The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She filmed her and her husband… carrying a bench 😴 is she really setting up all this jubilee stuff just for Instagram? I get it if you really want to celebrate, obv the Instagram folk all want to act so quintessentially british, but I personally could not give a toss and would not be going to all that effort just to take all back down again.

Reactions: 6
I wish she would stop staying paddock! Its not a paddock, its your garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why wouldn’t she at least iron the creases out of the flag before hanging it? Everything’s so slap dash with her.
Looks like she’s planning a big party this weekend which might explain all the manic painting everything so that she can show off the new house to everyone.

Reactions: 12
The Home That Made Me #7 The queen of Bodge is still a tit. Slap dash with the paint now the new house looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm still amazed she's manically painting the fences in the "paddock" 🙄
Surely a good jet wash would have been easier? because now with the paint all over the grass and the shoddy rushed paint spray it just looks crap.
Its taken us 5 years of living in our home to get the garden presentable. She's bonkers 🤪

Reactions: 11
Shames she’s not in a village… just a couple of houses (and a small petrol station/garage) on the side of an A road 😜
Like no.7_is_home lovely house but all you hear is the motorway in the background yet she never acknowledges it 😂

Reactions: 3
Half the sloppy looking, half arsed made sandwiches now been eaten.....by the dogs!!!!.......Never laughed so hard!! They looked revolting so only good enough for the dogs dinner anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did the dogs really jump
Up help themselves to sandwiches without disturbing the plate though?! 🤔

Reactions: 4
The fat dogs have eaten some of the sandwiches I think her guests have had a lucky escape the bloody state of them things!

• Haha
she’s so lazy.. it isn’t hard to make egg mayo or tuna mayo to put in sandwiches! She cuts corners for absolutely everything.

Reactions: 4
1. The sandwiches should be covered.
2. Never leave food on the side.

did she do it for engagement?!

Reactions: 10
she’s annoying me… All this ‘Look at me and my lovely animals’. Errrr what about the one you left behind. I can’t get my head round that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.