The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is ME the bearded lady feeding snails in my very own space on the internet. You are the support I never knew I needed, you bunch of gorgeousness, now tell me.. who are you?” (I read the last sentence with a disinterested tone).
duck me that post is so cringe. Looking for praise isn’t she? twit

Reactions: 2
Bought R a dog face mask, might make me like him more if he is a dog. However look at my hilarious husband... such a hoot...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks @eyespybs123 for the most popular thread title.
Close runner up was @itsybitsyteenyweeny with ‘Beige Manor has been sold, how long will Charlotte pretend before we’re told?’

recap:
Baylyn House and grandmas grotto have both been sold (£850k & £600k) Charlotte hasn’t made a peep about this on the gram, also not fixing the windows because no company offered to do it for free #lovesthingstostayoriginalunlessshesnotpaying #rememberthefloor #ad
Justice for Rory, the forgotten child once again left out of Valentine’s Day serenades by Joe, who sends DMs to his wife like he’s a pubescent school boy
How do we know the house is sold

The two ladies she's having afternoon tea with just sitting there awkwardly while she films the surroundings then the food and her mum (?) Sitting there smiling awkwardly at the camera 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See she’s trying to flog the Neptune coffee table for £500 and has included a screenshot of the coffee table on the Neptune website, now I might be wrong but I’m sure she bought it off the Neptune outlet section for pretty much the same price as she’s trying to sell it for but with scratches included 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
See she’s trying to flog the Neptune coffee table for £500 and has included a screenshot of the coffee table on the Neptune website, now I might be wrong but I’m sure she bought it off the Neptune outlet section for pretty much the same price as she’s trying to sell it for but with scratches included 🤷🏼‍♀️
She did, cheeky cow. I've just looked back and she got it on the outlet page for £485! She's unbelievable. Also funny reading all the posts from that time saying how it didn't fit in with her room at all. Funny its only taken her 18 months to realise 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so so embarrassed for this woman. She needs to try and understand that the reason people don't like her is because when she loses weight she is smug. If she had been a decent human people wouldn't love to see her fall. She says she gets hate but won't look at why. Deluded

Reactions: 3
Honestly the room looks a little shabby
It really is a miss-match of beiges isn’t it! For an ‘interior designer’ she’s clueless! None of her shades of greige compliment each other, the mixture of warm & cool tones just make the room look grubby. Also, another beautiful trip to the tip, instead of time with her children. Today she’ll be spouting crap about how much she loves them and how ‘grateful’ she is for them 🙄

Reactions: 9
Honestly the room looks a little shabby
At first glance you think it’s nice but boring, the. You start focusing in on it and, as previous poster stated, it’s a mismatch.
I hope whoever bought the coffee table from her didn’t pay £500! I imagine this £50 one she is upcycling will end up being sold on for £100s as an antique

Reactions: 6
I wonder if thay will give the favourite child some flowers today just incase she becomes a mother someday! 🤣

• Haha
……… another authentic, genuine moment staged for the gram by the awful narcissistic cretin that is Charlotte! “Hang on kids just wait until I say go, so I can catch this for the gram and portray that I give a tit about you, oh Rory you come in first then people will believe I like you!”
She is disgusting.

Here’s what I got for Mother’s Day. Here are the affiliate links so I can make money.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
IMAGINE aff linking your Mother’s Day presents!! I’m mortified for her. What an absolutely silly tit 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The oven cleaner hack?!.....I'm embarrassed for you Charlotte!! What's wrong with sanding the table like normal people. Also.......hosing down your now unprotected wooden coffee table 🤦......designer you are not!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.