The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the bedrooms have been “borrowed from” to cram ensuites and storage into. Not sure on the layout but they could have re-jigged things and done a jack and jill bathroom for the children to give them both more floor space in their tiny rooms.
Elsa room In Old house wasn’t very nice! I started following her 4 years ago, actually liked her style, but it hardly changed and so many others caught up, overtook & let her behind with the refurbs & decor!!
I think she hoped more would get gifted than actually did!! Maybe hopes it will in new house, she certainly doesn’t have much Design flair lol

Reactions: 5
Why has she kept the dado rail in one room but not the other? Realised it needs to be taken off and filled in properly? Looks a mish mash 🙃

Reactions: 6
She did say she had filmed a lot of content in advance, so don’t think the videos coming to you are fresh… I’m wondering if she ditched Christchurch to save face, seen as she’s known for being a knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she had to rush the kids bedrooms more quickly than she’d like to for the ‘before and after’ content for her page. And then she’s probably hoping for lots of gifted stuff for the big ticket makeover items.

Reactions: 5
I think this is the start of non stop begging and freebies galore. She's uploading content more than even before so at some point the freebies are going to start coming

Reactions: 12
Ugh… she’s at darts farm.. one of my favourite places.. 😢 really not happy that she’s moved over this way!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tagged Fired Earth FFS........if they give her freebies I'm going to lose my sh*t!! I worked bloody hard to pay for my lovely tiles!!

Charlotte has clearly stated she is on a budget for the renovation........Fired Earth and budget aren't a thing ha!! I'll eat my hat if she actually puts her grubby hands in her own pockets to pay for anything from them.

Reactions: 11
She’s bought this house purely for the Insta factor, thinking everyone will envy her and want to be her! Dream on dear 🙄.
Sorry I’ve not been keeping up with C and this thread and just found out she’s moved and I’m catching up on the thread. I used to follow her on early days when she had about 10 k following and then on and off through out the years on her journey of repainting and animal collecting.

Anyway I just wanted to add to this comment. Yes the envy factor but let’s not forget her initial Insta pals
Elle and Cara have both recently purchased new ‘bigger’ houses and I’d imagine Charlotte would not want to be left behind.

Reactions: 4
She’s done more to that house in the past week than I’ve done on our Reno in the last 18 months 😂😂 what’s the rush? I mean after the move were skint but at least things are being done by proper tradesman and I know that when it’s finished it’ll look proper. She’s so annoying, just enjoy the process ffs because no one actually gives a duck about your house!

Reactions: 6

i just thought the same, won’t be long until we see videos of topsham, totnes, dartington etc 😩
Yep! Then all the wonderful farm shops we have this way to.. making out that it’s her little places to go… I seriously do not want my nice coffee and cake morning ruined by that frump!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kids unsettled- new home, unfinished bedrooms, new schools, no mungo … so what does mum do … overnight in an Exeter hotel midweek … because she deserves it.
I think she must be the most entitled, self indulgent person there is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.