village, she lives on a main road x

• Haha

Barnsey

Things I dislike about this human...
Stupid voice
Cheap hair extensions
Husbands walk
Selfish
Slobbery tongue
Husbands face
Her cheap home
Boggle eyes like she's been strangled
Boring
Cold
Depressed
Twat
Her style
Her diy skills
Her yoyo dieting
Fucking animals everywhere
Her shape
Her fakeness
Her lies

• Haha
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
For someone who claimed to keep her family private (when someone had the 'audacity' to post that her house was on Right Move) she sure doesn't mind monetising them when it suits her.

Its right up there for cringe factor as RVK's drone gender reveal which still makes me laugh when i remember.
These idiots are so far up their own arses as they genuinely believe they are 'someone important'.

Reactions: 20
I'm not sure you can morally play the privacy card when you shamelessly posted your distraught daughter having to say "goodbye" to her much loved pet when they felt he would be put to sleep. I felt it was cruel, thoughtless & a total disregard for her privacy at the time & still do. As a mother, I couldn't even begin to understand how she felt it was appropriate for strangers to be 'invited' in to view such a private and painful moment.

• Sad

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Mungo doesn’t fit the Instagram aesthetic anymore, so he’s been offloaded. Now he’s old and has health problems chubby Charlotte doesn’t want the responsibility anymore. Did they bring the tripod cat with them? Hope it shits all over the house from the ‘stress’ of moving 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Sad

MissTeddy

VIP Member
No on would ever comment on her size if she wasn’t such a smug bitch who eye fucks the mirror every time she loses 2lbs. Her yo-yo starvation diet vs binge eating is such an unhealthy model for perfect child Elsa.